How can I donate? Thank you for this forum!

Ginali

Forum Supporter
This place is amazing, better than any doctor or course! You are amazing! Could you please guide me on how to donate here?

Peatful

OP
Ginali

Ginali

Forum Supporter
I know I should save, but you can't imagine how much I've already spent trying to figure out what's wrong with my heart. The costs for expensive supplements, diet plans, and health courses... yet none of them helped. The doctors started to think I was crazy. Discussions on this forum solved my problem in just two days, and it barely cost me 2 euros! Just by switching to simple table salt, my heart palpitations completely stopped - and I mean completely. I've now switched to Celtic sea salt,
I threw out the Himalayan salt, which I had used for maybe 15 years. I spent two years living with constant palpitations and irregular heart rhythms and everyone was telling me it was stress. How could that be? I am so happy!Yes, my ferritin levels were low, but even after significantly improving them, I couldn't climb stairs (my legs were so heavy) or exercise without fear. It was terrifying! Now, I'm focusing on addressing issues in my child that are similar to ADHD/dyslexia, using information from this forum and comparing it with real experiences from Facebook groups. I finally have hope, real hope! I feel grateful, so incredibly grateful! I was searching for wonderful people like those here. I may not understand much about chemistry, but whenever I have a wild idea and type it into the search field, I find that others have had the same thought. It reassures me that I'm not crazy - they share similar intuitions and can even confirm them scientifically...

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals