Iron Metabolism

youngsinatra

Healthseeker

3-s2.0-B9780124177628500557-f42-51-9780124177628.jpg

youngsinatra

„Zn-induced neuronal death was also attenuated by addition of the energy substrate oxaloacetate, the activator of pyruvate dehydrogenase, dichloroacetate, or the inhibitors of NAD+ catabolism, niacinamide or benzamide. Acetyl carnitine, α-keto butyrate, lactate, and β-hydroxy-butyrate did not attenuate Zn2+-induced neurotoxicity, perhaps because they could not regenerate NAD+ or be used for energy production in the presence of glucose.“

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

really good stuff @youngsinatra . The pyruvate thing is nuts. It’s obvious though it makes sense why.

I’m going through hell here. I’m realizing manganese dropping at end of 2022 was the reason I was never able to get system back online. Why NAd in February 2023 didn’t work. Cuz I wasn’t getting histidine up. And I’ve needed histidine all year to get in control of the zinc. Manganese dropped in hair for the first time my entire history 6 years of htmas. At end of 2022. And even worse lately.

I didn’t get it. Now as I take manganese get methylation going my body is just using the zinc and I’m into extreme torture diabetic no appetite but starving at same time.

I can’t handle it. I want to write more about what myself and nutritionist I’m working with are putting together. The chemical depression is so bad. I cannot deal with it. I need my misery to end so ****** bad.

It’s basically nad+ manganese raises histidine. ATP. Folate cycle needs to work. Manganese uses carnosine to raise histidine.

Last edited:

youngsinatra

„Other energy substrates, NAD+catabolism inhibitors, and pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH) cofactors [pyruvate, oxaloacetate, malate, succinate, lactate, β-hydroxy-butyrate, α-keto-butyrate, FBP, DHAP, acetyl-carnitine, niacinamide, benzamide, 3-aminobenzamide, dichloroacetate (DCA), riboflavin, thiamine, lipoic acid, and lipoic amide] were tested at optimal concentrations (concentration titration data not shown) for their ability to reduce Zn2+-induced or glucose deprivation-induced neuronal death. At these concentrations, none of the compounds were found to be toxic or to induce gross changes in cell volume. Oxaloacetate, niacinamide, benzamide, and 3-aminobenzamide were nearly as effective as pyruvate at attenuating Zn2+-induced neuronal death, but of these, only pyruvate and oxaloacetate were used as energy substrates (Table(Table3).3). Niacinamide, benzamide, and 3-aminobenzamide competitively inhibit all NAD+-catabolizing enzymes; niacinamide is also a precursor for NAD+ synthesis (for review, see Szabo and Dawson, 1998). In addition, DCA, which functions as an activator of the PDH complex (inhibiting the kinase that inhibits the complex), partially attenuated Zn2+ neurotoxicity without serving as an energy substrate. However, the other PDH complex cofactors, thiamine or lipoic acid, were ineffective against Zn2+neurotoxicity. The effect of DCA was synergistic with low levels of pyruvate (data not shown).

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I did live blood analysis yesterday. I’m anemic. Just as Gbold said would happen in zinc toxicity. And what I’ve been theorizing for awhile. I’m not getting iron out of the liver. It’s trapped.

Healthseeker

I think I showed you that already tho? Do you think it would help. Or would it be better to avoid both copper and zinc?

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I think I showed you that already tho? Do you think it would help. Or would it be better to avoid both copper and zinc?
Copper does nothing right now I don’t react.

I react very very strongly to manganese. I overdid it pushing NaD manganeee the last few days and we are realizing I have bad bad NMda receptor issue.

The htma shows it with the sodium high. I got it back this week.

Zinc toxicity causes NMda receptor issue. Need to focus on getting mg/k/chloride in body. Listen to gbolds electrolyte protocol. As I burn zinc.

Manganese has been the biggest issue since the end of 2022 when I crashed. I can see what happened and I’m ashamed of myself. If I really am dying and/or will never have a life again due to the severity of my disability…. Due to fact I needed manganese all of 2023…. That would be very sad. And it’s very possible.

Dark field microscopy showed anemia. The htma shows anemia. It’s all zinc toxicity. It ***** everything up. My zinc was 150 on range of 60-130. I was zinc toxic in 2022 at one point with it at 115. Have to realize just how bad this got.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.png
    IMG_0276.png
    735.1 KB · Views: 2

Mary Lyn

@bruschi11

Your mercury is raised. That means your body is detoxing it right? mine was very high then this last year zilch for last 3 tests (one on its way).

youngsinatra

What NAD precursor do you take?

I recently tried niacinamide again for 2 days and felt horrible from it. I get way way better effects from nicotinic acid (flush niacin) and I think it’s more effective for raising NAD levels. (via the Preiss-Handler Pathway)

Why do you think you have low Mn? Have you ever also gotten it tested in serum? The few people I know that got it tested that way had high serum Mn.

Last edited:
OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

@bruschi11

Your mercury is raised. That means your body is detoxing it right? mine was very high then this last year zilch for last 3 tests (one on its way).

It can mean a lot but honestly I do a lot better when it drops. My body is pulling from tissues into extracellular space but not removing from body that’s the problem

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

What NAD precursor do you take?

I recently tried niacinamide again for 2 days and felt horrible from it. I get way way better effects from nicotinic acid (flush niacin) and I think it’s more effective for raising NAD levels. (via the Preiss-Handler Pathway)

Why do you think you have low Mn? Have you ever also gotten it tested in serum? The few people I know that got it tested that way had high serum Mn.

I took theazaflavin and I think it did the job incredibly. Cuz now as I get Mn in… which raises histidine activating zinc essentially activating b6 raising NAD. With all that. NAD is going really high according to my machine.

I’ve tracked minerals with htma for 6 years. Mn was always high end until 2022 where it got more normal. Then as my hell began the last 16 months, Mn was the first thing to drop.

8 weeks ago htma show Mn the lowest it’s ever been.

Doing blood mn rbc and serum this week.

I don’t think I have mn deficiency too bad. It’s that I’m using b12 a lot b5 and I’m in zinc tox. All use Mn.

Mn is the histidine mineral. It just is. I always able to get histidine up in past when I had plenty of Mn. 2023 I had issues getting histidine up all year…. Until that summer when I was taking some Mn. I got lazy with Mn come that fall and kept going down .

Healthseeker

What is theazaflavin? I only see deazaflavin in google. Says its a form of b2. So when you say copper does nothing, maybe you just need a different form of copper? Just saying that for your consideration. Anyways, just made me think of old book i read called psycho nutrition. When it was saying about pyrroles, that are kind of like a chlorophyll molecule which is interesting, but anyways could somehow be related to your zinc issue since if in theory if your mismanaging copper then your messing with zinc.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

What is theazaflavin? I only see deazaflavin in google. Says its a form of b2. So when you say copper does nothing, maybe you just need a different form of copper? Just saying that for your consideration. Anyways, just made me think of old book i read called psycho nutrition. When it was saying about pyrroles, that are kind of like a chlorophyll molecule which is interesting, but anyways could somehow be related to your zinc issue since if in theory if your mismanaging copper then your messing with zinc.

Theazaflavin raises nad hard. It’s a form of b2. Don’t need it anymore I don’t think. Did its job.

The cell only can handle copper when there is NMda function. NMda puts sodium in the cell. Copper pressures NMda to put sodium in the cell. So NMda function has to come before copper.

It’s BMAA behind this, it ******* blows. I definitely have the Guam bmaa disease that caused all sorts of Parkinson’s, als, and dementia.

Bmaa competes with beta alanine. Beta alanine is an important piece of NMda receptor. Beta alanine allows the NMda receptor to use glycine. It’s actually glycine that uses copper to put sodium in the cell.

I’m in so deep. You’d never imagine it how bad it can get for a person. I’ll try to balance system and put in some work but I know giving up isn’t a cop out. The amount of disrespect I get for being disabled at this point of my life… people saying it’s in my head. It’s horrible.

I have no future or life ahead cuz of this disease. I hate being here. I can’t stand being alive it’s the worst thing you can imagine.

ALs Parkinson’s dementia complex from taking one stupid antibiotic. Hahaha like wowwww

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I feel you man, about no one caring. I was homeless and lived on the street for years.

Wow that’s a story. Much respect to you for getting on the other side. Would love to hear your story.

I’m trying to hang in there. I don’t want to give up at all learned too much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals