How to grow facial hair in areas where they have not grown?

HumanLife

I would like to grow a full beard but there is a large area where nothing is growing.

Any tips for this?

Castor Oil I hear is not peaty.

Dermarolling might damage the skin in the face enough that it doesn’t heal properly.

I am not interested in using more male oriented hormones directly on my face.

If you think I an wrong about the above I am not against hearing counter arguments.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 68F8A603-DE83-48D1-8C85-140E31E2CE27.jpeg
    68F8A603-DE83-48D1-8C85-140E31E2CE27.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 33

golder

Great question. I’ve luckily got a fully formed beard. But the worst part is that I have a 3-4cm bald patch that won’t grow, so I really help you get some answers. Yours doesn’t look fully formed, so I think it will naturally take a few more years, but hope there’s some insight here into filling in patches without the use of horrible compounds like minoxidil.

Wolf

Dermarolling, red light, and getting my base metabolism up led to drastic increases in hair growth.
I did manage to derma roll a couple weird spots on my neck so it’s a bit of a strange(unique?) beard until it’s grown in. I notice the areas that were stimulated more grow more to this day despite doing the whole process years ago.

OP
H

HumanLife

Great question. I’ve luckily got a fully formed beard. But the worst part is that I have a 3-4cm bald patch that won’t grow, so I really help you get some answers. Yours doesn’t look fully formed, so I think it will naturally take a few more years, but hope there’s some insight here into filling in patches without the use of horrible compounds like minoxidil.
I have heard of it taking longer time for men to grow their beard out. I assume it has to do with male oriented hormones like DHT and Androsterone.

I agree; Minoxidil definitely works but the side-effects are too much of a worry like you've said.
Topical androsterone?
Is DMSO safe to put on the face? I don't want my face to look like it is peeling off.
Can/where it be bought in EU preferably shipping from within EU warehouses as there is customs and stuff?
I have bought from IdeaLabs and it always passed through customs. Look up on bodybuilding forums and social media websites like Reddit and Twitter - someone in the comments section may already have provided a source.
Dermarolling, red light, and getting my base metabolism up led to drastic increases in hair growth.
I did manage to derma roll a couple weird spots on my neck so it’s a bit of a strange(unique?) beard until it’s grown in. I notice the areas that were stimulated more grow more to this day despite doing the whole process years ago.
Is Dermarolling safe on the skin? I fear it might damage the skin.

Wolf

I have heard of it taking longer time for men to grow their beard out. I assume it has to do with male oriented hormones like DHT and Androsterone.

I agree; Minoxidil definitely works but the side-effects are too much of a worry like you've said.

Is DMSO safe to put on the face? I don't want my face to look like it is peeling off.

I have bought from IdeaLabs and it always passed through customs. Look up on bodybuilding forums and social media websites like Reddit and Twitter - someone in the comments section may already have provided a source.

Is Dermarolling safe on the skin? I fear it might damage the skin.
Dermarolling can be incredibly unsafe. Properly sanitizing everything(your face, your hands, and the roller) can be a pain, but it was worth it to me at the time. Also of note is that you shouldn't roll over something like active acne or warts as it can spread it.
It worked for me, but there's plenty of horror stories online. Its best to approach it rather seriously to make sure everything goes well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals