Have you seen the WEF 8 Predictions by 2030?

PolishSun

IT technologies make it easy to control everyone who is located at any place with internet, everything is in computers or phone now, paying, government services, shopping. That's why they are decentralizing electric supply. So in case somebody shuts down the main supply of electricity for IT technologies, there are other sources for electricity. Why they are pushing electric cars everywhere? Those are easier to control.

JamesGatz

I wish they made a "prediction" for some economic investments cause I need to know which assets to pour my savings into so I could become a wealthy man

BearWithMe

I wish they made a "prediction" for some economic investments cause I need to know which assets to pour my savings into so I could become a wealthy man
Pour them into yourself and your own business. The best investment you can make.

K

Kayaker

IT technologies make it easy to control everyone who is located at any place with internet, everything is in computers or phone now, paying, government services, shopping. That's why they are decentralizing electric supply. So in case somebody shuts down the main supply of electricity for IT technologies, there are other sources for electricity. Why they are pushing electric cars everywhere? Those are easier to control.
Easier to control how?

Regina

Vileplume

I think the best investment is to buy land outside of growing cities, which is pretty much every big city in the US. For example, land just outside of Boise Idaho will probably increase in value soon.

K

Kayaker

I think the best investment is to buy land outside of growing cities, which is pretty much every big city in the US. For example, land just outside of Boise Idaho will probably increase in value soon.
What if they increase property tax?

IROM

Haha. Not this:

They did tell you. WEF has pushed a couple cryptocurrency assets which are not stupid and useless like ETH and are "green" unlike BTC. Those are Algorand, XLM, XRP, Celo, Solana and Cardano. Many of them have taken off since publication.

From WEF publication:
use me1.PNG

JamesGatz

WEF and Schwaab are PSY-OPS

Just think about it MAN - look at the WEF ARTICLES MAN

"WEF is going to block out the sun with a giant piece of plastic"

"oooOOOOOooo FTX has associations with WEF"

PSY-OP - its a WILD GOOSE CHASE - Schwaab is playing a boogeyman - he is trained to say things that SCARE YOU, most of it nit true totally made up BS

Thesis. Anti-Thesis.

Synthesis - their true plans and motives are NEVER FULLY as evil as Schwaab, Jones package it to be

FEAR IS HOW THEY CONTROL YOU. TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL

TRAUMA BASED PROGRAMMING
47CF3220-C08A-4F02-BCE0-94269D84254A.jpeg

OP
Peatful

Peatful

PSY-OP - its a WILD GOOSE CHASE - Schwaab is playing a boogeyman - he is trained to say things that SCARE YOU, most of it nit true totally made up BS

Thesis. Anti-Thesis.

Synthesis - their true plans and motives are NEVER FULLY as evil as Schwaab, Jones package it to be

TRAUMA BASED PROGRAMMING
View attachment 46735
Nah

5LGreenback

Thesis. Anti-Thesis.

TRAUMA BASED PROGRAMMING
View attachment 46735
I agree with the idea that WEF May be a scapegoat.... but the policies in my country, and many countries around the world are aligning more along the lines of the WEF agenda.

Dr. B

How would tools and appliances be shared? I understand the concept of leasing them as a part of leasing the property. But if dishwashers and other tools are to be shared that means the entire property, house or condo would need to be shared?
Its also just a matter of convenience. An apartment building can pay the extra amount to put a laundry machine or dishwasher in each unit… Or they can have some central dishwashing or laundry area where people have to take turns using the space. Dishwashers and laundry machines are cheap enough that each apartment unit can have its own appliances, so i don’t understand the logic of striving to rent out and share things like dishwashers and laundry machines?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom