Has the world become more infantile since the net kicked in?

I think...

• People have regressed

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • People have progressed

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • People are about the same, give or take

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Warrior

Interpret the meaning of the title however you wish.

Go with your gut and whatever motivated you to click this topic, every answer is correct as I'd like to hear your perspective from the ripples that formed as the stone of this thread skipped across your consciousness to get your attention.

I have a perspective and will gladly share it once we've seen some interaction from you, behind your screen, tapping keys.

Perry Staltic

Yes, but also much more enlightened. The world is not a homogeneous whole. Knowledge and learning have become exponential for those who pursue such.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

I would definitely agree with that as its kind of two steps forward and two back in that respect.

The sheer amount of information and knowledge we have at our fingertips is astounding and the fact that the world fits in the palm of your hand now with instant connection still makes me say "Wow!" when I ponder it.

Thing is that if you look at online trends of what people are searching and doing you see the standardized Bell Curve tolling, yet again, as people are engaging in behavioral sink. That and the entire thing of data shaping to frame perceptions, the echo chamber effect and so much more makes it a very dangerous weapon as well as a special gift.

All at once, in the same instant. Hence why to be discerning is the key.

Momma

Yes, but also much more enlightened. The world is not a homogeneous whole. Knowledge and learning have become exponential for those who pursue such.
Knowledge / enlightenment doesn’t necessarily bring maturity or wisdom though…

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Knowledge / enlightenment doesn’t necessarily bring maturity or wisdom though…

Could you expand on your thinking please? I agree with this statement but would appreciate a bit more detail, from your perspective.

Momma

Could you expand on your thinking please? I agree with this statement but would appreciate a bit more detail, from your perspective.
Sure. Wisdom is different than understanding or knowledge. Wisdom, I believe, comes only through suffering.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

It actually dovetails nicely with my thinking of the difference between coals and diamonds is the latter started from the same materials but handled an immense amount of pressure over a sustained period to become far more potent and powerful than those that hadn't felt the experience.

That said, thinking like this when extended towards it logical conclusion can only point to the fact the true nature of this realm is hellish, to say the least. Otherwise who in their right mind would set the state of play up like this?

And yet that may be a bridge too far for many to keep stepping... Whilst to some it seems Self evident. The poll answers certainly say something.

Either way, it keeps things interesting. Imagine how boring it would be if we all agreed on everything with no nuance or differences in perspective.

Blind men and the elephant comes to mind, as we stitch together the cosmic tapestry.

Momma

Hmm, well that is interesting.

It actually dovetails nicely with my thinking of the difference between coals and diamonds is the latter started from the same materials but handled an immense amount of pressure over a sustained period to become far more potent and powerful than those that hadn't felt the experience.

That said, thinking like this when extended towards it logical conclusion can only point to the fact the true nature of this realm is hellish, to say the least. Otherwise who in their right mind would set the state of play up like this?

And yet that may be a bridge too far for many to keep stepping... Whilst to some it seems Self evident. The poll answers certainly say something.

Either way, it keeps things interesting.
Not sure why you posted the Eye of Horus or such on the Jesus thread. What you are saying above is mostly Biblical truth.
- refining fire
- Paradise lost
- human nature now bound by sin
- that this life is not the end. There is eternal life for all
- that this life makes no sense outside of knowing God

Lucifer “the Light Bearer” to those deceived, offers no wisdom no knowledge and no understanding. He has power, but gives zero shtts about any of us.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Is that your problem with me? Really? Because I pointed out that the Egyptians encoded their knowledge of the pineal gland in the Eye of Horus?

I'm no stranger to the Bible but that isn't the limit of my study either as I take a syncretic approach to all in this realm with equal respect.

Momma

Is that your problem with me? Really? Because I pointed out that the Egyptians encoded their knowledge of the pineal gland in the Eye of Horus?

I'm no stranger to the Bible but that isn't the limit of my study either as I take a syncretic approach to all in this realm with equal respect.
I have a problem with that, yes. If you understand the Bible and what the Eye of Horus and it’s associations are, you would understand the Jesus thread was no place for it. I believed you do understand and were not being naive.

Also, if interested, your suggestion to return to mask wearing seemed off. And when someone asked you for credentials regarding your millions of lives you have helped, you never responded.
So, yes, I don’t have a good feel about said things.

What I do note however is you have never attacked back, which I highly respect.

Santosh

Interpret the meaning of the title however you wish.

Go with your gut and whatever motivated you to click this topic, every answer is correct as I'd like to hear your perspective from the ripples that formed as the stone of this thread skipped across your consciousness to get your attention.

I have a perspective and will gladly share it once we've seen some interaction from you, behind your screen, tapping keys.

People have become more childish looking and behaving for various reasons :

1) sedantary jobs that don't require you to be confronted to hardships

2) moms take plenty of drugs so foetus receive less hormones in the womb

3) endocrine disruptors surround everyone from childhood to teenages, so there is less physical and intellectual development

4) a brain that receives less hormones is less creative, less combative

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Thanks for clarifying, I do appreciate that as it helps create a far better atmosphere and sense of community. Be the change you wish to see and all that...

One of the problems with text as opposed to face to face is so much is missing and can get lost in translation when it comes to nuance (the encoded meanings of the Bible for example) or sarcasm (as in wearing a mask). Combine that with the fact that we don't see the world as it is but as we are and you know what happens with spirited discussion on topics that spark passions in times of near universal deceit and tricks.

I would be interested in your opinion on this article as I feel its relevant to the conversation:

"Which links wonderfully well to the pineal gland which many cultures venerated as the seat of higher wisdom and I call the Upper Kingdom. Its also very interesting what happens when you seat your presence, the Witness, behind this podium within as its a totally different sense of relating to your flesh and the present moment.

The use of symbols like the snake and the bird present in the Uraeus signified mastery over the lower orders of the brain from stem and R Complex upto the Limbic System. The latter is responsible for smell, emotional sensation, long term memory and addictive compulsions and this is why its hard to quit bad habits as they are justified post fact due to the lower aspects of the brain being able to hijack the more modern Pre Frontal Cortex."

And may offer a glimpse into the nature of my syncretic perspective as all is interconnected in this realm (and none of you presently know me from Adam).
The divisions made in the minds of man in order to create weakness in their temple are seeds of the adversary doing what he does best by sowing dissent and confusion. I prefer to seek that which unifies via a common harmonic that will help those seeking solutions because a rising tide lifts all ships and that is a far more noble aim with greater collective benefit and the only way to ascend from this realm.

Strength in unification. In inner and outer space.

Momma

Thanks for clarifying, I do appreciate that as it helps create a far better atmosphere and sense of community. Be the change you wish to see and all that...

One of the problems with text as opposed to face to face is so much is missing and can get lost in translation when it comes to nuance (the encoded meanings of the Bible for example) or sarcasm (as in wearing a mask). Combine that with the fact that we don't see the world as it is but as we are and you know what happens with spirited discussion on topics that spark passions in times of near universal deceit and tricks.

I would be interested in your opinion on this article as I feel its relevant to the conversation:

"Which links wonderfully well to the pineal gland which many cultures venerated as the seat of higher wisdom and I call the Upper Kingdom. Its also very interesting what happens when you seat your presence, the Witness, behind this podium within as its a totally different sense of relating to your flesh and the present moment.

The use of symbols like the snake and the bird present in the Uraeus signified mastery over the lower orders of the brain from stem and R Complex upto the Limbic System. The latter is responsible for smell, emotional sensation, long term memory and addictive compulsions and this is why its hard to quit bad habits as they are justified post fact due to the lower aspects of the brain being able to hijack the more modern Pre Frontal Cortex."

And may offer a glimpse into the nature of my syncretic perspective as all is interconnected in this realm (and none of you presently know me from Adam).
The divisions made in the minds of man in order to create weakness in their temple are seeds of the adversary doing what he does best by sowing dissent and confusion. I prefer to seek that which unifies via a common harmonic that will help those seeking solutions because a rising tide lifts all ships and that is a far more noble aim with greater collective benefit and the only way to ascend from this realm.

Strength in unification. In inner and outer space.
Thx.
Regarding the article. Yeah, it’s not my thing. I don’t connect with that at all, so I am definitely not the person to ask.
Take care.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Thats cool, thanks for looking anyway as it shows an open mind to be willing to consider another point of view.

Getting back on topic:

People have become more childish looking and behaving for various reasons :

1) sedantary jobs that don't require you to be confronted to hardships

2) moms take plenty of drugs so foetus receive less hormones in the womb

3) endocrine disruptors surround everyone from childhood to teenages, so there is less physical and intellectual development

4) a brain that receives less hormones is less creative, less combative

All valid points. To me when I see the cancel mob baying for digital blood on one hand whilst slapping each others backs for being so elevated and progressive I can't help but note the cognitive dissonance that comes with "Give me tolerance but I will not offer you a shred of compassion if you dare think different".

What a schism there must be within to operate like this. Not only that but so much tension, rage and aggression as the glee that springs from them in the quest for destruction is quite telling. All in all, very childish as the average age of a crowd based collective is said to be five. Well, from my observation and metrics, the net dropped this two as people rage and tantrum freely.

Worse still its seeping from the web into the real world and being normalized quickly. It certainly appears the inmates wish to take over the asylum and silence anyone who dares suggest the state of undress the false Emperor brings.

The curious case of the digital crickets that are small in number but exceedingly noisy. A revenge of the nerds, if you will... Imagine the world they'll build via their molding and shaping of their children who are imprinted with their energetic impressions.

Not saying the past was all sunshine and roses because it most certainly wasn't but I simply could not imagine anyone from 1986 gurning to take ridiculous pics from clicks on thumbnails etc...

Maybe I should go yell at a cloud.

Ben.

I dont think they are more "anything".to be honest.

if people from the past where put into this environment with similar parents and genetic/ ancestral damage as thoose now ...why would anyone think that they would be different?

they woudnt be. and things werent peachy "back in the day" either. alot of sickness, alot of vile and inhuman behaviour and culutural absurditys lacking love or empathy for fellow human beings back then. it might just have been at smaller scales due to population.it might just have expressed itself differently.

one of the core issues imo is, while convenient and luxurious ... the globalism/internet problem that has killed the existance of the intrinsic physical need that is a community/tribe. we need it for having people grow up properly in a myriad of ways. ofcourse there are communitys one could join even in citys but thoose are based mostly around hobbys, fandoms and superficial activitys/interactions.

but maybe im just projecting ... alot of awful things and awful people came from tribes and small Community s too ... perhaps one persons ideal environment is another ones highway to madness. i think i just lost myself in a train of thoughts there ... anyhow im curious how this thread develops.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

It seems quite evident that the ever present net is rewiring (or damaging, if you wish) peoples brains in ways that were simply unthinkable in the 80s.

That and socialization/development is very stunted in comparison due to the whole "one step removed" world viewed through a screen since babies. I could mention other things like the decimation of self esteem due to the need to compete not just with you peers but the whole world to "be somebody" in the inherent pecking order we learn in the playground and various other factors like how the net hijacks your attention then scrambles it to perfection.

None of this has any possible comparison at any point in our history, nor future. We are alive at a singularly unique time to see the shifts and effects of the second nibble of the apple. However, there is a part of me that thinks there is something else at play underneath all of this and it could signal a fundamental shift for the best in our methods of perception and information processing but we'll see how the thread develops and if people wish to dive into the neurology of all this and studies that back up my perspective.

You know something strange is happening when a tired child going to bed after a hard days browsing turns to her parents and says "Don't forget to like comment and subscribe" as they think its the equivalent of goodbye as they've heard it so many times.

Santosh

Thats cool, thanks for looking anyway as it shows an open mind to be willing to consider another point of view.

Getting back on topic:

All valid points. To me when I see the cancel mob baying for digital blood on one hand whilst slapping each others backs for being so elevated and progressive I can't help but note the cognitive dissonance that comes with "Give me tolerance but I will not offer you a shred of compassion if you dare think different".

What a schism there must be within to operate like this. Not only that but so much tension, rage and aggression as the glee that springs from them in the quest for destruction is quite telling. All in all, very childish as the average age of a crowd based collective is said to be five. Well, from my observation and metrics, the net dropped this two as people rage and tantrum freely.

Worse still its seeping from the web into the real world and being normalized quickly. It certainly appears the inmates wish to take over the asylum and silence anyone who dares suggest the state of undress the false Emperor brings.

The curious case of the digital crickets that are small in number but exceedingly noisy. A revenge of the nerds, if you will... Imagine the world they'll build via their molding and shaping of their children who are imprinted with their energetic impressions.

Not saying the past was all sunshine and roses because it most certainly wasn't but I simply could not imagine anyone from 1986 gurning to take ridiculous pics from clicks on thumbnails etc...

Maybe I should go yell at a cloud.

Alright dude

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom