I need a completely natural liquid shampoo for women that actually works

lucasr1818

Forum Supporter
I've been looking for natural shampoos. I've tried some tallow bars but they all don't work that well and it's quite annoying to use a bar to wash my hair since it's long.

Does anyone have any recommendations for completely natural liquid shampoo for women that work well?

CSH

Forum Supporter
I've been looking for natural shampoos. I've tried some tallow bars but they all don't work that well and it's quite annoying to use a bar to wash my hair since it's long.

Does anyone have any recommendations for completely natural liquid shampoo for women that work well?
This is a great question, and one I'd like to know as well. I'd also like to add, one that makes your hair feel nice.

animalcule

I remember this one being okay: Shampoo

I've since switched to fragrance free baby shampoo (Pipette). Maybe not all natural, but it's cheap, non irritating, gets the job done.

The thing with natural shampoos/conditioners is that people seem to react differently to them - some people may love a particular product, and someone else is like "that product made my hair feel like straw." After a couple of these experiences, I switched to the baby shampoo. Pura D'or conditioner.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals