Interview With Georgi Dinkov: Rebel Researcher And Body Mechanic (Quax)

Wagner83

...About the podcast...

You both sound comfortable, the sound quality is good, especially on your part. Is there a way to improve it on his? You putting time in a quick introduction which gives a few key insights for those who need it is a nice idea. The way you speak is clear and to the point. I enjoyed it.

Noodlz2

Love the podcast image and the reason for the podcast name :tearsofjoy:.

When critical thinking is high, and as context increases, some forms of quackery approach the truth.

yerrag

I actually got my albumin and creatinine tested and everything looks normal :/
That was fast! So the urine ACR (albumin creatinine ratio) was good too?

Vincent123

That was fast! So the urine ACR (albumin creatinine ratio) was good too?
Oh no i did not get that tested, only my albumin and Creatinine independently. However my A/G ratio was slightly elevated. 2.5 on a 1.2-2.2 scale. I could probably order a urine ACR and get it done monday, as I have a couple other labs to get drawn monday as well.

yerrag

Oh no i did not get that tested, only my albumin and Creatinine independently. However my A/G ratio was slightly elevated. 2.5 on a 1.2-2.2 scale. I could probably order a urine ACR and get it done monday, as I have a couple other labs to get drawn monday as well.
A common blood test, the CBC, would be helpful as well. It gives an indication of low-grade bacterial infection thru the wbc and neutrophils. It is less of a lagging indicator. It isn't as definite, as bacterial infection has other causes, but there's still a good probability.

Vincent123

A common blood test, the CBC, would be helpful as well. It gives an indication of low-grade bacterial infection thru the wbc and neutrophils. It is less of a lagging indicator. It isn't as definite, as bacterial infection has other causes, but there's still a good probability.

yup, got a full cbc workup two months after the root canal, while I still felt like ***t and was way overly stressed. wbc and neutrophils are in perfect ranges. entire cbc has no flags

yerrag

yup, got a full cbc workup two months after the root canal, while I still felt like ***t and was way overly stressed. wbc and neutrophils are in perfect ranges. entire cbc has no flags
what are your wbc and neutrophil values?

yerrag

wbc 5.2 on 3.4-10.8 reference range, neutrophils 48, there is no reference range for neutrophils, test was administered at LabCorp
That looks good!

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

...About the podcast...

You both sound comfortable, the sound quality is good, especially on your part. Is there a way to improve it on his? You putting time in a quick introduction which gives a few key insights for those who need it is a nice idea. The way you speak is clear and to the point. I enjoyed it.
Thank you for the feedback.

@haidut is actually really easy to talk to and a down to earth guy. One of the easier and more enjoyable interviews I have done.

Not much to be done about his sound quality. I clean it up the best I can, but it is skype and is what it is.

ddjd

georgi is only 42!! very impressive he's already achieved so much

ddjd

great podcast by the way. I think Danny might have some competition here

moss

Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I enjoyed this lengthy podcast, a welcome refresher.
Will make up the Vodka MB mouthwash, it never occurred to me to add the alcohol. :thumbup

tankasnowgod

I would pay big bucks to see Georgi vs Vegan Gains LOL

Any reason why? I imagine Vegan Gains would just shout Georgi down and not even listen to what he's saying. It wouldn't be much of a debate, more like a pro wrestling talk show segment.

I think he'd be much better talking to someone that's at least somewhat grounded in research, even if they are pushing an agenda. Mark Sisson, Chris Kresser, Dr. Greger, John MacDougall, and Robb Wolf would be far better. People like Anthony Colpo, Denise Minger, or Chris Masterjohn would be on the top of my list, as I don't think it would be so antagonistic, and probably more collaborative.

And one that I think would be really great is Georgi with Brad Marshall (the guy that came up with the croissant diet).

Last edited:
Any reason why? I imagine Vegan Gains would just shout Georgi down and not even listen to what he's saying. It wouldn't be much of a debate, more like a pro wrestling talk show segment.

I think he'd be much better talking to someone that's at least somewhat grounded in research, even if they are pushing an agenda. Mark Sisson, Chris Kresser, Dr. Greger, John MacDougall, and Robb Wolf would be far better. People like Anthony Colpo, Denise Minger, or Chris Masterjohn would be on the top of my list, as I don't think it would be so antagonistic, and probably more collaborative.

And one that I think would be really great is Georgi with Brad Marshall (the guy that came up with the croissant diet).

Richard aka vegan gains can reference scientific research but he lacks the understanding to interpret it in a wider scope I think. I’m not sure what they’d debate anyways, Veganism by definition is done for animal welfare not necessarily human health. That studies often show veganism is healthy for humans vs SAD is just a bonus for true vegans.

Last edited:

Beastmode

Great interview! I would love to get the different milks here tested to see which is the cleanest.

I wonder which one he found that was the cleanest.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Great interview! I would love to get the different milks here tested to see which is the cleanest.

I wonder which one he found that was the cleanest.
I put the one he likes in the show notes

I really just want to see chaos and vegan gains getting schooled by Georgi on studies Richard has never heard of.. and when VG cherry picks an article supporting veganism, Georgi will shut him down. Lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom