How to destroy microclots?

DonLore

I might have some microclotting following "long covid" or whatever post viral illness. What are some ways to destroy microclots? Aspirin I already take. Bromelain? What else?

tankasnowgod

I might have some microclotting following "long covid" or whatever post viral illness. What are some ways to destroy microclots? Aspirin I already take. Bromelain? What else?

Other than those, Vitamin E and Anti Serotonin chemicals, like Cyproheptadine, maybe Famotidine. I would think Vitamin E would be even better than aspirin, even though aspirin is a great choice.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Take Zeta Aid, it strengthens the Zeta Potential of the blood, thereby increasing colloidal stability, which prevents clotting in the first place and also helps dissolving blood clots.

In his book ‘Disease Reprieve’, Dr. T. C. McDaniel wrote about an incidence where he himself suffered deep venous thrombosis during a long ride in a car, he had to give himself an IV of his Zeta Aid to dissolve the venous blockage. He said that he himself should have followed what he taught.

David PS

RealNeat

Other than those, Vitamin E and Anti Serotonin chemicals, like Cyproheptadine, maybe Famotidine. I would think Vitamin E would be even better than aspirin, even though aspirin is a great choice.
Does vitamin E have the same rebounding effect as aspirin in terms of blood viscosity?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals