How To Cure Constipation?

Yes. And Dr. Peat has said the coconut oil, vinegar and salt help increase the antimicrobial action of the bamboo shoots. It is tasty and I really enjoy it. It’s much better than gobbling down a few tablespoons of cold ground mushrooms.

This is actually pleasant to eat.
For sure, if something doesn't taste good, you'll dread eating it again the day after, but if it tastes good, you'll look forward to it.

A good example is raw liver. I was eating it for a while, but I started to feel like it wasn't as appealing. I tried pressure cooking and it's appealing again. And I still feel good after eating it.

mostlylurking

Constipation and cascara, READ Dr. Peat's article: Cascara, energy, cancer and the FDA's laxative abuse. . Cascara is wonderful stuff! Eat the raw carrots. Eat the cooked mushrooms. Do NOT eat muscle meat. Stick with dairy and gelatin and soft ripe juicy fruit and orange juice. All that said, sometimes I fall off the wagon. About a year ago I ate some muscle meat and some bread/dinner roll; terrible experience. Totally constipated. The meat didn't break down and the bread (wheat gluten) converted to sticky glue with disastrous results. In desperation I resorted to a glycerine suppository which deactivated the glue's stickiness and solved the problem. However, if the blockage had been higher up I don't know if it would have worked. Maybe?

Dr. Peat talks about penicillin taking a few days to work its magic on a large putrid mass in the intestine. But doctors have moved on to the latest and most expensive antibiotics that have horrific side effects so good luck getting some of that.

Vins7

Yeah, prevention is much better than dealing with a bout of constipation.

My regime to avoid constipation is basically avoiding pretty much every fiber and starch. If I eat just meat( beef or chicken) and ingest sugar syrup and fruit juice( very well strained using a cheese cloth), I always have at least one bowel movement a day, and I really feel like my bowel is putting out all that it needs to, since there is no pressure inside the bowel after I'm done. It's common for me to have another bowel movement later in the day, as long as I stick to my regular diet. Even with pretty much no fiber, I'm feeling low in endotoxin, which makes sense, since, although fiber helps eliminate toxins from the gut, it will stimulate endotoxin production if it stays there for too long.

I tried adding starches back into my diet, but I had terrible results: incomplete and very dry bowel movements, I felt like there was something stuck inside my large intestine. Even with magnesium, there were days that I almost didn't poop after eating rice. My sleep wasn't great either. It solved very quickly after I went starch free again.

I guess different strokes for different folks. Glad you're doing better.
How can you eat without starch? Aren't you hungry without starch? Are your only sources of carbohydrates from sugar, honey and juice testing? no starch or fiber?
I'm interested, I'm always bloated and constipated.

mrchibbs

In (rough) order:

1. Raise thyroid function (known effect of thyroid)
2. Walk daily (gets everything moving and it stimulates nerves in the legs/back which start up peristalsis)
3. Eat more undigestible fiber (carrot salad, 1-2 raw carrots a day)
4. Cascara sagrada in times of need.
5. Sunshine exposure (ramps up everything
6. Strong coffee (pretty obvious laxative effect)
7. Smoking (with the coffee, not advised, just saying it activates digestion)
8. Chewing gum (also activates digestion)
9. Topical magnesium (relaxing/laxative effect)
10. Lowering stress (getting a massage, listening to good music, spending time with friends, going to new places etc.)

fitnessgirl

Not to scare anyone but if you are chronically constipated, get your heart checked. Constipation is an early sign of Heart Failure. Better safe than sorry i’d say!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom