Homeopathic Peating (Progesterone, Aspirin, Thyroid, Caffeine etc) lower risk?

Jenniferf

Yes, infoceuticals are phenomenal and I have yet to have anything but an incredibly positive experience with them. Another benefit is that since there is no physical molecule to metabolize there are no potentially harmful byproducts or side effects. Additionally, you do not have to worry about contaminants as you would with physical supplements. Glad to answer any questions.

I recently sent in a few IdeaLabs products to be digitized and uploaded to the Infopathy database and have been using them. Hopefully, if more attention is shined on the topic, people from this forum can send in some samples of the numerous compounds discussed here. The current database is fairly expansive but is still growing.
@sphenoid which ones did you send?

ampersand

Regarding homeopathy, it's worth going to the source and reading the writings of Samuel Hahnemann, you'll never really understand it properly otherwise. This translation is a good one of his Organon of Medicine, but his other writings should be read as well: Organon of the Medical Art Amazon.com

It's also worth looking into the work of Dr. Iris Bell.

ampersand

Regarding the "imprinting" machines, how do they work? Can you find schematics for any of them with an explanation for how the frequencies are measured, replicated and imprinted? How do you know that frequency "sticks"? I mean, how do you know the substance being imprinted on holds that frequency? I've looked into it and I can't find satisfactory answers to any of those questions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom