Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

TheCalciumCad

When I see people thinking everyone is "controlled-op" or a "grey hat" you're basically signalling "I can't read peoples energy". Genuine controlled op is rare... because it makes no sense what so ever. Learn discernment, pay attention to how you feel about the person not just their words, actions or flip your whole world view on someone because you read some new shiny theory online that makes you feel clever. Imo none you mentioned are controlled, some prob don't have a clean history and a few look jaded from years in the fight but thats it.

"Trump was one of the biggest controlled opposition figures in the past 100 years."

Search your feelings...

1647950298028.png

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

True, the OP is doing a lot of those threads.
Are we going to start with ad-hominems or are we going to actually debate the subject at hand ?

Almost every movement we see is funded by the elites

LGBTQ, BLM, Dating applications, Covid and subsequently the shots -

These are multiple billions of dollars all funded in just a divide and conquer strategy

If they also believe that "the best way to control opposition is to own it" why would they not fund billions in that same direction ?

Everyone I mentioned has more than a few red flags

I actually want to be proven wrong because I actually do want to believe many on this list are genuine

Peatful

As someone thoughtfully said above- a definition is in order here.

My personal definition:
A public figure who knows the truth on both sides but to keep their status- they don’t reveal the whole truth of the opposition. Hence they are controlled by said opposition. Owned.

Trump?
Not controlled. Or semi.
That’s why they smeared him.
He wasn’t playing along.

Icke. Brand. Martin. Et al.
Playing along- never revealing the full truth.

A rudimentary summary; but you get the gist.

LeeLemonoil

They probably choose to amplify certain nutjobs while suppressing others according to their interests. There's only so much weird stuff they can directly come up with. Plenty of weird people trying to make sense of their lives, they do the work without even being asked to.
I don't claim to know who are controlled opposition, but I don't think the elites would kill every single genuine person speaking out who gets famous. If they did, more and more people would see the obvious killing of famous whistleblowers and it would be even harder to control. It would be TOO obvious.

I believe it's a balance the elite juggle. Kill enough or most of the saner, composed whistleblowers, who especially seem like they could be good leader figures, they would 100% be killed. Leave the crazy ones alive who are terrible leaders with no persuasion skills. Icke stutters every sentence and Alex Jones and only knows how to yell. Both of them are what I call 'railroad conversationalists', not allowing a back and forth, just spewing their information as facts and not allowing any discourse. They don't make any attempt to reason or persuade you, they just shovel their crap into your ears.

They could be intentional controlled opposition, but to be honest they could also be doing the job of a controlled opposition, without being hired to do it. The elite could simply be letting them do their thing because they are not leadership material and they act crazy enough on their own.

I agree with both of you.

It’s not feasible to believe „they“ control everyone in a direct way like giving directions, telling what, when and where to say it and also telling yet others again whom to censor or not.

Would be too risky as well.

Amplifying nutjobs but suppressing intellectual, analytical, factual antagonists is much easier and effective.

Really killing or neutralizing antagonists that are privy of critical info, in possession of proof or charismatic and genuine, integers leaders is likely a rare event.

It’s also not dangerous for them when the nutjobs decry true matters. As long as those are clearly Framed and identified by the normiert as being „conspiracy theorists“ or populist scum or whatever - it might even be useful if those types decry true crimes. The normies wouldn’t even believe proof of actual, true crimes as long as only the CT-sections talk about it and not CNN.

LeeLemonoil

Are we going to start with ad-hominems or are we going to actually debate the subject at hand ?

Almost every movement we see is funded by the elites

LGBTQ, BLM, Dating applications, Covid and subsequently the shots -

These are multiple billions of dollars all funded in just a divide and conquer strategy

If they also believe that "the best way to control opposition is to own it" why would they not fund billions in that same direction ?

Everyone I mentioned has more than a few red flags

I actually want to be proven wrong because I actually do want to believe many on this list are genuine

It’s not ad-hominem. You’re at RPF since 6 month. I don’t mind your threads, you’re free to post what you like, that’s the Beauty of this Forum.

It still was another place a few years back. Incredibly insightful biochemical topics. Also politics and elite-research but different quantity and quality.

Your style of capital letters, short sentences and sometimes grotesque UFO and lizard topics are naturally subject of criticism. I think they are not helpful if one is really trying to understand the powers at work

Jon2547

All those listed in the OP are CO. I would add to those names Dr. Mercola and Mike Adams of Natural Health News. Some may find that hard to swallow but both push theories of the lab created viruses and repeat ad nauseam the phrase "gain of function"..

Most are controlled opposition. Because controlled opposition allows the public to let off some steam, some frustration, without ever really making a dent in the problem.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

LeeLemonoil

UFO's are real. Now what?

It’s Still a matter of relevance. If you want to convince lots of people of the questionable nature of mRNA-vaccines and why one cannot trust those that promote it - you will loose a lot of potential recepients as soon as they find you also preach about UFOs from the inside of the Planet.

Jon2547

One of the best methods of convincing the Gullible that their man is not controlled opposition (when in fact he is) is that they constantly attack him. Then the Gullible says to himself, "my man can't possibly be controlled opposition because look how much the elites hate him!!"

cupofcoffee

James might be a schizo, but he's our schizo

his threads are always entertaining and always spark good discussions, so they're always welcome:D

Jon2547

Help, my toenail hurts when I eat butter

Hayley

Alex Jones is most definitely not controlled opposition. He was amongst a select few who protested in person the results of the fraudulent 2020 presidential election, and he has been vocally opposed to the Covid-19 narrative from the very beginning. On top of that, he's not a zionist shill like the rest of the members on your list, rather he is an America first patriot.
This, he criticized Trump many times
towards the end of his presidency I think he was just hopeful and excited at first that Trump potentially wasn’t part of the elite cabal. And he’s absolutely in social exile. Then let him exist at first to look like a giant joke, but now his time is up. I suppose in a way that is controlled OP. As for Jordan Peterson, I think he’s just a grifter who made himself hyper palatable to moderates. Notice he never actually says anything to rock the boat other than calling for a return to classical liberal values, which is like the ultimate Fox News boomer cope at this point. I guess that could be considered controlled op too. They let him exist because he doesn’t actually say anything dangerous. the trans debates are just a little theater we are all allowed to participate in.

Fred

Which alleged Bill? I think, to bring it up, you should post the actual bill and cite the language it used that you think will allow "forced inoculations."

Unfortunately, it's true. It's not clear (to me, at least) if it's an update to an older law, or if this clause has been in place since 2018, when the law appears to have been written. DeSantis has been governor since 2019:
"If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual."

Summer

TPTB want us to feel like we need to question everything to the point of utter confusion because they’re demons and they’ve created that type of environment. Demons as they may be, they still seem to adhere to natural law and allow some people to get away with telling truths about planned events. To them, it clears them of moral responsibility of negative outcomes for others.

For example, let’s say Alex Jones is CO. Okay, but he still tells the truth, albeit in a melodramatic fashion (maybe to discredit it?). He has a pretty good track record. So if you feel compelled to stay on top of the demonic plan of TPTB, he’s probably a decent enough source. I’m a bit over it. The more I learn about it, the more stressed I get. That’s what they want though. Visualizing a planned event combined with strong negative feelings fuel these events. It’s a loosh.

The kingdom of God is within so that’s where I try to focus my energy.

tankasnowgod

Unfortunately, it's true. It's not clear (to me, at least) if it's an update to an older law, or if this clause has been in place since 2018, when the law appears to have been written. DeSantis has been governor since 2019:
"If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual."

So, you quote a statute passed and signed by his predecessor to "prove" that DeSantis signed a bill?

That is actually what we would call "False."

The allegation wasn't that there was some statue on the Florida books that could kinda sorta be interpreted as "Forced Innoculations being allowed," and even then, only in the public, not the private. The allegation was that DeSantis signed this bill. And that is not the case.

tankasnowgod

I do get that they are broadcasters, when I said "not allowing a back and forth" I meant when they go on for interviews, well except for Icke he still stutters so much without another person. They do all the talking and do none of the listening. Their conversation personalities still apply to their broadcasts though. Broadcasts are still a conversation to you the listener, just a one sided conversation that you can't respond to.
His interview with Aaron Russo proves this wrong-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PzQq9ezCKKT4/

You still don't seem to understand the "Broadcasting" aspect. Jones pumps out 20+ hours of content a week, pretty much every week, for 20 years now. Of course there are going to be interviews where he comes across as you say (especially when time is limited, and he has to wrap things up before a break). This is fairly common among all sorts of radio talk shows. However, you can find just as many examples of the opposite, and even counter examples in the same interview, likely earlier, when he or the guest may not be as pressed for time.
The 'railroad conversationalist' is not very persuasive and comes off as intimidating or annoying depending who it is. Whether there's a conversation between two people, or a conversation with just one person directed at you, the listener.
Well, if you use this method on your radio talk show, great. Curious, how big is your audience compared to Jones's? If we are talking about persuasiveness, I would think audience size would be at least one good metric to measure.
What I'm trying to get across is, they ramble and yell hysterically with no empathy.
Sometimes, yes. But there are plenty of counter examples where Jones absolutely expresses empathy, like when he interviewed Ernesto Ramierez, whose son was killed by the Pfizer shot. Again, with the amount of live content that Jones pumps out, you are going to get every sort of emotion.

tankasnowgod

... poor reading comprehension.
Ridiculous. This is the quote I was originally responding to-

Should we bring up that bill signed by Desantis that says forced inoculations will be allowed in the state of Florida ?

Clearly, we were talking about a bill SIGNED by DeSantis. NOT a statute that was on the books in Florida BEFORE DeSantis became Florida Governor, that hadn't been altered since.

You do understand we have separation of powers in this country, and a governor can't just go striking statutes passed by the legislature and signed by previous governors WITHOUT proper procedure, right?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom