How do you see LLMs fitting into the bioenergetic view?

I rarely post here, but practice Peatarian values much to the benefit of my life. I've recently been getting very interested in the proliferation of LLMs and what good they can do for the world, when I got thinking.

My basic understanding of what Peat sometimes talked about was that an abundance of energy leads to further complexity in an organism, and when looking into LLMs the sheer amount of energy pumped into the GPUs to create the LLMs, made me think, are we creating a new more complex organism when we humanity does these training runs.

From what I've glanced on the forum I see many people are skeptical of AI, but I think that comes from the general theme of anti-authoritarianism, which I practice myself. I differ in that view in the sense I think an even more intelligent being than ourselves would be truth seeking and would create a more harmonious world, e.g. it would abolish seed oils immediately.

Interested to hear your views.

el_dundo

There's no such thing as anti-authoritarianism in a current state of affairs. When people are deliberately not willing to participate in authoritative activities (wars, other types competition, etc.) their "neutrality" are being used as a part of one "authoritative agenda" by one of the sides. Same goes with climate change - it's currently a leftists tool for power - but also a russian / China narrative & tool for increasing resource dependence of the West. Same was with atomic bomb, same goes with AI. Fearmongering from one side makes eventual economical domination of China much faster. LLMs are not AI, but it's an important bridge to other AI layers that eventually will "do things".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals