High metabolism atracct more women ?

OccamzRazer

If you become progesteronic enough you will attract the affection of many married women / women in LTR's.

Be sure to tell them "no" in the same tone you'd utilise when speaking to an unruly pet.

If everyone does this, perhaps we can restore righteousness to the land!

Yonebayashian

What are the dangers of taking straight DHT? Permanent Test supression?
Haidut keeps posting about how you can take as much DHT as you want and it's nothing but good for you but I don't know any self reports of attempting it. I was considering making a thread about it to understand the effects. These people also keep shilling progesterone relentlessly yet a handful of women report weight gain and other negative effects as a result, hence my hesitation.

Cloudhands

Screenshot_20220318-205347_Gmail.jpg

Hans

Forum Supporter
hey Hans, is there a difference in a body trained at the gym and a body trained with movements that simulated reality? explosive, fast... and strong
It depends on how draining the session is, so I'd say it doesn't really matter.

OP
R

Roni123@

It depends on how draining the session is, so I'd say it doesn't really matter.
runs and jumps for the legs with intervals reaching 80% of total fatigue 2 times a week is it good?

Hans

Forum Supporter
runs and jumps for the legs with intervals reaching 80% of total fatigue 2 times a week is it good?
That's good yes. If you feel high dopamine and testosterone afterwards, then you're doing it right.

OP
R

Roni123@

That's good yes. If you feel high dopamine and testosterone afterwards, then you're doing it right.
but the muscle created is more beautiful or equal to a muscle in the gym? Is the progress the same or does it take longer ??

OccamzRazer

Are you still finding milk inflammatory? I find it enflames me lately even at only a cup or two. Not sure why. How much are you drinking?
I found a way to make it work for me by blending:

Coffee
Warm milk
Raw egg yolks
Collagen/gelatin
Little bit of raw honey

Not sure why, but I can drink up to a gallon of this mixture per day with none of the usual inflammation-related downsides.

OccamzRazer

Potentially unpopular opinion that I've only recently come to:

If you're a man living in North America, Western Europe, or other 'Westernized' parts of the world...

...it's no longer worth "attracting" women.

One should still try to maximize their health, wellness, androgens, of course - but do so for yourself or for God or something!

As I've gotten more attractive and interesting throughout the past couple years, many, many women have been attracted to me.

Not a single one of them was worth marrying.

The modern Westernized woman - even one who professes Christianity or spirituality - is likely to check off many or most of the following boxes:

- Experimentally injected
- Devoid of truly feminine qualities
- Conditioned to look down on men
- In possession of several kids via several fathers
- Subscribes to leftism or 3rd-wave feminism
- Has some sort of eating disorder
- Has some sort of mood disorder
- Cares too much about money
- Drinks too much alcohol

Perhaps a righteous man should be free to attract such women, gently turn them down, and leave them with some sort of teachable moment.

aniciete

If you're a man living in North America, Western Europe, or other 'Westernized' parts of the world...

One should still try to maximize their health, wellness, androgens, of course - but do so for yourself or for God or something!

As I've gotten more attractive and interesting throughout the past couple years, many, many women have been attracted to me.

The modern Westernized woman - even one who professes Christianity or spirituality - is likely to check off many or most of the following boxes:

Perhaps a righteous man should be free to attract such women, gently turn them down, and leave them with some sort of teachable moment.
Great post

OP
R

Roni123@

mesml being years without PUFAS and doing everything I can to lower the iron (it's probably very low) and consuming all the micros and having a lot of carbs, I only get any metabolic advance when I remove the starches, and any small reintroduction puts a strain on my liver

Nomane Euger

hi,almost a cult of personality lil fuhrer,most peoples can evolve given the right context,women are one of the most enjoyable elements men can experience,doesnt matter wich character she has,you dont have to project yourself in the future and whetver she feat your marriages criterias to enjoy the moments you spend with her,whetever it end up sexually or not sexually,unless it diminish your long term joy/power/health you shouldnt discard a woman that you enjoy the company because she doesnt check some characteristics you deemed ideal,unless these characteristics are desagreable to you to the point where you dont enjoy her presence,either than that if you are in a good state it feel like a game to spend time with women,and if you care more about her then influence her and make her experiment with things that will increase her well being.most men could check as much characteristics from your list as women.what do you define as true femimine qualitys?some of the points you listed such as "caring to much about money"is a consequence of the environnement they evolved in and their actual biological state,which could change,but if they bath in the very same environnement and dont experiment with new things that take them out of this state/mindset,it wont change."The modern Westernized woman - [even one] who professes Christianity or spirituality - is likely to check off many or most of the following boxes:". From my experience,"specifically one"would have been more appropriate,religious praticioners are not better in anyway shape or from than non religious praticioners,worst in many cases

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

hi,almost a cult of personality lil fuhrer,most peoples can evolve given the right context,women are one of the most enjoyable elements men can experience,doesnt matter wich character she has,you dont have to project yourself in the future and whetver she feat your marriages criterias to enjoy the moments you spend with her,whetever it end up sexually or not sexually,unless it diminish your long term joy/power/health you shouldnt discard a woman that you enjoy the company because she doesnt check some characteristics you deemed ideal,unless these characteristics are desagreable to you to the point where you dont enjoy her presence,either than that if you are in a good state it feel like a game to spend time with women,and if you care more about her then influence her and make her experiment with things that will increase her well being.most men could check as much characteristics from your list as women.what do you define as true femimine qualitys?some of the points you listed such as "caring to much about money"is a consequence of the environnement they evolved in and their actual biological state,which could change,but if they bath in the very same environnement and dont experiment with new things that take them out of this state/mindset,it wont change
A concise, compelling, and kind argument!

Nomane Euger

A concise, compelling, and kind argument!
lol,not kind, i deemed i could answer with the same degree of cruelty(in a neutral sense,non negative)that you had in your post

Nomane Euger

OccamzRazer

cruel more in a sense of "raw"like you spoke your mind straight,so did i,its not a negative thing for me
What I'm speaking about is something that many men who live in the West have experienced.

I'm saddened by the conclusions I've come to - even sad for the women who pushed me towards realizing them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals