EMF as a stressor | How to reduce the damage & protect yourself ?

Doludolu

Hello, if someone is living in an environment with high EMF load:
let's say these huge 4G/5G cell towers (worst case scenario), or just a high density of EMF signals, a lot of Wi-Fi signals, routers & etc.

What can you do to protect yourself living in such a place?
What can you do nutritionally?
Action items in terms of lifestyle?
Action items in terms of adjusting your work room / sleeping room place ?

And explanations/studies if you have how does it work/help would be appreciated ;)

I know that Magnesium is considered helpful. Also that you can use Ethernet, but currently in the place I live I cannot. Plus the thing is there's a lot of other connected routers & Wi-Fi signals, which are continuously bursting out the EMF, EM waves.

Anyways, thanks.

MC_55

The early Russian literature clearly shows tissue vitamin deficiencies in animal and human models when exposed to microwaves in the GHz range. Intravenous administration of a broad spectrum of anti-oxidants, b-vitamins, vitamin c, d3, and e will mitigate the disruption of metabolic consequences.

Human beings are a distinct electron-bioplasma, projecting a field (aura) phenomena up to 60 meters. Exposure to any AC trigger source such as personal electronics immediately induces a time-varying voltage decay in the human plasma, you can visualize this as the seepage of human energy due to the disruptive effects of microwave sources on the structure of water in the living state. Structured water is a battery of sorts.

The effects of the microwave phenomena can be almost totally neutralized by grounding oneself to the earth, which due to modern construction techniques and the ever presence of rubber soled shoes, can be challenging. The radiation density of a crowded apartment building once properly grounded is rendered almost irrelevant.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hello, if someone is living in an environment with high EMF load:
let's say these huge 4G/5G cell towers (worst case scenario), or just a high density of EMF signals, a lot of Wi-Fi signals, routers & etc.

What can you do to protect yourself living in such a place?
What can you do nutritionally?
Action items in terms of lifestyle?
Action items in terms of adjusting your work room / sleeping room place ?

And explanations/studies if you have how does it work/help would be appreciated ;)

I know that Magnesium is considered helpful. Also that you can use Ethernet, but currently in the place I live I cannot. Plus the thing is there's a lot of other connected routers & Wi-Fi signals, which are continuously bursting out the EMF, EM waves.

Anyways, thanks.
If you can, faraday shield or foil from the areas where it's coming from the most. Maybe at least in the bedroom so that you can sleep and recover without the effects of EMF.
In terms of supplements, magnesium, inosine (it increases uric acid, which is protective against peroxynitrite (which is created by EMF)), and other calcium channel blockers, such as progesterone, cypro, etc.

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

If you can, faraday shield or foil from the areas where it's coming from the most. Maybe at least in the bedroom so that you can sleep and recover without the effects of EMF.
In terms of supplements, magnesium, inosine (it increases uric acid, which is protective against peroxynitrite (which is created by EMF)), and other calcium channel blockers, such as progesterone, cypro, etc.
Hey, Hans !! Great to hear from you.

Magnesium is helpful indeed , I'm using a combo of magnesium bisglycinate & taurinate, together with P-5-P.

I have some questions:
• Just in terms of physiological stress, how harmful do you think it is when checking Wi-Fi setup and there's 6/7/8 Wi-Fi's reachable, maybe 1-2 I see are 5G and others probably regular 3-4G, about 70% of them are 5/5 strength and the rest 30% 4/5 / 3/5 strength ?
• Is high or low/mediocre metabolism preferrable in high physiological stress state (for e.g. if lots of peroxynitrite is built up because of EMFs) ?
• Do you have any good videos/explanations about this faraday shield / foil setting up in your room?
• Where I could read more about Cyproheptadine and how it works?
• Progesterone - aren't we supposed to synthesize that ourselves? I remember even doing blood-test for progesterone 0,5 year ago, mine was actually too high for a man (naturally, no supps), interestingly.
• Do you think aspirin would be helpful in anyway? How much should one take though for this?
• And last question, do you think any specific foods would have an EMF protective effect, for example carrots or anything else?

Huge thanks, brother.

mayku-T-meelo

The early Russian literature clearly shows tissue vitamin deficiencies in animal and human models when exposed to microwaves in the GHz range. Intravenous administration of a broad spectrum of anti-oxidants, b-vitamins, vitamin c, d3, and e will mitigate the disruption of metabolic consequences.

Human beings are a distinct electron-bioplasma, projecting a field (aura) phenomena up to 60 meters. Exposure to any AC trigger source such as personal electronics immediately induces a time-varying voltage decay in the human plasma, you can visualize this as the seepage of human energy due to the disruptive effects of microwave sources on the structure of water in the living state. Structured water is a battery of sorts.

The effects of the microwave phenomena can be almost totally neutralized by grounding oneself to the earth, which due to modern construction techniques and the ever presence of rubber soled shoes, can be challenging. The radiation density of a crowded apartment building once properly grounded is rendered almost irrelevant.
Can you provide any references, please.

Tom K

The detrimental effects of EMF/RF issue are underestimated. It has been well established that ROS in the mitochondria are formed because of the disruption of voltage gated calcium channels when exposed to these non-native frequencies. Essentially, when too much calcium enters the cel, these ROS form. While we do have enzymes to quench ROS, our naturally produced enzyme systems cannot keep up with the demand (the PARP repair systems). Niacin helps, as does magnesium. I have read two papers that demonstrate shungite offered protection from 2G. This was a mouse model where identical mice in two seperate cages were exposed to the same amount of 2G. One cage had shungite, one did not have shungite. The cage without the shungite developed cancers and the shungite caged mice did not. However, this experiment was with 2G, and as we know, we are currently at 4G and approaching 5G. Sungite has not been proven or disproven to work with these more dense carriers. But to this point, this is the only valid study I have seen that does not involve testimonials or privately sponsored lab work to help sell devices that are only theoretically helpful.

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

The detrimental effects of EMF/RF issue are underestimated. It has been well established that ROS in the mitochondria are formed because of the disruption of voltage gated calcium channels when exposed to these non-native frequencies. Essentially, when too much calcium enters the cel, these ROS form. While we do have enzymes to quench ROS, our naturally produced enzyme systems cannot keep up with the demand (the PARP repair systems). Niacin helps, as does magnesium. I have read two papers that demonstrate shungite offered protection from 2G. This was a mouse model where identical mice in two seperate cages were exposed to the same amount of 2G. One cage had shungite, one did not have shungite. The cage without the shungite developed cancers and the shungite caged mice did not. However, this experiment was with 2G, and as we know, we are currently at 4G and approaching 5G. Sungite has not been proven or disproven to work with these more dense carriers. But to this point, this is the only valid study I have seen that does not involve testimonials or privately sponsored lab work to help sell devices that are only theoretically helpful.
Could you share this study reference please? And about the shungite, that means buying the stone and keeping in your sleeping room as I understood?

Tom K

Apologies, the study was with rats not mice.

A few more interesting references:
http://ejournal5.com/journals_n/1536671560.pdf

akgrrrl

Ooh good explain! What say you to the continued use of microwave units in the home? Dont they vary in terms of say, old clunky units vs wattage of the $30 units now common at Walmart?

akgrrrl

Oh good. Thanks for this, I posted before I saw your thorough post.

Ben.

Could you share this study reference please? And about the shungite, that means buying the stone and keeping in your sleeping room as I understood?

Dont quote me on it but i only know shungite as water enrichment with Fullerenes. Used in russia clinically i think for all kind of ailments.

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

Thank you, very interesting.
Dont quote me on it but i only know shungite as water enrichment with Fullerenes. Used in russia clinically i think for all kind of ailments.
I found it now schungite as a stone you could use it to place in places ; but if it's a mineral structure, likely it can be supplemented too. Perhaps something similar to fulvic & humic acids even.. ?

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

Hey, Hans !! Great to hear from you.

Magnesium is helpful indeed , I'm using a combo of magnesium bisglycinate & taurinate, together with P-5-P.

I have some questions:
• Just in terms of physiological stress, how harmful do you think it is when checking Wi-Fi setup and there's 6/7/8 Wi-Fi's reachable, maybe 1-2 I see are 5G and others probably regular 3-4G, about 70% of them are 5/5 strength and the rest 30% 4/5 / 3/5 strength ?
• Is high or low/mediocre metabolism preferrable in high physiological stress state (for e.g. if lots of peroxynitrite is built up because of EMFs) ?
• Do you have any good videos/explanations about this faraday shield / foil setting up in your room?
• Where I could read more about Cyproheptadine and how it works?
• Progesterone - aren't we supposed to synthesize that ourselves? I remember even doing blood-test for progesterone 0,5 year ago, mine was actually too high for a man (naturally, no supps), interestingly.
• Do you think aspirin would be helpful in anyway? How much should one take though for this?
• And last question, do you think any specific foods would have an EMF protective effect, for example carrots or anything else?

Huge thanks, brother.
@Hans Hey Hansius! ;) If you at some point could answer these questions, I'd be really grateful !!

Sefton10

Lots of these questions have been answered/discussed across a range of threads - try the search function. There is no onus on Hans to do this for you.

MC_55

Ooh good explain! What say you to the continued use of microwave units in the home? Dont they vary in terms of say, old clunky units vs wattage of the $30 units now common at Walmart?
My BEM meter picks up little to no radiation in modern (last 5 years of microwave), earlier version however discharged immense quantities of microwave radiation. The more pertinent question is the microwaved substances for consumption and how the process alters each substance structurally.

Tom K

Presenting literature would be a large task. Instead, I will provide the foundation upon which you may proceed to perform a literature search. EMF/RF, etc. interrupts voltage gated calcium channels, allowing too much calcium to enter our cells. As important of a nutrient that calcium may be, too much in the wrong place is detrimental. This excess calcium intracellularly gives rise to a highly reactive oxygen species (ROS) that slowly damages DNA. We do have a repair system for this process, PARP (poly adenosine ribose polymerase If I recall accurately). However, the PARP system does not have the capacity to keep up with the level of damage imposed that technology has imposed. As for nutrients that may assist, Chaga mushroom has been shown to provide protection against the ROS, magnesium, niacin, NAC and others can assist with repair (especially niacin) and prevention. Too much of a good thing can be as bad as not enough. There are free radicals that serve as cellular messengers and quenching these components of metabolism can have negative effects.

frannybananny

Be careful with increasing uric acid, you might get gout! Cherish your joints.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals