Ras

Yet another body of work testifying to the electric nature of life.

The Levin laboratory has found the developmental blueprint that tells the embryo how it must grow. The language of morphology is not genetic or epigenetic, not biochemical at all, but bioelectric.

Josh Mitteldorf's article presents an interesting take on the data, and the Preprint is rich.

TheSir

I wonder if the bioelectric byproducts of our thoughts and feelings keep shaping our faces until the end of our lives. In most cases you can tell exactly what kind of a person is standing in front of you just by looking at their face.

PopSocket

I wonder if the bioelectric byproducts of our thoughts and feelings keep shaping our faces until the end of our lives. In most cases you can tell exactly what kind of a person is standing in front of you just by looking at their face.
Absolutely. Physiognomy is real imo. Apart from the internal mental space, nutrition, breathing etc it seems to have a connection to the Soul projecting an avatar with similar characteristics that are then further shaped by the environment.

I think the hypothalamus does indeed act as a clock in some way with low FSH being correlated to longer lifespan.

TheSir

Absolutely. Physiognomy is real imo. Apart from the internal mental space, nutrition, breathing etc it seems to have a connection to the Soul projecting an avatar with similar characteristics that are then further shaped by the environment.

I think the hypothalamus does indeed act as a clock in some way with low FSH being correlated to longer lifespan.
I think it's real too. Often people who are intuitive have a specific look about them that is different from those who are, for example, more earthy. Openmindedness, intelligence, impulsivity etc all seem to leave their marks on the face too.

The only downside to physiognomy is looking into the mirror and seeing a sad and shy man stare back, ha.

Logan-

Rembrandt’s self-portraits were one of the best works of self-study in all history, the depth of those works, especially if studied chronologically, is astounding.

PopSocket

I think it's real too. Often people who are intuitive have a specific look about them that is different from those who are, for example, more earthy. Openmindedness, intelligence, impulsivity etc all seem to leave their marks on the face too.

The only downside to physiognomy is looking into the mirror and seeing a sad and shy man stare back, ha.
Sad and shy sounds like Keanu. Not too bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals