I'm Attempting Reversal Of Advanced PSC Cataracts, Feedback Appreciated

OP
D

daphne134

I have high hopes either urea or urine will work wonders. I'm going to start drinking morning urine (midstream) soon, hoping it would help remove immune complexes deposited in my kidneys (and perhaps liver, knee joints, and in scalp capillaries). The urea in the urine may just be what's needed to clear out these immune complexes. The effects are hypertension, arthritis, and hair loss.

I personally prefer urine as heavy metals was my concern, as the urea sold at Health Natura and at Lifegiving Store both contain lead at levels I find to be too high. It's not just them, as the best urea out there could simply. be what they're selling. But I wouldn't be too concerned if the use of the urea is temporary only, as it would be in both our cases.

I may be wrong, but I seem to trust my urine as a source of urea than coming from the USP grade urea we're able to buy. If there's heavy metals in our food, I even think it accumulates in our body, in our adipose tissues as well as in bone marrows, so it doesn't show up in urine unless we're doing some chelation as well as using binders that will bind to the chelated heavy metals.

Either way, heavy metals or not, what's more important is being able to help clear your cataract condition. The heavy metal issue would be inconsequential since the use of the urea is limited in duration, and your exposure to heavy metals is limited.

Glad that it is already having an effect on you! I hope it will on me as well.

yerrag, I hope it will too! What makes you concerned about lead in the purchased urea though? The HN label says it tests at < .001% heavy metals.

yerrag

yerrag, I hope it will too! What makes you concerned about lead in the purchased urea though? The HN label says it tests at < .001% heavy metals.

Did the label say that? I wish the product description in their website would say that. I posted a query on Health Natura's section in this forum, and I never heard back from them.

Still, .001% amounts to 10ppm. It is still high.

What else do they have listed? I don't like that HN lists the USP urea to be 99% pure. In many other USP chemicals, it would be 99.5 or even 99.9% pure. Even technical grade urea is 99% pure, although technical grade has higher contamination on the 1% that's left.

Last edited:

David PS

Yesterday, Jodellefit wrote on a Youtube page "Ask Dr Peat your health questions! Start posting them below and I’ll be podcasting with him on July 23rd! What would you like to know?"

I have already posted a question about cataracts; but there may be strength in numbers. I am thinking that if a half dozen people reply to my question with something along the line of "I would like to know that too", the cataract question may actually be asked during the podcast. Alternatively (or in addition), ask your own question.

Jodellefit - YouTube

As always, thanks in advance.

Vadim

Vadim - those drops look really interesting. After a long search, I should have some on the way from Russia, It could take a few weeks. It was really hard to find a vendor that even accepted PayPal.
Re: Bacopa, why just every 6 months? Goji berries sound good. I'll take your other comments into account. Thanks.

EDIT I missed the taurine drops earlier. I found one called Bestoxol but it's harder to get than the Oftan Catachrom. I am not finding any taurine eye drops, unfortunately.

Vadim - those drops look really interesting. After a long search, I should have some on the way from Russia, It could take a few weeks. It was really hard to find a vendor that even accepted PayPal.
Re: Bacopa, why just every 6 months? Goji berries sound good. I'll take your other comments into account. Thanks.

EDIT I missed the taurine drops earlier. I found one called Bestoxol but it's harder to get than the Oftan Catachrom. I am not finding any taurine eye drops, unfortunately.

Well, for bacopa, the course of treatment is usually 2 months. I think you will notice some memory/cognitive effect and improved vision. You can also use ginko instead (a bit stronger on brain vessels) or alternate them. Both have a fairly long-lasting effect so taking them twice a year looks reasonable enough.
The manufacturer of Oftan Catachrom - Santeen produces in Japan a variety of eye drops, including those with taurine ( lots available on eBay ). Or Russian brands like Taufon, Taustin also available from some sellers there.

yerrag

OP
D

daphne134

I have already posted a question about cataracts; but there may be strength in numbers. I am thinking that if a half dozen people reply to my question with something along the line of "I would like to know that too", the cataract question may actually be asked during the podcast. Alternatively (or in addition), ask your own question.

Done.

OP
D

daphne134

The things that I have heard but not investigated in complete detail for cataracts are
1. Castor oil in eyes over night

2. Systemic enzymes

Thank you so much. I did some research on systemic enzymes and it looks promising. Ordered Serrapeptase from BioMedicLabs along with their NAC.

Any thoughts on whether I should keep using the lanosterol (from IdeaLabs) in the eyes along with castor oil? The solvent is SFA/OA. I've been doing it most nights for a couple of weeks now. My hedge is having purchased a mid range (not cheap) distiller and giving my eyes a sodium bicarb bath about twice a day.

yerrag

Would you mind sharing it? I'm going to reduce my intake.
Here you go.

Assuming CO2 and ammonia are the base stock to make urea, it would seem the lead contamination is part of the process needed to make urea. The same problem involved in making most ascorbic acid.

I wonder if extracting urea from urine would be as problematic.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

yerrag

After watching it, I can say it's a bad idea, and I'm left with drinking my own urine, if I believe that my own urine contains less lead contaminants than the urea I can affordably buy.

Last edited:

David PS

Great! A little bit helps a lot.

Incidently, I did the same for a question related to chiropractic adjustments. I would like to hear what Ray has to say about them.

Last edited:

LucyL

Dr. Jennifer Daniels in multiple interviews with Patrick Timpone, advocates using Vicks VapoRub in the eyes for cataracts. Just the tiniest little bit in each eye, after you already laying down in bed at night. Looks like the 1RN site is down right now, so I can't get a link.

OP
D

daphne134

Dr. Jennifer Daniels in multiple interviews with Patrick Timpone, advocates using Vicks VapoRub in the eyes for cataracts. Just the tiniest little bit in each eye, after you already laying down in bed at night. Looks like the 1RN site is down right now, so I can't get a link.

Thank you - however lanosterol seems to have a lot more basis to risk putting it in the eyes What led to the lanosterol research is that kids who get juvenile cataracts were found to have a genetic mutation where they can't produce lanosterol. (Yes that research was refuted but we all know there's $$$ at stake in this question.) And castor oil in the eyes has, well, thousands of years of Ayurveda behind it.

OP
D

daphne134

Well, for bacopa, the course of treatment is usually 2 months. I think you will notice some memory/cognitive effect and improved vision. You can also use ginko instead (a bit stronger on brain vessels) or alternate them. Both have a fairly long-lasting effect so taking them twice a year looks reasonable enough.
The manufacturer of Oftan Catachrom - Santeen produces in Japan a variety of eye drops, including those with taurine ( lots available on eBay ). Or Russian brands like Taufon, Taustin also available from some sellers there.

So Oftan Catachrom isn't available by that name on ebay or any regular international pharmacy. The only way I'm finding to get it is paying direct to sellers found via google who seem to be individuals and hoping they send it to me. (And hoping I can figure out how to use it once it arrives with the instructions being in Russian.) Since you mention Santen is the manufacturer I did find a lot of their drops on ebay. Wondering if the same drops are sold under a different name in US because cataracts can't be mentioned in the name? I am seeing their taurine drops on ebay.
And have started 500mg taurine internally twice daily.
Also am super excited to try serrapeptase (arriving today) because that may be targeted to my condition. That will of course make me question possible interactions with nearly everything else I take.

Last edited:

yerrag

Here you go.

Assuming CO2 and ammonia are the base stock to make urea, it would seem the lead contamination is part of the process needed to make urea. The same problem involved in making most ascorbic acid.

I wonder if extracting urea from urine would be as problematic.
Seller sent me wrong COA. I asked for another one. And she sent me the ff, which isn't really a COA. It looks like a product spec sheet and doesn't have the heavy metal info.

Attachments

• s-l1600.png
    s-l1600.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 11

Vadim

So Oftan Catachrom isn't available by that name on ebay or any regular international pharmacy. The only way I'm finding to get it is paying direct to sellers found via google who seem to be individuals and hoping they send it to me. (And hoping I can figure out how to use it once it arrives with the instructions being in Russian.) Since you mention Santen is the manufacturer I did find a lot of their drops on ebay. Wondering if the same drops are sold under a different name in US because cataracts can't be mentioned in the name? I am seeing their taurine drops on ebay.
And have started 500 mg taurine internally twice daily.
Also am super excited to try serrapeptase (arriving today) because that may be targeted to my condition. That will of course make me question possible interactions with nearly everything else I take.

Well, according to information on their global and local sites, eye drops designed specifically for the treatment of cataracts are sold in few countries. EU-made (Finland) Oftan Catachrom is marketed in Russia and 9 other countries (I think these are the former parts of the Soviet Union where it was available since mid 80s). In Japan, they're offering Kary Uni drops as a cataract treatment (pirenoxine) - analog Catalin drops by Takeda.
From their Russian site: OFTAN® CATAHROM is a combination drug designed exclusively to slow down the development of cataracts, with clinically proven antioxidant and metabolic effects. It is used for cataract to improve the energy metabolism of the lens of the eye. Suitable for people with cataracts who are not ready for the surgery.
Method of administration and dosage - Topically, 1-2 drops in the eye 3 times a day.
You should remove contact lenses before instilling the drug and put them on again only 15 minutes after application.

Steve

I remember Dr Peat saying his brother (I think) had his cataracts go away after being on high-dose aspirin for some other condition. I'm not sure why the aspirin would affect cataracts, and I have no idea how you can safely take high-dose asprin or for how long. Would be nice to know these things.

yerrag

Thank you so much. I did some research on systemic enzymes and it looks promising. Ordered Serrapeptase from BioMedicLabs along with their NAC.

Any thoughts on whether I should keep using the lanosterol (from IdeaLabs) in the eyes along with castor oil? The solvent is SFA/OA. I've been doing it most nights for a couple of weeks now. My hedge is having purchased a mid range (not cheap) distiller and giving my eyes a sodium bicarb bath about twice a day.
I always hear good things about systemic enzymes but I was lucky to observe a side effect shortly after using a very good Serraptase brand Enerex. I used it for 1 day only, taking 3 x 120k strength capsules, but this was only after 2 months of taking ZymEssence.

While taking Zym my blood pressure increased, and I ignored it. When I tokl Serra my wbc and neutrophils jumped up above range.

My blood pressure never went down and it's been a year already. I suspect now that immune complexes were released as the plaque lysed and it deposited on my kidneys. And this is why I want to try urine therapy to clear out the immune complexes.

Please observe the effects of Serra on you as you start taking it. The enzyme makers keep telling us it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Ive had periodontitis and the result are immune complexes. Perhaps it is the result of vaccination changing my immune response to the periodontal bacteria that led to a strong antibody response that led to immune complexes that weren't cleared up by macrophages. But this is my context and you don't have this context. But just be observant.

But I'd rather have systemic enzymes as a last resort since you already have alternatives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals