I'm Launching my own CLOTHING STORE - the Healthiest Clothes IN THE WORLD at an AFFORDABLE PRICE

Dr. B

Yeah I have sent him a couple emails. I hope everything is going well and that he is just working hard getting the orders done. Yeah, I also like James and am thankful for many of his posts. It is good to hear some people have received their shirts. I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt, it would be a pretty feeble scam to post here for years and in such detail to get what I can only assume is a few thousand dollars at best. I hope to hear from him soon.
The website in the OP doesn’t open. Do you know what’s going on is it still available

peter88

In fairness, I ordered from him and got my goods, not a scam but a misjudged and therefore botched startup that didn't last long.
Certainly not legendary in either case.
Send a picture of your “goods”. I know at least 5 individuals that haven’t heard from him in months and have received nothing.

LLight

They probably don't know the whole James Gatz character: flat earther, wear only very loose clothings (fit is too stressful), wear tons of metals on him because of their conductivity, sleep without matress, think hats and glasses are stressful.

And he still managed to get a corporate job in New York 😉😉😉

This is some fine and subtle trolling.

DKayJoe

Send a picture of your “goods”. I know at least 5 individuals that haven’t heard from him in months and have received nothing.
Will do when I get home as well as the email exchanges we had, he was late but did come through. Obviously ripping people off is unacceptable.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

milk_lover

I purchased pants but I received nothing and it has been months and months. I think I got scammed. Oh well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals