Increasing Glutathione

mattmm24

I came across this article on pub med about how sulfur dioxide depleted glutathione. Ever since I came back to the states from Mexico I’ve been congested/allergies in which I believe it has something to do with the constant spraying in the sky. One of the main toxic substances they spray is sulfur dioxide, which causes Covid like symptoms in many people. Obviously you have the aluminum, barium, and who knows what else. But the point of this thread is to brainstorm the best ways to increase glutathione so it does not effect me as much? Like I said I was in Playa del Carmen for 3 months and never had a single problem. I came back to the states during allergy season, but it’s never been this bad. And it’s obvious the spraying has been on overdrive. Anyway, let’s here some thoughts and I will leave a link to the article below.

Attachments

• 6F2BCE57-7BEA-459F-892B-D6EBA40E78BD.png
    6F2BCE57-7BEA-459F-892B-D6EBA40E78BD.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 12

joaquin

I came across this article on pub med about how sulfur dioxide depleted glutathione. Ever since I came back to the states from Mexico I’ve been congested/allergies in which I believe it has something to do with the constant spraying in the sky. One of the main toxic substances they spray is sulfur dioxide, which causes Covid like symptoms in many people. Obviously you have the aluminum, barium, and who knows what else. But the point of this thread is to brainstorm the best ways to increase glutathione so it does not effect me as much? Like I said I was in Playa del Carmen for 3 months and never had a single problem. I came back to the states during allergy season, but it’s never been this bad. And it’s obvious the spraying has been on overdrive. Anyway, let’s here some thoughts and I will leave a link to the article below.

Two brazil nuts, either every day, or every other day and glycine daily, in the morning.

TheSir

Coffee enemas up to 7x glutathione production. They're wonderful in other ways too.

MkUltra

Who’s spraying sulfur dioxide? For what purpose?

Has it occurred to you that the pollen here and the pollen there are not the same and you may be more sensitive to what’s here?

What part of Mexico and what part of the US are we talking about here? A lot of Mexico is desert or near desert - places that have way less pollen than many areas here. Playa del Carmen? That’s ocean side area - usually much more favorable for allergies.

OP
M

mattmm24

Who’s spraying sulfur dioxide? For what purpose?

Has it occurred to you that the pollen here and the pollen there are not the same and you may be more sensitive to what’s here?

What part of Mexico and what part of the US are we talking about here? A lot of Mexico is desert or near desert - places that have way less pollen than many areas here. Playa del Carmen? That’s ocean side area - usually much more favorable for allergies.
Where do you live? It's not secret that nearly everyday they spray the skies with poisons because they are "blocking the sun" for global warming. I agree playa del carmen is a perfect place to live, because the humidity and heat there are no allergies and the air quality is generally good.

pondering

Where do you live? It's not secret that nearly everyday they spray the skies with poisons because they are "blocking the sun" for global warming. I agree playa del carmen is a perfect place to live, because the humidity and heat there are no allergies and the air quality is generally good.
Glad you’re bringing this up. I’ve been wondering about this incessant spraying in the sky. It happens just about every day here and started when Covid began, or at least that’s when I first noticed it. I’d previously read about the plans to “block the sun” but had hoped they hadn’t started yet. Sigh.

I’d def like to figure out how to increase glutathione as well. Here’s some things I jotted down that are supposed to help:
- Selenium (eg. brazil nuts mentioned above)
- Vitamin C
- Glycine
- Vitamin E
- Sulfur (onions, shallots, garlic, artichoke, crucifierons veggies, scallops, lobster, crab, prawns, mussels, veal, haddock, chicken, eggs, etc )
- Magnesium
- B vitamins
- Iron, copper, manganese

Last edited:

mostlylurking

I successfully increased my level of glutathione via high dose thiamine hcl. I had tested low in glutathione for many years, probably because I have heavy metal poisoning (lead mainly). I started high dosing thiamine hcl a little over two years ago. After about 6-9 months of high dosing it, my lab tests showed my glutathione level to be normal.

I learned that thiamine hcl can increase glutathione from a youtube video by Elliot Overton. This one, I think. Elliot explained that TTFD thiamine uses glutathione and if you are deficient in it you will react badly to TTFD. I was unable to tolerate TTFD (gave me a bad headache) and was trying to learn why. Elliot suggested taking thiamine hcl to replenish glutathione levels. It worked for me. It also resolved multiple long term health issues for me.

Kyle970

Whenever I look at pics from south America, the sky looks totally different from south USA, it looks like the sky I remember as a kid. I can be outside all day and never burn, travel out west in clearer sky I can definitely burn. Assuming I am low vit d because of this, leading to spiraling of other symptoms.
Definitely an allergic aspect as well as you say.
How was living down there in Mex? That could be the best solution, less pollution possibly.

OP
M

mattmm24

Whenever I look at pics from south America, the sky looks totally different from south USA, it looks like the sky I remember as a kid. I can be outside all day and never burn, travel out west in clearer sky I can definitely burn. Assuming I am low vit d because of this, leading to spiraling of other symptoms.
Definitely an allergic aspect as well as you say.
How was living down there in Mex? That could be the best solution, less pollution possibly.
I have never been to South America, but I assume it would be similar to Mexico. There are zero chemtrails. It's a lot more natural. When I am down there I am usually by the ocean so the air quality is pretty good. It's humid, but overall I feel a lot better living down there. The only downside to Mexico is it is hard to find the exact products you want in the super market sometimes, and they use a lot of seed oils if you eat out a lot. I find it hard to cook when I am there, and so I am ingesting a lot more seed oils than in America. In America, it is a totally manufactured environment. And I didn't mention that their is a lot less 5g towers there. Whether that makes a huge difference remains to be seen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals