Gut keeps acting up

answersfound

Everytime I eat something, I get immediate bloating and digestive discomfort. No matter what it is. I am using Cyproheptadine and Ondansetron and still cannot get any relief! So frustrating. Any advice would be appreciated. I have eaten about 6 carrots over the past 2 days as well. Starch or no starch it doesn't make a difference. I guess it's a good sign that I still have an appetite, but my stomach is very sensitive right now.

Makrosky

I guess you are referring to 6 carrot salads??

Too many carrot salads can block so much serotonin that can slow down your bowel a lot. Better to take only one a day. Also Peat says the body takes a while to adjust to the carrot salads.

G

gummybear

lookingforanswers said:
Everytime I eat something, I get immediate bloating and digestive discomfort. No matter what it is. I am using Cyproheptadine and Ondansetron and still cannot get any relief! So frustrating. Any advice would be appreciated. I have eaten about 6 carrots over the past 2 days as well. Starch or no starch it doesn't make a difference. I guess it's a good sign that I still have an appetite, but my stomach is very sensitive right now.

Hello have you heard about our lord and saviour emodin?

Attachments

• 1435706139295.jpg
    1435706139295.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 557
gummybear said:
lookingforanswers said:

Did... did the goat take the emodin or is that Emodin the Goat?

Stuart

bailadora said:
Have you tested for pylori? my mil had that. Symptoms similar to hers.

Did you know that if you don't have a dysbiotic gut, H pylori is a healthy part of your stomach microbiota?
It's only when it 'goes to the dark side', similar to what happens with Candida albicans/ other yeast and fungal over growths.
I used to think that both H.Pylori and Candida were always harmful.

G

gummybear

Such_Saturation said:
gummybear said:
lookingforanswers said:

Did... did the goat take the emodin or is that Emodin the Goat?

His name is señor No Wipe :cool:

bailadora

Stuart said:
bailadora said:
Have you tested for pylori? my mil had that. Symptoms similar to hers.

Did you know that if you don't have a dysbiotic gut, H pylori is a healthy part of your stomach microbiota?
It's only when it 'goes to the dark side', similar to what happens with Candida albicans/ other yeast and fungal over growths.
I used to think that both H.Pylori and Candida were always harmful.

Um yeah I knew that. I wouldn't have posted otherwise.

Stuart

lookingforanswers said:

It's probably worth getting the possibility of a stomach ulcer looked at by a conventional medico. An Australian researcher won a Nobel Prize for discovering that H Pylori dysfunction induced stomach ulcers are easily treated in the short term with antibiotics. You'll still have to deal with the gut dysbiosis that caused H pylori to behave badly though.
I just re - read your post. It sounds like the pain is not in your stomach? May not be an ulcer, which would rule out H pylori wouldn't it?

natedawggh

lookingforanswers said:

lookingforanswers said:
Wah wah! I tried this it didn't work...I tried that it didn't work...what do you mean it didn't work? You didn't do it right. Take the responsibility. You are a human being. These things work for everyone else. Keep trying. Embrace the process and learn from failure. And btw cyproheptadine costs pennies. It is ridiculously cheap

OP
A

answersfound

natedawggh said:
lookingforanswers said:

lookingforanswers said:
Wah wah! I tried this it didn't work...I tried that it didn't work...what do you mean it didn't work? You didn't do it right. Take the responsibility. You are a human being. These things work for everyone else. Keep trying. Embrace the process and learn from failure. And btw cyproheptadine costs pennies. It is ridiculously cheap

Cool story bro.

Sea

You just have too many bacteria. Now the time has come to kill them off. Ray Peat recommends the penicillin or tetracycline antibiotic classes. I think that minocyline is the most effective antibiotic, but it also has the most side effects so you should be sure to be able to eat enough sugars if you take antibiotics to minimize any chances of side effects.

What are you currently eating?

Honey might be an easier food for you to tolerate in the short term.

Aspirin, t3, caffeine and ginger can all increase your digestive capabilities in the short term.

The various herbal antimicrobials can also work and I think they tend to have less side effects, so they could also be considered. In my experience antibiotics work faster and are a lot stronger.

tomisonbottom

How much cypro are you taking? Maybe you should try a higher dose......

dookie

What other supplements are you using, or have you used in the past? After I used progesterone topically for a few days, I found it caused a distended bloated stomach, bad digestion, etc which is persisting weeks after I took it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals