Have you seen this 45 year old Vegan billionaire’s longevity stack that cost 2 million a year?

area51puy

Forum Supporter

View: https://youtu.be/CWB-qMLJNhQ

In this video along with the supplements listed below
He is also taking metformin , trt , hgh, 17-a-estradiol, acarbose , rapamycin

View: https://youtu.be/j_AtQ6N4jQc

You can see him in this video and he does not look healthy. He is looking like a cancer patient.

Upon waking
  • B Complex (folate/folic acid free, and pre-metabolised forms), 0.15 pill/day
  • BroccoMax 250mg
  • Cocoa Flavanols 500mg
  • D-3 2,000 IU
  • EPA 500mg with vitamin E 5mg
  • Garlic 2.4g equivalent
  • Ginger Root 2.2g
  • Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1,500mg
  • Iodine as potassium iodide, 125 micrograms
  • Lithium, as lithium orotate, 1mg
  • Lutein, 10mg
  • Lycopene 10mg
  • Lysine 1g
  • Nicotinamide Riboside 375mg (excluding Saturdays)
  • Turmeric with piperine 1g
  • Taurine 1g
  • Ubiquinol 100mg
  • Zinc, 15mg
w/Dinner
  • BroccoMax 250mg
  • Cocoa Flavanols 500mg
  • EPA 500mg with vitamin E 5mg
  • Garlic 2.4g
  • Ginger Root 2.2g
  • Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1,500mg
  • Hyaluronic Acid 300mg
  • Lithium 1mg
  • Lycopene 10mg
  • Lysine 1g
  • Nicotinamide Riboside 375mg (excluding Saturdays)
  • Probiotic, 8 billion microorganisms per capsule
  • Turmeric 1g
  • Taurine 1g
  • Ubiquinol 100mg
Before bed
  • DHEA 25 mg
  • Melatonin 300 mcg
Other
  • 3 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil daily (45mL)
  • Pea Protein, ~29 grams daily
This guy save just under 2 million a year if he just looked into Ray Peat’s work

That’s him at 39 and now at 45.

Attachments

• 1683403341245.png
    1683403341245.png
    954.1 KB · Views: 297

Herbie

Malnourished and mentally ill.

Irresponsible with that amount of money and his own health, like a confused child, just shows how one can't buy intelligence or health.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
He looked much better at 39 in my opinion. There’s a fine line between optimizing health and harmful obsession and I suspect he may have crossed it. He claims he’s doing it all for the good of humanity but his blueprint program is not cheap and seems to be his new for profit business venture. I’m not against people making a living at all but if your goal is to truly help humanity and you have millions I can think of much better and immediate ways to achieve that aim so I’m not buying it literally or figuratively. If you watch interviews with him you’ll notice his face appears very frozen as if he’s had large amounts of Botox. This video is a perfect example. I have to admit the guy interviewing him seems to be doing quite well at 73!

View: https://youtu.be/q_gLcqYx7zk

schultz

Wow that's a lot of filler. How much silicon dioxide/titanium dioxide/microcrystalline cellulose is this person getting?

youngsinatra

He‘s proud that his body temperature is 3 degrees below normal for the sake of „longevity“

He also recently started TRT because of low T. This guy is insane.

Mauritio

Guys read the comment section on videos about him , it's a constant roast of this guy.

" This is the healthiest terminally ill patient I've ever seen. " :D lol accurate .

A-Tim

I feel a little sad for him. He seems like a nice guy who meant well, but it doesn't seem like things will end well if he keeps going down the path he's going.

Parrot

Imagine the level of anxiety he has created for himself trying to remember what he has to take, when, and what dosage!

Oh, that's right, he's a billionaire so his PA probably does it...!

Regina

I feel a little sad for him. He seems like a nice guy who meant well, but it doesn't seem like things will end well if he keeps going down the path he's going.
Yeah. Poor little billionaire paid top dollar for lousy advice.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Within a month of dating he introduced her to his three children and flew her to Colorado to meet his personal doctor who put her on an 'expensive personalized wellness program' which he would pay for for the next three years.

According to the complaint, Johnson said Southern's health was his 'top priority' because he wanted her around 'forever.'

Johnson also asked Southern to help him with his business projects, marketing and the development of Kernel.

The lawsuit said that the couple decided to 'pool their resources': Johnson's money and Southern's 'emotional support, organizing and planning skills'.

Johnson promised to 'share profits from Kernel's eventual success' and to 'take care of Southern for the rest of her life.'

They moved in together to a rented $2.8million property in Venice, California, and Southern's career took a 'back seat' as there was 'no room' for it when she was living with Johnson.

This guy said in a tiktok he body temperature is 3 degrees cooler then the average human which is like 2 degrees cooler then a century ago and this woman went on his program and developed breast cancer.
This nut job almost killed a women.

Momma

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom