I think I need more t3, confused about dosage. T3 isn't working for me?

dervmai

progress
1694970932509.png

These are my most recent labs. I initially got on t3 because 1. I had a high reverse t3 which was out of the range and a TSH of 3.11. 2. my temps+pulse were low 3. I had classic symptoms of hypo

After being on 25 mcg of t3 for 3 months the labs posted above are what my levels are at.... however..... My waking pulse and temps are still baseline.... (which is one of my concerns, would t3+t4 be better for me?) They rise after taking t3 and eating however, but I can't get my temps over 98. Nor my pulse over 80. I am not athletic either so it's not like my pulse is lower because of my athletic status. I still feel like I am hypo, I don't think I feel good. I remember starting and I felt amazing.... I now have also been noticing my bowel movements are becoming slower.... Don't know what is going on.... Really need advice!

Could the issue be that I'm taking enough t3 for my body to down regulate... however the dose isn't high enough or my body wants t3/t4, and hence I still have symptoms, TSH came down a lot and so did my rt3 so I don't know...

Peater

Are you eating enough? Maybe it's as simple as that.

Could be your liver as that's involved in T4 conversion and storage too I think.

peter88

Brother you have posted multiple times now that you have a bad diet while also being a smoker. T3 won’t fix anything if you have a ***t diet.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Brother you have posted multiple times now that you have a bad diet while also being a smoker. T3 won’t fix anything if you have a ***t diet.
I've stopped, this is my 2nd week of not smoking and eating healthy... I'll continue to do so and retest in like 2-3 months, however my temps and pulse are still low despite being on 25 mcg of t3... I don't know if its because of the diet and smoking habits that are causing this.

youngsinatra

I think you should aim to get the FT3 levels to the upper end or quartile of the reference range.

youngsinatra

How? By increasing the dose? I was thinking of getting on cynoplus(t3+t4). Your thoughts?
I think some T4 is definitely more physiological and gives one greater stability than T3. Ray said that every little stressor caused him to feel hypothyroid when he only took T3.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals