How to be less serious about life?

Not thinking is a powerful tool haha, (not too sure how to achieve it though), I was talking with my best friend on the same topic and the main conclusion we took out of it is to just FLOW, and let go of expectations

We're often stressed to live up to some standards which don't even come from ourselves but were imposed on us (like the cleaning u mentioned - social conditioning, people being afraid of how others perceive them, subconscious patterns)

but if knowledge comes with increased responsibility... then it's a matter of "adulting" and bearing this knowledge while still being playful and light like a child
Not thinking is easy, just pay attention to the external world in an obsessive way or deny the control that comes to your mind (for example when you walk and thoughts come, just continue watching the cars passing by) after half hour you will feel the pressure away. Diet can play a role. For example starch gives you a feeling of being logical, and logical thinking is the opposite of living the moment. With logic comes worry. Friendships are made from emotions not logical thinking. I have one friend who obsesses about money management, he is a great guy, but when it comes to money he forgets about friendship, he can get into arguments easily for only 5-10 bucks because logical thinking becomes predominant. He is not himself anymore. If he could let go of that logic, then the friendship will flourish easier.

Logic comes from stress. The flatter your stomach without starch, the easier will be to get novelty from life.

Letting go can be hard with stress pressure, almost impossible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals