Is Dave Asprey Ripping Off Ray Peat?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How long will it be before they have to dump Peat's principles because they found out that 'vitamin A is toxic', and Peat advocated for vitamin A, lol
It wont be long. :ss2

Atman

just as many of the original Peatatarians are converting to the Low-VA diet.
Citation needed.
Why do you think that? Because of the recent posts on this forum, which is censoring and banning people who argue against it?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Citation needed.
Why do you think that? Because of the recent posts on this forum, which is censoring and banning people who argue against it?
FAFO

Doge Block GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

CLASH

How long will it be before they have to dump Peat's principles because they found out that 'vitamin A is toxic', and Peat advocated for vitamin A, lol. Then they will be the new experts on that, ripping off Generaux, etc., allegedly. Then you will here whining on this forum!

I think its doubtful the transition will occur to the low vitamin A ideology, since the validation on it is lacking beyond theory, and the theory itself is likely too simplistic to provide a framework for solving most peoples health issues.

The low vitamin A camp will likely be a flash in the pan and/or relegated to a fringe corner of the dietary interwebs.

I will probably still whine about it though 👍

Dave Clark

'The low vitamin A camp will likely be a flash in the pan and/or relegated to a fringe corner of the dietary interwebs.'

That will only happen the day you see Anti-Genereux or Anti-Smith thread on this forum.

PopSocket

@CLASH The low vA camp will remain intact and only get stronger until people continue to poison themselves with vit A pills and eat "superfoods" like liver, kidneys, cod liver oil, carrot salad everyday and other bull**** advice on the web. There is a lot of value to this approach and only closed minded people don't see it.

I am starting to notice how very smart people are actually poisoning and killing themselves with vit A and other supposedly health foods and start to look like ***t while striding as if they understand how the body works. How can one look terribly sick and talk about health is beyond me. And those are relatively young people.... Swollen faces, orange/yellow wrinkly rough and dry skin , yellow teeth , hairloss , complete loss of youthfulness in the looks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals