Why YOU Need To Grow Up

aniciete

Iplaydarts? He definitely sounds like is going to crash against a wall soon.
Yeah
It's pretty damn easy to recognize GermanTruther who keeps making new accounts every few weeks lol.

He'll be back soon enough with classic threads like:

"Day 1 on no starch: I feel like I am on cypro (I have never taken cypro)"
"Day 2 on no starch: my vision is HD!!!"
"Day 3 on no starch: I now have autism"
"Are serial killers the real heroes?"
and the rape posts lol

I'm.No.One

I was only referring to this thread post, The above post was very good. If in other posts in your estimation he offended you or you deem he mentally fell short, oh well. No need to attack him and make it personal though. I'm sure most posters here including yourself are trying their absolute best to make sense. Nobody's perfect.
He literally posted each thread back to back, they were right next to each other in the wall the day I responded.

In one thread he tells people to grow up with a super rigid list that reeks of him talking to himself but projecting himself as some sort of masculine savant while in the second thread posted on the same day he says women want to be raped because they don't make the first move on him.

That is disgusting & a very dangerous mindset so yeah as a woman I'm going to point that out on the second thread where he looks to be praised for his awesome control.

Lastly, It's not me taking it personal it's me pointing out something dangerous being allowed on this forum.

Honestly if I had a way to warn the woman he was obsessive about in the other thread I would because his mindset is a HUGE red flag.

ursidae

Women don’t want me because I‘m way too handsome. Whenever a guy is top- notch beautiful, women fear he‘ll just use them and then ditch them.

If they’d only knew I never had a relationship.
nowadays people of all looks levels are seeking pump and dump type arrangements
women don't make the first move because approaching men, trying to befriend men, asking men out doesn't work if said men are not interested. It's only good for a woman to do this if rejection gives her closure and allows to move on from the crush/infatuation.
If men are interested, they go after what they want provided the woman signals that she's receptive and gives them an opener.

There is a rare subgroup of men to whom this doesn't apply though, they are extremely passive, not particularly high libido and they'll oblige to the first domineering woman that starts courting them

Last edited:
B

Blaze

He literally posted each thread back to back, they were right next to each other in the wall the day I responded.

In one thread he tells people to grow up with a super rigid list that reeks of him talking to himself but projecting himself as some sort of masculine savant while in the second thread posted on the same day he says women want to be raped because they don't make the first move on him.

That is disgusting & a very dangerous mindset so yeah as a woman I'm going to point that out on the second thread where he looks to be praised for his awesome control.

Lastly, It's not me taking it personal it's me pointing out something dangerous being allowed on this forum.

Honestly if I had a way to warn the woman he was obsessive about in the other thread I would because his mindset is a HUGE red flag.
I do hear you, but I perceive that it's just a young person unable to think in a cogent fashion running his mouth, wanting to be heard, saying very random sometimes very offensive things and without any clue on how to interact well with women or how he might be perceived by them when he speaks, but your instinct apparently tells you it is much worse than that and he is actually a dangerous person capable of doing harm to women. Hoping you are wrong ......... If your instinct is correct then sadly something is very amiss with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luann

He'll be back soon enough with classic threads like:

"Day 1 on no starch: I feel like I am on cypro (I have never taken cypro)"
"Day 2 on no starch: my vision is HD!!!"
"Day 3 on no starch: I now have autism"
"Are serial killers the real heroes?"
This made me laugh :skull:

Vanset

peterstein.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals