High Energy Angstrom Foods, Electrical Universe, Higher Consciousness

Jennifer

So it can be a lifestyle for some, but no one's holding you to it then? If and when one is healed, one can 'backslide" into food other fruits but not feel bad about it right?
Oh, gosh no! In my opinion, the only one who can ever truly hold you to something is you, and I personally don't consider going back to eating other foods besides just fruit as backsliding if you feel healthy on them. It has always been my intention to add back cooked foods when my body was ready for them. I'm only loyal to one thing when it comes to my diet and it's based purely on personal reasons.

Last edited:

Runenight201

The trouble is most people drinking milk combine it with meat and other foods and I think that's a no no. If drinking a glass of milk it will digest the best as a mono meal. Dr. Kellogg used milk diets to heal very sick people. I have used raw milk to get over a cold very quickly. I basically just drank milk during the day.

I have also found that milk and meat is a terrible combination. Usually always gives me some level of nausea.

Sugared milk digests very well for me, chocolate milk even better, while plain milk definitely will not. It certainly isn't a major part of my diet and I think that most people won't be able to get away with milk as a major component of the diet (although clearly some people can....)

There seems to be people on the extremes that will handle extreme diets...but I think when we think of the average human being, sticking to a true omnivorous diet works the best (meat, starch, veggies, fruits, nuts, legumes, dairy). That is, after all, why we were able to make it to all parts of the world and adapt to different environments. So many foods offer different things, and rotating through all of them I have found has been the most fruitful. Some foods will be more heavily weighed on than others, but I do think there's a physiological state and context for most foods.

Waremu

Hey! :joyful:

I rather get my amino acids from mostly fruit. Protein causes obstructions and acidosis when it is broken down into amino acids.

I feel like I have found the Golden Ticket. :singing:

Just wondering, where do you get you Zinc from? I have found over the years that my health really suffers without sufficient zinc.

ajp173

There is a lot of talk of fruit based diets atm, found this post today. Recently I moved to eating majority fruit after reading tons of posts by Travis. I ended up constipated, bloated more than I was, and heartburn etc flaring up. Now for two months I’ve had insomnia, muscle weakness, brain fog, tingling arms and all sorts. For those two months I’ve been lost as what to eat. Glycine and meats plus fat to heal the digestion, fruit diet to carry on detoxification, high starch....

I keep coming back to the high fruit idea but I’m also wary that it may have caused the issues in the first place....

Xisca

I rather get my amino acids from mostly fruit. Protein causes obstructions and acidosis when it is broken down into amino acids.

I feel like I have found the Golden Ticket. :singing:
How strange that I have gained energy by suppressing fruits and upping meat and fish!
The fact is that yes raw brings me more energy, even if it has been frozen.

Any informations about the energy of any food that has been frozen?

Xisca

So humanity dominates the fire and learns how to cook food. We risk burning up our houses/huts. We risk our lives going to the woods to gather wood for fire. We spend a lot of energy chopping, transporting, burning wood. Making the cookpots for it. Learning methods to keep fire alive. We take the time for cooking it.

And all of that for... eating an inferior product which doesn't have any "energetic" value.

Great theory.

Btw raw meat is a serious vector for parasite infections.
Fish is worse....
Men first invented fire making, and then freezer making!

My imagination about cavemen... They ate raw but wanted to eat all, so they had to cook meaty bones for practical reasons! Raw meat TASTES GREAT & is much more TENDER!

Then I think they used fires and smoke first to repell FLIES! Then they could see some other reasons like drying and keeping longer.
Fire was more useful for cooking grains and roots than meat. Or render the fat to make pemmican!

I want to read Andre's book, unfortunately it's in french.
It's hard to get a PDF copy of it
I am fluent in French... if you get it I have a look!
& I'm not necessarily advocating eating raw meat, there can certainly be risks to it. Some people think the risk is low, I'm just reporting what he said that raw meat has higher energy that's all. I probably wouldn't eat raw meat.
I do and energy is better. I mean mine... I need to eat less.

I think people from tropical areas with access to ripe, good quality fruit all year round and very cheap, are not eating only fruit. Not even close.
Yes that is what F me U when I arrived in a place where I could have ripe fruits all year long...
Not every body can handle fruits / sugar!

So basically you'd have to own your own farm / garden to truly obtain the best possible health. Realistically we can't all do this of course, so we just do the best we can.
That is what I have, and it is not easy at all. And I got so many fruits that I ran into problems. Find my log to not repeat...

Xisca

Actually the autonomic nervous system work is where it's at. I do somatic experiencing. It along with other practices have been the most helpful for my life and family.

Help your body help itself, most processes should be automatic that's why they call it the autonomic nervous system because it does all these jobs automatically without thinking about it. But somewhere along the way we get dysregulated, we get stuck in fight flight or freeze and we need to help it out, help our body help itself.

I am trained in Somatic Experiencing, and yes, the first goal is to give SECURITY to the body!
If you go to smaller size than the ANS, there is the cell.... and they also have similar reactions, and it has been called CDR : Cell Danger Response.
Before feeding, you need to remove what is activating the CDR. No food is fine for us if it creates a CDR, and this will be individual.

A SEP, SE practitionner, who also was a doctor and run into chronic fatigue, is in recovery, and she had to go through a carnivore diet for 3 years, and now she can eat more diverse and has no more reactions, even to gluten.... Many people have reported going back to tolerate foods when they could reorganize the balance of their ANS! And it is not about phychology or psyche or positive / negative thoughts. And nerves are indeed working on an electrical basis.

How can we be sure we directly get the energy the food has? Sun and grounding and air and water and deuterium depleted water... all play with energy!

Milena

OK, so where is the primer on this, the root of the theory? Angstrom is a unit of length, how is this converted into energy levels? I tried looking for "more details" on this in the linked morse pdf but all i could find was unsubstantiated mumbo jumbo.
WaveLENGTH is the inverse of frequency. Metres, (millimetres, nanometres etc.) is a more common unit to describe a vibrational energy potential of something along with Hz for the cycles per second. The deeper you go here, the more you end up in quantum physics, a theory that, although it describes things accurately so far as we observe at this point in time, is pretty much poorly understood.
Have you ever read 'Stalking the wild pendulum'? All the rage when I was at school.
This may also help a nice explanation of a few of the energetic interactions.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-amplitude-of-a-light-wave
When I can get some, foods grown with respect to lunar cycles and harvested appropriately, I have found much 'better' in n=1 'blind' ( as much as possible) compatison tests

Last edited:

yerrag

Oh, gosh no! In my opinion, the only one who can ever truly hold you to something is you, and I personally don't consider going back to eating other foods besides just fruit as backsliding if you feel healthy on them. It has always been my intention to add back cooked foods when my body was ready for them. I'm only loyal to one thing when it comes to my diet and it's based purely on personal reasons.
You and Charlie have convinced me to try all fruits for a week. Yesterday I bought 2 watermelons (12 kg), 10 small pineapples, 6 canteloupes, 5 kg papayas, and 5 kg of bananas for a week's use. In all about 26 kgs. I'll also eat cooked sweet potatoes.

The other I had blood tests and found my creatinine to be above range at 106 umol/L equating to an eGFR of 63, which is really low. My urine doesn't have sediments, and I have hypertension.

Hard to get the teas mentioned, but I'll just steep some ginger and turmeric daily as my water to drink.

I don't expect instant results but hope I'll at least get some sediments from urine. I'll keep this up for a couple of months. If I can add red beets to this, it will be helpful as well. The fruits will vary by season. But bananas and papayas are available year round. Watermelons and pineapples most of the year.

Milena

You and Charlie have convinced me to try all fruits for a week. Yesterday I bought 2 watermelons (12 kg), 10 small pineapples, 6 canteloupes, 5 kg papayas, and 5 kg of bananas for a week's use. In all about 26 kgs. I'll also eat cooked sweet potatoes.

The other I had blood tests and found my creatinine to be above range at 106 umol/L equating to an eGFR of 63, which is really low. My urine doesn't have sediments, and I have hypertension. ...
...The fruits will vary by season. But bananas and papayas are available year round. Watermelons and pineapples most of the year.
Wow, Yerrag. I wish I'd never read this thread. I loved eating all fruit but had to give up due to the lack of availability of ripe fruit. Your place sounds like heaven. I felt so good on it - for a little while, I managed to get cost-effective little organic bananas from the cote d'Ivoire by the box straight from the importers - Heaven.
Within 2 weeks any candida I had had was gone. Also the slightly cheesy between the toes smell. The candida never returned. I did find it hard to get enough protein and especially calcium. Pomegranates mixed with oranges helped a bit.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

yerrag

Wow, Yerrag. I wish I'd never read this thread. I loved eating all fruit but had to give up due to the lack of availability of ripe fruit. Yours place sounds like heaven. I felt so good on it - for a little while, I managed to get cost-effective little organic bananas from the cote d'Ivoire by the box straight from the importers - Heaven.
Within 2 weeks any candida I had had was gone. Also the slightly cheesy between the toes smell. The candida never returned. I did find it hard to get enough protein and especially calcium. Pomegranates mixed with oranges helped a bit.
Enjoy!
Thanks Milena! Glad you were able to get rid od candida by increasing sugar intake with fruits. That's a Peary and counter-intuitive approach that many candida sufferers won't do. My sister suffers from it but she has her own way of dealing with it, and I know she goes by the "sugar feeds candida" dictum.

I hope I can benefit from this fruits regimen in the way of healing my kidneys. I'm just glad that my blood sugar problems are a thing of the past. Otherwise I would not be able to do this.

Milena

Thanks Milena! Glad you were able to get rid od candida by increasing sugar intake with fruits. That's a Peary and counter-intuitive approach that many candida sufferers won't do.

Very best of luck, Yerrag.
It was totally unexpected. I know now that to try and starve the symbiotic, but sometimes over-enthusiastic fungus, promotes a change in its form that is extremely invasive and damaging to ones tissue structure.
My skin was great with scaly elbows being replaced with baby-soft versions and keratosis pilaris on my upper arms too - never to return. I was told I must have been a good converter of beta carotene.
Best wishes.

Milena

Sorry Milena. Don't know why link does not work. But google search link worked just ten seconds ago. Google the search string

"agngstrom, food chart"

It is the seventh hit.
Thanks, will check. The Internet is cyber-y sometimes!

Jennifer

The other I had blood tests and found my creatinine to be above range at 106 umol/L equating to an eGFR of 63, which is really low. My urine doesn't have sediments, and I have hypertension.

Hard to get the teas mentioned, but I'll just steep some ginger and turmeric daily as my water to drink.

I don't expect instant results but hope I'll at least get some sediments from urine. I'll keep this up for a couple of months. If I can add red beets to this, it will be helpful as well. The fruits will vary by season. But bananas and papayas are available year round. Watermelons and pineapples most of the year.
I hope it helps, yerrag! Watermelon is excellent for the kidneys and ginger and turmeric are good for inflammation, and since a high diastolic points to inflammed kidneys, hopefully they'll help.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Any informations about the energy of any food that has been frozen?
I think it returns to normal after being thawed.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just wondering, where do you get you Zinc from? I have found over the years that my health really suffers without sufficient zinc.
I do not worry about isolated minerals anymore.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I ended up constipated, bloated more than I was, and heartburn etc flaring up. Now for two months I’ve had insomnia, muscle weakness, brain fog, tingling arms and all sorts.
All that is from lymph and sulfur starting to move. Support the body with herbs and it will help get through it faster.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals