Is There A Good Source That Sells Vitamin K2 Powder?

Logan-

I am going to mix it with EVOO. Buying “Pre-made” vitamin K2 (healthnatura, idealabs, thorne etc.) gets quite expensive if one uses high doses every day.

btw do you know of any research that shows MCC to be damaging. I know RP had said so but I want to show some research to my K2 supplier so he might change it

I have seen studies showing that. Carcinogenic -- when they want to give lab animals tumors they *inject* MCC.

OP
L

Logan-

Unfortunately, neither bulksupplements nor purebulk sells vitamin k2 mk-4 bulk powder.

bulksupplements sells this: Vitamin K2 MK7

purebulk sells this: Nattokinase

I haven’t found any seller that sells pure, bulk mk-4 powder. If anyone finds it, let us know.

I am not sure about using mk-7 instead of mk-4; I have only used mk-4 so far, with good results. Many forum members here seem to choose the mk-4 over the other.

Unfortunately, neither bulksupplements nor purebulk sells vitamin k2 mk-4 bulk powder.

bulksupplements sells this: Vitamin K2 MK7

purebulk sells this: Nattokinase

I haven’t found any seller that sells pure, bulk mk-4 powder. If anyone finds it, let us know.

I am not sure about using mk-7 instead of mk-4; I have only used mk-4 so far, with good results. Many forum members here seem to choose the mk-4 over the other.

vitaspace.com

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals