I Will Literally do Anything to Grow Taller

JanSailor

Hey,

First of all I‘m happy to be part of this forum. Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to make an account.
Excited for what will happen here in the future 😁

Now to the topic..

How to grow taller? I am ready to do ANYTHING to become taller in height. Any food, supplement, habit etc.

Thank you for your help :)

Sascha6990

Have you tried stretching exercices? I was once interested in this too and found a lot of Youtube videos on the subject of growing taller using exercices. Don't know if they actually work, but at least they can't hurt.

SamYo123

Have you tried stretching exercices? I was once interested in this too and found a lot of Youtube videos on the subject of growing taller using exercices. Don't know if they actually work, but at least they can't hurt.
Stretching will make you hyperflaccid these no needd to stretch because an optimal gaitcycle stretches the muscles itself

catharsis

I have not researched into biomechanics but it seems interesting. Ray has talked about his experiments with DHEA and pregnenolone during the later half of his life; apparently, he grew an inch or two from taking these precursor hormones. I have seen maybe half-inch or so of growth over the past 3 months due to stretching, high-dose magnesium, and these hormones. I am not sure what age you are but sleeping as much as you can and drinking a lot of whole milk will help. I am a bit passed that point but tight hamstrings and lower back can lower your perceived height due to bad posture.

David PS

A dead hang may help.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNPGe4uKu6E

See also

P

Peatness

Some interesting studies

Dr. Peat reported that he grew a little bit in his 40s from improvements in his diet. I recall it around 1/2 inch if I’m not mistaken.

I doubt anyone can become inches taller. What is possible is to use this desire to grow taller to observe how the brain works, and to learn to use it as a way to accept how you are, which is immeasurably valuable. It is your best teacher.

JamesGatz

It's best to familiarize yourself with Wolff's law

it is a FACT that bone/tissue will grow anywhere you place stress as long as your metabolic/androgenic profile can support the growth

if you want a bigger height - got to stretch those limbs/spine out, if you want a bigger jaw gotta use that tongue to stretch those jaws out, if you want a bigger penis - got to do penis exercises, etc. it all works BUT is pointless unless you have the right metabolic/androgenic profile - if you are under stress not much progression will ever happen

The healthier you are => faster the growth will occur

938DA7CD-F5A8-4297-B3A1-5A00024628A0.png

Milk Consumer

How old are you? For anyone who is not growing anymore, getting your posture as straight as possible is probably the most significant way. Especially if you have bad posture, it could be several inches

TheCedar1

I have not researched into biomechanics but it seems interesting. Ray has talked about his experiments with DHEA
DHEA will guarantee stunt his growth if he takes it as it will bind to the estrogen receptors in his growth plates and fuse them. Ray is old, and so taking DHEA helped him in rehydrating his spine and helped with his bone density, I wouldn't use him as a reference for DHEA increasing in height.

To the OP: I would definitely increase milk consumption (assuming you're not lactose intolerant), and generally increase your protein intake for increasing IGF1, you can try stretching if you want, but it won't give you permanent results as spinal compression from Earth's gravity will just compress them again.

Haidut made a post on how protein is more important for height than even genetics are: Protein Quality, Not Genes, Determine Male Height

BrianF

Hey,

First of all I‘m happy to be part of this forum. Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to make an account.
Excited for what will happen here in the future 😁

Now to the topic..

How to grow taller? I am ready to do ANYTHING to become taller in height. Any food, supplement, habit etc.

Thank you for your help :)
Protein is the key. There's been solid evidence in the form of medical testing posted on here. A typical modern day Northern European diet that is based on daily consumption of meat, potatoes, dairy, eggs will provide lots of high quality protein.

All Northern European countries have seen significant increase in the height of their populations in the last 50 years.

Peat mentioned that the protein in potatoes is very high quality as is the protein in dairy.

Lots of protein and lots of calcium. If supplement with Mag, D3 & ,K2 as well so the calcium goes where it's supposed to as well.

And don't be tempted to over exercise either because growth requires energy.

I've never practiced it myself, but I remember reading some people who did yoga for a year or two found they had grown an inch or two in height.

P

Peatness

VitoScaletta

DHEA will guarantee stunt his growth if he takes it as it will bind to the estrogen receptors in his growth plates and fuse them. Ray is old, and so taking DHEA helped him in rehydrating his spine and helped with his bone density, I wouldn't use him as a reference for DHEA increasing in height.

To the OP: I would definitely increase milk consumption (assuming you're not lactose intolerant), and generally increase your protein intake for increasing IGF1, you can try stretching if you want, but it won't give you permanent results as spinal compression from Earth's gravity will just compress them again.

Haidut made a post on how protein is more important for height than even genetics are: Protein Quality, Not Genes, Determine Male Height
Protein is the key. There's been solid evidence in the form of medical testing posted on here. A typical modern day Northern European diet that is based on daily consumption of meat, potatoes, dairy, eggs will provide lots of high quality protein.

All Northern European countries have seen significant increase in the height of their populations in the last 50 years.

Peat mentioned that the protein in potatoes is very high quality as is the protein in dairy.

Lots of protein and lots of calcium. If supplement with Mag, D3 & ,K2 as well so the calcium goes where it's supposed to as well.

And don't be tempted to over exercise either because growth requires energy.
:cigar:

DanDare

Forum Supporter
My dad was born in 1950, and he didn't drink milk- said no thankyou to it in school and that was that ( it was given to children every day in the UK). So he was odd in that.

He was also odd in being the tallest in his school by age 17 ( 6 feet 3, people were shorter back then) when he left a year early on a scholarship and to study maths at Oxford. He'd got the top mark in every subject at advanced level and skipped a year. And no he absolutely did not eat liver, or drink orange juice, or eat oysters. He also has all his wisdom teeth.

I tried drinking 2litres a day of the finest raw milk for 2 years and no I didn't grow at age 38, and I only got dumber and dumber.

Ras

1000003410.png

He'd do ANYTHING to grow taller, except revisit this thread more than a day after posting it.

Apple

Maybe topical heat exposure / hyperthermia ?

Unilateral Heat Accelerates Bone Elongation and Lengthens Extremities of Growing Mice

Effects of hyperthermia on bone. II. Heating of bone in vivo and stimulation of bone growth

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals