Hi RP Forum Peeps. Newbie here

MURSENARY

Just wanted to verbalize how grateful i am to be a part of the forums finally. Hello to everyone out there.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:welcome2

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

:wave: Welcome aboard! Care to share how you found Ray?
Thanks! Yeah I found Rays work by accident. I kept hearing Joel Greene of the Immunity Code mention how SSRIs are great initially short term and then get progressively more terrible over the long term. That statement kept bugging me mentally because I didn’t know what he meant by that. I was noticing side effects from 7 years of Zoloft use so I just googled SSRI long term effects and came across a couple of Rays articles about serotonin and disease and aging. I read them once and got freaked out. That convinced me to taper myself off. And now, voila! The rest is history lol. That was a year ago

Lilac

Thanks! Yeah I found Rays work by accident. I kept hearing Joel Greene of the Immunity Code mention how SSRIs are great initially short term and then get progressively more terrible over the long term. That statement kept bugging me mentally because I didn’t know what he meant by that. I was noticing side effects from 7 years of Zoloft use so I just googled SSRI long term effects and came across a couple of Rays articles about serotonin and disease and aging. I read them once and got freaked out. That convinced me to taper myself off. And now, voila! The rest is history lol. That was a year ago

Wow! Finding Ray with a cold google and then recognizing his chops is impressive. That is what Haidut did. Good work.

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

Wow! Finding Ray with a cold google and then recognizing his chops is impressive. That is what Haidut did. Good work.
Thanks. I feel very lucky to have found those articles. Who knows what would have happened to me years down the road if I hadn't. Cheers to RP for that. Im forever grateful.

JamesGatz

GermanTruther, is this @unanimous account you? He's asking for LIMB LENGTHENING man

AB3ADCBC-096D-4A67-8727-C62A89EF08E1.jpeg

He sounds a little DESPERATE to get taller huh?

Thats not you is it? Is everything ALRIGHT with you GermanTruther?

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

GermanTruther, is this @unanimous account you? He's asking for LIMB LENGTHENING man

View attachment 46849

nah man that ain't me. Im brand new to the forum. And Im definitely not concerned with height. A few inches taller would be rad but Id rather have a few more inches downstairs than up top lol. Actually, I really just would love to regrow my hair. That would be pretty tight.

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

nah man that ain't me. Im brand new to the forum. And Im definitely not concerned with height. A few inches taller would be rad but Id rather have a few more inches downstairs than up top lol. Actually, I really just would love to regrow my hair. That would be pretty tight.
And grow my bone structure some more too, that would also be pretty sweet.

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

And grow my bone structure some more too, that would also be pretty sweet.

View attachment 46849

Btw, I really enjoy your posts man. You may not always be right about your observations or assumptions, but you definitely observe and think about things. And I dig that. Its important, imo, to always observe, assess, and speculate about things.

JamesGatz

Btw, I really enjoy your posts man. You may not always be right about your observations or assumptions, but you definitely observe and think about things. And I dig that. Its important, imo, to always observe, assess, and speculate about things.
Thanks man - you are A GOOD GUY GT, entertaining for sure

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals