Is there any harm in having two energy drinks per day?

Ideal man

I usually have one with a meal and take my supplements with another because it helps mask the aftertaste of certain herbs and vitamins im not obese and i exercise every other day should i worry

JohnHafterson

Probably not just be sure to spread them apart timewise.

I've been drinking energy drinks for about 7 years with many days with 2 16 ounce Monster Energy and can't say anything bad.

I usually one in the morning and sometimes a second one late afternoon.

Good source of taurine, caffeine, and some b vitamins.

My girlfriend drank 3-4 small ones a day for +/-15 years and only recently relegated them to a weekend treat in favour of coffee.

The two issues I was most concerned with were dental health and urine pH. Drinking them with a straw and supplenting a small amount of sodium bicarbonate at some point during the day could be solutions if these are issues.

It also bothers me that few if any energy drink formulations I've come across contain thiamine. A steady stream of refined carbohydrate + most B vitamins besides B1 seems like a recipe for thiamine insufficiency down the road.

Sounds acidic. Ray said industrial citric acid is usually contaminated.
Milk could balance the acids, considering milk alkali syndrome exists. The energy drinks might help digestion even

Last edited:
I usually have one with a meal and take my supplements with another because it helps mask the aftertaste of certain herbs and vitamins im not obese and i exercise every other day should i worry
1701540829241.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals