Histamine issues.... Do I have low or high histamine? Allergies. HELP!!!

dervmai

progress
This is a troubleshooting post..... I can't seem to fix my histamine like issues.

I can't tell if I have high histamine levels. I read through some of redsuns posts and I seem to have both high and low histamine symptoms. The main conflicting symptoms are that I have constipation... where he mentions people with high histamine have fast bowel movements, more on the loose stool side. As well as high histamine people being skinny. I am not fat nor really overweight but I am not skinny, im skinny fat.
If you have many digestive problems like indigestion, food intolerances, inflammation related bowel problems, that is low histamine. But you can get apparent histamine reactions that give the impression of too much histamine when in fact it is the opposite. These people with time find themselves with less and less food options as they have to keep removing because they can't stand most foods.

Reason I am distinguishing the two is because the way you fix both is very different and people can think they are the same thing, where histamine is the culprit in both situations, when it only is in one.
Redsun no longer appears to be on this forum so I can't talk to them about it.... sadly.

Don't know if I have low or high histamine.... how would I even check?

My symptoms are as follows- dry eyes, dry skin, itchy skin, rashes, nasal congestion, nasal inflammation, slow bowel movements, all hypothyroid symptoms, insomnia, anxiety etc....

youngsinatra

This is a troubleshooting post..... I can't seem to fix my histamine like issues.

I can't tell if I have high histamine levels. I read through some of redsuns posts and I seem to have both high and low histamine symptoms. The main conflicting symptoms are that I have constipation... where he mentions people with high histamine have fast bowel movements, more on the loose stool side. As well as high histamine people being skinny. I am not fat nor really overweight but I am not skinny, im skinny fat.

Redsun no longer appears to be on this forum so I can't talk to them about it.... sadly.

My symptoms are as follows- dry eyes, dry skin, itchy skin, rashes, nasal congestion, nasal inflammation, slow bowel movements, all hypothyroid symptoms, insomnia, anxiety etc....
It could be a unknown food sensitivity, a liver problem or a problem with the methylation of histamine. (via HNMT enzyme)

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
It could be a unknown food sensitivity, a liver problem or a problem with the methylation of histamine. (via HNMT enzyme)
How do fix all of these issues? Im working on the liver right now by lowering fat, taking ox bile and thyroid and b1. How does one deal with the problem of histamine methylation?

LucH

Hi,
I'd fix bowel movements first (faeces 2x a day), and soon afterwards thyroid.

I have dealt with extreme histamine problems and have never been “loose”. Your symptoms sound like mine were. I had even more extreme histamine issues like angiodema and a couple weeks where I could not urinate from sitting on a new sofa. Though food plays a big part of the equation, mine was also environment with chemicals in clothing, furniture, bedding, and a big one was fluoride in toothpaste and water. I talk about some of my experiences in my thread linked below…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals