If you have a healthy metabolism you should be FAT - you SHOULD NOT BE SKINNY

Momma

I've NEVER HEARD of this guy so he can't be that funny

Its a rule of nature to be funny you have to be AT LEAST 30% body fat come on you guys KNOW THIS
Jim Gaffigan agrees with you but John Mulaney is funnier or more talented

4BF88989-57FE-4BAC-B516-DC3AB3A84CAA.png

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

if you would support that set of personal achievements that you mentioned throughout forum with photographs.
You're right - you guys keep ASKING FOR PICTURES OF ME man - I got to stop fronting and supply the proof 💯💯

This was me before I found Peat - I was packing 90 POUNDS (somethin light), I was DOWN BAD - just got my heart broken by some chick in college (I was vulnerable at that time because I was in a state of learned helplessness) - But im not GOING TO LIE bro she was good looking so she had A LOT of dudes going for her which made me feel insecure.. I had PANIC ATTACKS every day man, I knew something was wrong, I knew I had to change ...

12B2D076-0D17-4D41-B86D-A3ACD153D163.jpeg

Then I found Peat - I started PUTTING IN THIS WORK - I started EATING GOOD
man,

I stopped following fitness meme advice and proceeded to do what MY HEART WANTED ... drink and smoke WHENEVER I wanted to. I DECIDED I was NOT going to LET these skinny girls PLAY WITH MY HEART ANYMORE MAN - I started chasing girls over 200+ pounds man, they GAVE ME THE LOVE I had been searching for my whole life, I decided I was not going to be a corporate slave and I was going to go AGAINST the crowd so I moved back in my MOM and DAD and fixed their health man 👌💯

After that - I fixed my dog's health

After that - I started growing plants MAN

After that... i don't know - I'm not really sure what to do with my life now - feeling a little bit LOST right now - but I am in love with a girl in my neighborhood right now - not going to lie, she's not that great looking (I mog her REALLY BAD) and she's short (5 feet) but I actually do really like her - not going to lie

So yea thats my life story. This is what I look like now, FEELING GOOD man just started working out again

02B3EDAE-39F3-4EFC-8CA6-12CB1267161F.jpeg

mamakitty

You're right - you guys keep ASKING FOR PICTURES OF ME man - I got to stop fronting and supply the proof 💯💯

This was me before I found Peat - I was packing 90 POUNDS (somethin light), I was DOWN BAD - just got my heart broken by some chick in college (I was vulnerable at that time because I was in a state of learned helplessness) - But im not GOING TO LIE bro she was good looking so she had A LOT of dudes going for her which made me feel insecure.. I had PANIC ATTACKS every day man, I knew something was wrong, I knew I had to change ...

View attachment 46937

Then I found Peat - I started PUTTING IN THIS WORK - I started EATING GOOD
man,

I stopped following fitness meme advice and proceeded to do what MY HEART WANTED ... drink and smoke WHENEVER I wanted to. I DECIDED I was NOT going to LET these skinny girls PLAY WITH MY HEART ANYMORE MAN - I started chasing girls over 200+ pounds man, they GAVE ME THE LOVE I had been searching for my whole life, I decided I was not going to be a corporate slave and I was going to go AGAINST the crowd so I moved back in my MOM and DAD and fixed their health man 👌💯

After that - I fixed my dog's health

After that - I started growing plants MAN

After that... i don't know - I'm not really sure what to do with my life now - feeling a little bit LOST right now - but I am in love with a girl in my neighborhood right now - not going to lie, she's not that great looking (I mog her REALLY BAD) and she's short (5 feet) but I actually do really like her - not going to lie

So yea thats my life story. This is what I look like now, FEELING GOOD man just started working out again

View attachment 46938
You just showed your hand, bro. You are obviously a disingenuous troll who is trying to get on people’s nerves by making fun of certain things some believe in here. Engaging with your concocted character is a waste of time.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You just showed your hand, bro. You are obviously a disingenuous troll who is trying to get on people’s nerves by making fun of certain things some believe in here. Engaging with your concocted character is a waste of time.
What am I trolling about? Tell me

I am speaking truths right now like legit I am being SO SERIOUS speaking truths right now - I deliver it in a jokey way but I AM SPEAKING MY TRUTHS right now

I ACTUALLY DO BELIEVE my threads that I post on here - I am NOT joking - I deliver it in a joking way but I AM NOT JOKING

I DO BELIEVE you should be pushing weight if you're healthy!

yerrag

Ok. Truth time. Instead of skirting the margins and causing ecstatic horizontal giants to trip over, how about clueing us in on on what you mean by fat @JamesGatz ?

Is it Jerry Seinfeld? David Spade? Norm McDonald? George Carlin? Jim Carrey? Eddie Murphy? Donald Trump? The Kramer character Michael Richards? Naked Gun star Leslie Nielsen? Chevy Chase? Tracy Morgan? Kevin Hart? Dave Chapelle? Chris Rock? Steve Harvey?George Costanza character Jason Alexander? Jonah Hill? Jack Black? Chris Farley?

Sarah Silverman? Amy Poehler? Amy Schumer? Rosie O'Donnell? Melissa McCarthy?

Jerkboy

Oh COME ON NOW - name one funny skinny guy

They dont exist

Pete Davidson isn't funny

Michael Cera isn't funny

James Franco wasn't funny

Mclovin wasn't funny

But for fat guys? Theres plenty

Danny Mcbride, etc

They include AT LEAST one fat guy in every comedy movie of ALL TIME
Being funny is a survival mechanism. Truth is a lot of fat people are scared people underneath so they subconciously lower their metabolic rate to feel less and more numb.

Nicole W.

This conversation is kind of devolving because readers don’t seem to like JG’s delivery but his observation of the fat/high metabolism phenomenon should be explored.
I once read an article saying that humans and animals ( even animals that live in the wild) are much heavier than they were even 30 years ago. Animals kept in zoos with strictly controlled diets are mysteriously heavier as well. The author attributed toxic things in our environment, synthetic estrogens, pollution ( blah blah blah) for this change. Essentially, he blamed invisible inescapable stressors that are around us 24/7.
As I see it, stress can affect an organism one of two ways: if it is insurmountable and prolonged, then the animal or person just withers ( gets thin) and dies. But if the organism is healthy enough to deal with whatever stressors exist, then it will get down to the business of mobilizing resources. I think this is why, when a person is doing something mentally or physically taxing, he gets hungry. The body needs fuel for now and later to deal with ever-present stress. The additional weight we see on people is a storehouse of resources to deal with the stress of the state of the world they live in. It’s a simple formula really: more stress=more fat if you are metabolically healthy enough to overcome the stress and thrive.
Generally, our population is heavier and seems to be trending in that direction. I’m not really referring to the obese here necessarily because it seems there is more going on in those instances, just the average person who might be 20-30 lbs heavier than a similar person would have been in 1970. Even people who have proper diets, and are moving all day long are heavier. If they are healthy and heavy, I am assuming they are actually thriving in a suboptimal environment. And if that is the case, and they are healthy because of ( not in spite of ) their additional weight shouldn’t that eventually affect how we judge them esthetically? Our norms about what is beautiful have not caught up with the state of our environment/ world and the impact it has had on us.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Low serotonin could potentially make you a homo or at least a bisexual if you believe rat studies are good.

Is there something you wanted to tell us Jerkboy? Cause my serotonin levels ARE BELOW 0 and I've never felt that way about another man like you are describing... are you...... you're not PROJECTING are you Jerkboy?

Being funny is a survival mechanism. Truth is a lot of fat people are scared people underneath so they subconciously lower their metabolic rate to feel less and more numb.

Biggest load of cope I've ever heard man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Funny animals get the most girls, Have you ever watched an animal mating ritual man?

Just watch birds man, the funny male birds dances for the female because he knows humor is the way to her heart

My gosh man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Are you really advocating to maintain high-serotonin right now? SMH

View: https://youtu.be/BnLE-G1hVAE

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This conversation is kind of devolving because readers don’t seem to like JG’s delivery but his observation of the fat/high metabolism phenomenon should be explored.
I once read an article saying that humans and animals ( even animals that live in the wild) are much heavier than they were even 30 years ago. Animals kept in zoos with strictly controlled diets are mysteriously heavier as well. The author attributed toxic things in our environment, synthetic estrogens, pollution ( blah blah blah) for this change. Essentially, he blamed invisible inescapable stressors that are around us 24/7.
As I see it, stress can affect an organism one of two ways: if it is insurmountable and prolonged, then the animal or person just withers ( gets thin) and dies. But if the organism is healthy enough to deal with whatever stressors exist, then it will get down to the business of mobilizing resources. I think this is why, when a person is doing something mentally or physically taxing, he gets hungry. The body needs fuel for now and later to deal with ever-present stress. The additional weight we see on people is a storehouse of resources to deal with the stress of the state of the world they live in. It’s a simple formula really: more stress=more fat if you are metabolically healthy enough to overcome the stress and thrive.
Generally, our population is heavier and seems to be trending in that direction. I’m not really referring to the obese here necessarily because it seems there is more going on in those instances, just the average person who might be 20-30 lbs heavier than a similar person would have been in 1970. Even people who have proper diets, and are moving all day long are heavier. If they are healthy and heavy, I am assuming they are actually thriving in a suboptimal environment. And if that is the case, and they are healthy because of ( not in spite of ) their additional weight shouldn’t that eventually affect how we judge them esthetically? Our norms about what is beautiful have not caught up with the state of our environment/ world and the impact it has had on us.
This was a really good answer actually

Makes so much sense to me but these high serotonin guys in the thread just don't get it miss 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Risingfire

That’s exactly my point. Those healthy people (your diagnoses) gave birth to all these people, sick people. And created a very unstable unhealthy world. Meaning they weren’t healthy. Check out Pottengers Cat. I mean we’ll. I don’t know what copium is. Have a nice day.
The point is that there are so many additional factors and environmental pollutants now compared to then. This is why people are sick and obese. Not sure it had anything to do with their parents

SamYo123

Can a human organism hold on to high body fat percentages with on-point tensegrity of the body?

Jerkboy

Is there something you wanted to tell us Jerkboy? Cause my serotonin levels ARE BELOW 0 and I've never felt that way about another man like you are describing... are you...... you're not PROJECTING are you Jerkboy?

Biggest load of cope I've ever heard man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Funny animals get the most girls, Have you ever watched an animal mating ritual man?

Just watch birds man, the funny male birds dances for the female because he knows humor is the way to her heart

My gosh man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Are you really advocating to maintain high-serotonin right now? SMH

View: https://youtu.be/BnLE-G1hVAE

This whole thread is a cope attempting to justify you being a fat b**** and why it's great LMAO. You are the one projecting bruv.

Have fun humping men.

The thing is here that some of fat guys want a justification about their choices. Not only it will disturb their respect, but also will make them weaker. That's why JG wants to show his potence.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This whole thread is a cope attempting to justify you being a fat b**** and why it's great LMAO. You are the one projecting bruv.

Have fun humping men.
Oh my gosh man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

RELAX man - LIGHTEN UP man, go for a walk in the park and lower that serotonin of yours man

You got to fix that potty mouth of yours man, I'm going to make a phone call to your mother tomorrow and see what can be done 👌👍

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals