How does the brain regrow without ingesting PUFAs?

ChadGPT

I am just wondering because the brain is made out of pufa and they say you need dha for brain development. I’m sure my brain has shrunk a lot due to lifelong malnutrition and stress. For example, would eating a lot of salmon do more harm than good? What should I do to repair my brain?

LucH

What should I do to repair my brain?
You won't rebuild what is "broken" but you can teach the cells to bypass / improve connection through another way since we only use 10 % of our brain.
I'd rather make a cure with curcumin phytosome (inflammation) and mind heavy metals (rice).

Greyfox

I am just wondering because the brain is made out of pufa and they say you need dha for brain development. I’m sure my brain has shrunk a lot due to lifelong malnutrition and stress. For example, would eating a lot of salmon do more harm than good? What should I do to repair my brain?
Semen retention.
Meditation to lower accumulated stress (stress can accutely and chronically shut the brain down)
Consume enough calories
raise temperature
Walk a lot
Avoid gut irritating foods like wheat for example. If you have leaky gut or slow transit, avoid starches. Ray is right about starch brain embolisms and persorption. They can be particularly bad for endotoxin as well. I was a zombie until I quit starches for a few months.
Anything that improves senses. smell, vision. compromised senses can diminish your perception of the material world and even lock you out of some experiences. I realised that a high endotoxin, high stressed state robs me of my sense of smell and narrows/muddies my vision which robs me of the true beauty of the world. The brain and senses are entwined with each other. Smell for example can evoke long lost, dormant memories. tunnel vision reduces your enjoyment of nature and colour.
Learn something new. The brain is capable or molding itself according to stimuli. there have been reports of people who suffered brain damage in certain regions who developed exceptional abilities for other things.
Delay gratification.
Fever. As someone with a host of problems, I've never fired on all cylinders as much as post fever. After the fever subsided I was just better in every conceivable way for a few days. I had this mischievousness and curiosity of the world that had been absent due to anhedonia from latent infections.

OP
C

ChadGPT

Semen retention.
Meditation to lower accumulated stress (stress can accutely and chronically shut the brain down)
Consume enough calories
raise temperature
Walk a lot
Avoid gut irritating foods like wheat for example. If you have leaky gut or slow transit, avoid starches. Ray is right about starch brain embolisms and persorption. They can be particularly bad for endotoxin as well. I was a zombie until I quit starches for a few months.
Anything that improves senses. smell, vision. compromised senses can diminish your perception of the material world and even lock you out of some experiences. I realised that a high endotoxin, high stressed state robs me of my sense of smell and narrows/muddies my vision which robs me of the true beauty of the world. The brain and senses are entwined with each other. Smell for example can evoke long lost, dormant memories. tunnel vision reduces your enjoyment of nature and colour.
Learn something new. The brain is capable or molding itself according to stimuli. there have been reports of people who suffered brain damage in certain regions who developed exceptional abilities for other things.
Delay gratification.
Fever. As someone with a host of problems, I've never fired on all cylinders as much as post fever. After the fever subsided I was just better in every conceivable way for a few days. I had this mischievousness and curiosity of the world that had been absent due to anhedonia from latent infections.
Thanks for this. I’m pretty much a zombie and am meaning to try cutting out starches and soluble fiber to lower serotonin. Do you have a link to where Ray talks about how starch affects the brain?

Herbie

Ray's point about pufa ingestion is that the requirements are so low and that it's so ubiquitous in food that we don't need to supplement with seed oils or fish oil.

Once the stores of dietary pufa get low enough we produce our own omega 9 (mead acid) which is anti inflammatory.

The confusion comes from the "science", food industry, agricultural industry, dietitians, nutritionists and government heavily promoting seed oils as a health food and "essential" which is not true.

OP
C

ChadGPT

Ray's point about pufa ingestion is that the requirements are so low and that it's so ubiquitous in food that we don't need to supplement with seed oils or fish oil.

Once the stores of dietary pufa get low enough we produce our own omega 9 (mead acid) which is anti inflammatory.

The confusion comes from the "science", food industry, agricultural industry, dietitians, nutritionists and government heavily promoting seed oils as a health food and "essential" which is not true.
I wouldn’t supplement with any oils but I was just wondering about whole food sources and if some people could have a higher requirement because their brain is damaged.

Greyfox

I wouldn’t supplement with any oils but I was just wondering about whole food sources and if some people could have a higher requirement because their brain is damaged.

View: https://youtu.be/BO25geKrboc

Personal anecdote of how I know starch can block capillaries. I had this thick layer of dead skin on both of my big toes. really thick. when I quit starch, they completely faded away with time. Also If I eat too much starch I get really bad hypoxia which seems to manifest itself aggressively in social situations when I'm talking to friends. Been a few times I nearly passed out. Quitting starch fixed that. These particles would cause swelling and pressure. I noticed after a few days starch free that my vision massively improved, I was naturally more social and overtime white spots on my finger nails disappeared;

OP
C

ChadGPT

View: https://youtu.be/BO25geKrboc

Personal anecdote of how I know starch can block capillaries. I had this thick layer of dead skin on both of my big toes. really thick. when I quit starch, they completely faded away with time. Also If I eat too much starch I get really bad hypoxia which seems to manifest itself aggressively in social situations when I'm talking to friends. Been a few times I nearly passed out. Quitting starch fixed that. These particles would cause swelling and pressure. I noticed after a few days starch free that my vision massively improved, I was naturally more social and overtime white spots on my finger nails disappeared;

That’s interesting. It’s similar to what vaccines do.

Runenight201

To repair your brain you should eat an abundance of high quality animal protein sources, along with moderate vegetable consumption, drink plenty of water, adopt a quality exercise regimen, and ensure you are entering deep sleep every night.

You must avoid all stress while healing, and upon being healed, only subject yourself to as much stress as you can tolerate. A very resilient person will be able to subject themselves to large amounts of stressors and be fine, where as a very sick individual will not even be able to tolerate their own mind.

Herbie

@ChadGPT if the stored tissue pufa from diet isn't too high the body will produce omega 9 as required but I don't know of a way to know if this is occuring. Ray said it takes 4 years at under 4grams of PUFA a day to replace the tissue pufa with saturated fat which then the body will produce omega 9

Explorer

Semen retention.
Consume enough calories
raise temperature
Walk a lot
Delay gratification.
How to cure latent infections/viruses/bacterias? Do you know any good online store that sends antibiotics/antifungals from EU warehouses/within/to EU?

Greyfox

That’s interesting. It’s similar to what vaccines do.

How to cure latent infections/viruses/bacterias? Do you know any good online store that sends antibiotics/antifungals from EU warehouses/within/to EU?
Idealabs have a product called Camphosal that is a very potent anti-biotic and has been helping me deal with a very persistant bacterial problem. The die-off symptoms have been brutal but I let the problem go on for too long since I can't get a prescription. It turns out endotoxin and SIBO isn't recognised by mainstream medicine and is "theoretical".

Greyfox

This may interest you. Nothing resolves problems as strongly as a good fever. Although I'm not sure how risky it is and have not been able to reach these temperatures since. I would happily go through the pain again to get to the place I was in straight afterwards.

GTW

PUFA, eicosanoids, prostaglandins are integral to regeneration and repair. Both Omega 3 and 6. Inflammation is also an integral factor in healing. The dose and the ratio 6/3 are both critical in balancing good vs harmful effects.
Hormesis! But that's only renaming Paracelsus' principles identified 500 years ago.

Greyfox

PUFA, eicosanoids, prostaglandins are integral to regeneration and repair. Both Omega 3 and 6. Inflammation is also an integral factor in healing. The dose and the ratio 6/3 are both critical in balancing good vs harmful effects.
Hormesis! But that's only renaming Paracelsus' principles identified 500 years ago.
Is this how I was able to reach fever? A unique experience with Niacinamide, Fever and healing
I took a pufa filled donut with niacinamide and my temperature went supernova. I avoid PUFA religiously because of Ray's position on it.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
But if you really want a good brain rebuild, learn how to play an instrument. And more so learn how to play music with other people. Nothing will light up your brain like learning to play music.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals