Isn't COVID-19 Another Diversion?

Kunstruct

In Holland in the 16th century the whole country got apparently sick for no reason just out of fear from a rumor that there was a sickness spreading.

The dutch are something special I must say, some of the most interesting stories you can hear about them, not to mention their urgency to keep telling you about what folk sayings they have.
Not to mention of how veritable are stories from 1500s (16th century) when superstition was still a thing anywhere on the planet and owning slaves was a thing.

LUH 3417

More needs to be done to expose the technocracy and it’s use of tradition and lies over science. I am working in a hospital through all of this and the protocol changes on an hourly basis. First it’s N95 to get a viral culture, now it’s surgical mask. The rules to the quarantine make no sense. Initially we were told if we care for a patient it’s immediate quarantine. Now it’s only if we develop a fever will we be isolated, even if we care for patients who tested positive. It’s a figure it out as you go ritual.

D

Deleted member 5487

Well, industries are all shut down too.
I'm sure it's true hospitals are full, not because of a "virus" though.
A virus isn't transmitted from persons to persons. A virus is a saponification reaction inside the cells that has a goal of dissolving accumulating toxins when bacteria and parasites are not in sufficient quantities to clear the toxins on their own.

So it could be
1) a bioweapon of a new type that does transfer from person to person.
2) the nocebo effect is huge, everyone showing respiratory symptoms goes to the hospital, and then heavily medicated, and then dies as a result of medication and not of the "virus".
In Holland in the 16th century the whole country got apparently sick for no reason just out of fear from a rumor that there was a sickness spreading.
Don't underestimate the human brain

Whatever it is, it's a catalyst for a massive economic downturn and loss of rights/freedoms.

1) Those with stock portfolios can expect to return to 2008 Highs, before the great recession.
2) Those in the service sectors can expect helicopter money and food stamps.
3) Small Business can expect to close down, i suspect 90% of them.

This might be stage 1-2 on a 12 part stage of economic destruction over the next 9 months.
Huge swarms of masses will cheer on the Green New Deal at the end of it. As I suspected this is a Herbert Hover Event.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

More needs to be done to expose the technocracy and it’s use of tradition and lies over science. I am working in a hospital through all of this and the protocol changes on an hourly basis. First it’s N95 to get a viral culture, now it’s surgical mask. The rules to the quarantine make no sense. Initially we were told if we care for a patient it’s immediate quarantine. Now it’s only if we develop a fever will we be isolated, even if we care for patients who tested positive. It’s a figure it out as you go ritual.

Very intresting, technocracy is the end goal. Are they simply trying to confuse and condition us?

"Whatever crisis might present itself, the solution will always be Sustainable Development, aka Technocracy, which proves that Technocracy is the endgame after the demise of Capitalism and Free Enterprise. ⁃ TN Editor"

LUH 3417

Very intresting, technocracy is the end goal. Are they simply trying to confuse and condition us?

"Whatever crisis might present itself, the solution will always be Sustainable Development, aka Technocracy, which proves that Technocracy is the endgame after the demise of Capitalism and Free Enterprise. ⁃ TN Editor"
Illich pointed this out years ago. Even if the medicine is ineffective and harmful, the technocracy has a hold akin to black magic of keeping the patient reeled in, with its ritual objects and exotic language. The entire world is under its spell.

Inaut

The most interesting conspiracy I've read recently relates to adrenochrome users and how coronavirus is being used to isolate these individuals aka the elites.

Probably just a conspiracy but anything is possible with what's happening currently.

LUH 3417

The most interesting conspiracy I've read recently relates to adrenochrome users and how coronavirus is being used to isolate these individuals aka the elites.

Probably just a conspiracy but anything is possible with what's happening currently.
I’ve been seeing that pop up on godlikeproductions but it doesn’t add up. What is the connection?

Inaut

Apparently the adrenochrome is being take from victims (abducted children forced into pedophilia rings for the upper echelon. The conspiracy goes on to tie in hollywood celebrities, politicians and high powered individuals (CEOs of multinational corporations) who engage in these nefarious activities. Weinstein giving up info on them, Tom Hanks being one of them (hence being in "quarantined" or imprisoned as the theory states). The martial law lock down is apparently the best method for containing them to be round up.
b
Trump is at the helm with Flynn being freed (he helped Trump set this up).

It plays on the white hat/black hat stuff. It could just be a cover up for global domination and buying into it thinking change is coming.

LUH 3417

Apparently the adrenochrome is being take from victims (abducted children forced into pedophilia rings for the upper echelon. The conspiracy goes on to tie in hollywood celebrities, politicians and high powered individuals (CEOs of multinational corporations) who engage in these nefarious activities. Weinstein giving up info on them, Tom Hanks being one of them (hence being in "quarantined" or imprisoned as the theory states). The martial law lock down is apparently the best method for containing them to be round up.
b

It plays on the white hat/black hat stuff. It could just be a cover up for global domination and buying into it thinking change is coming.
Now if only Epstein was still in a NYC prison, instead of at Matt Groening’s house

D

Deleted member 5487

b

Seen this one floating around. Same with "Q" and others. It's a way to freeze people from taking action "Trump will handle it" let me crack this cheap beer and pay my monthly intrest.

D

Deleted member 5487

1) This is biowarefare, whatever the Chinese dropped on us is much worse then what we dropped in Wuhan at peak of travel season, Russia Left gut punched us with Oil war.
2) FED/Big Banks are intentionally crashing economy for 0% intrest rate, permanent QE, and Massive Bailouts.
3) FED/Big Banks are Herbert Hoovering Trump to roll out "Green New Deal"
4) This is a Reset, where stocks will go back to 2008 levels, with martial law and "virus:" cover

Bill Gates stepping down from Microsoft/Berkshire could point to the "deep state" taking full control of Microsoft

Could be a combination of the above theorys.

D

Deleted member 5487

If your working for or own a small business/sole proprietor/resturant/service industry you need to SLASH monthly expenses and hoard cash.

That's what everyone else is doing

Marcine

Well I "shouldn't" be believed, that's what they're counting on. The masses have been programmed from a young age to ignore any medical advice that isn't from a government agency or "Pubmed" (which is government funded) research. Only a small percent of people are creative and free-thinking enough to take their health into their own hands. But consider this: I'm not selling you anything, I don't stand to gain anything from this, and I'm telling you that an inexpensive, natural plant (which is risk-free mind you) could significantly reduce your risk of strokes, aneurysms, and brain tumors.
wouldn"t the effects just go away when the skin absorbs it? Nice idea but it sounds placebo.

Dennis

The national governments, multi-national corporations, and the scientific community are converging to maintain their own version of consensus reality.
Very true. Noam Chomsky had a term for that: manufactured consensus

akgrrrl

This is the great Detox of Gaia.
This is the great Reset of social, economical, medical,technological, governmental, and spiritual.
Hunker down, use your best human skills, and maintain. Watch.

Inaut

Is project blue beam coming online now? 5G..... this is getting spookier by the minute..

LUH 3417

This is the great Detox of Gaia.
This is the great Reset of social, economical, medical,technological, governmental, and spiritual.
Hunker down, use your best human skills, and maintain. Watch.
Bill Gates seem to think the same thing and I wouldn’t trust him to care for my eraser collection

“But multi-billionaire Gates, 64 – who donated £85 million to combat the virus last month – believes that despite the chaos, there is ‘a spiritual purpose behind everything that happens’.

In an open letter, entitled ‘What is the Corona/ Covid-19 Virus Really Teaching us?’, he wrote:

‘A SPIRITUAL PURPOSE’

“I’m a strong believer that there is a spiritual purpose behind everything that happens, whether that is what we perceive as being good or being bad.

“As I meditate upon this, I want to share with you what I feel the Corona/ Covid-19 virus is really doing to us.

1) It is reminding us that we are all equal, regardless of our culture, religion, occupation, financial situation or how famous we are. This disease treats us all equally, perhaps we should too.
If you don’t believe me, just ask Tom Hanks.

2) It is reminding us that we are all connected and something that affects one person has an effect on another.

It is reminding us that the false borders that we have put up have little value as this virus does not need a passport.

It is reminding us, by oppressing us for a short time, of those in this world whose whole life is spent in oppression.
3) It is reminding us of how precious our health is and how we have moved to neglect it through eating nutrient poor manufactured food and drinking water that is contaminated with chemicals upon chemicals.

If we don’t look after our health, we will, of course, get sick.

4) It is reminding us of the shortness of life and of what is most important for us to do, which is to help each other, especially those who are old or sick.

Our purpose is not to buy toilet roll.

5) It is reminding us of how materialistic our society has become and how, when in times of difficulty, we remember that it’s the essentials that we need (food, water, medicine) as opposed to the luxuries that we sometimes unnecessarily give value to.

6) It is reminding us of how important our family and home life is and how much we have neglected this.
It is forcing us back into our houses so we can rebuild them into our home and to strengthen our family unit.

‘OUR TRUE WORK’
7) It is reminding us that our true work is not our job, that is what we do, not what we were created to do.

Our true work is to look after each other, to protect each other and to be of benefit to one another.

8) It is reminding us to keep our egos in check.

It is reminding us that no matter how great we think we are or how great others think we are, a virus can bring our world to a standstill.

9) It is reminding us that the power of freewill is in our hands.

We can choose to cooperate and help each other, to share, to give, to help and to support each other or we can choose to be selfish, to hoard, to look after only our self.

Indeed, it is difficulties that bring out our true colours.

10) It is reminding us that we can be patient, or we can panic.

We can either understand that this type of situation has happened many times before in history and will pass, or we can panic and see it as the end of the world and, consequently, cause ourselves more harm than good.

11) It is reminding us that this can either be an end or a new beginning.
This can be a time of reflection and understanding, where we learn from our mistakes, or it can be the start of a cycle which will continue until we finally learn the lesson we are meant to.

12) It is reminding us that this Earth is sick.

It is reminding us that we need to look at the rate of deforestation just as urgently as we look at the speed at which toilet rolls are disappearing off of shelves. We are sick because our home is sick.

13) It is reminding us that after every difficulty, there is always ease.

Life is cyclical, and this is just a phase in this great cycle. We do not need to panic; this too shall pass.

14) Whereas many see the Corona/ Covid-19 virus as a great disaster, I prefer to see it as a *great corrector*
It is sent to remind us of the important lessons that we seem to have forgotten and it is up to us if we will learn them or not.”

Regina

Bill Gates seem to think the same thing and I wouldn’t trust him to care for my eraser collection

“But multi-billionaire Gates, 64 – who donated £85 million to combat the virus last month – believes that despite the chaos, there is ‘a spiritual purpose behind everything that happens’.

In an open letter, entitled ‘What is the Corona/ Covid-19 Virus Really Teaching us?’, he wrote:

‘A SPIRITUAL PURPOSE’

“I’m a strong believer that there is a spiritual purpose behind everything that happens, whether that is what we perceive as being good or being bad.

“As I meditate upon this, I want to share with you what I feel the Corona/ Covid-19 virus is really doing to us.

1) It is reminding us that we are all equal, regardless of our culture, religion, occupation, financial situation or how famous we are. This disease treats us all equally, perhaps we should too.
If you don’t believe me, just ask Tom Hanks.

2) It is reminding us that we are all connected and something that affects one person has an effect on another.

It is reminding us that the false borders that we have put up have little value as this virus does not need a passport.

It is reminding us, by oppressing us for a short time, of those in this world whose whole life is spent in oppression.
3) It is reminding us of how precious our health is and how we have moved to neglect it through eating nutrient poor manufactured food and drinking water that is contaminated with chemicals upon chemicals.

If we don’t look after our health, we will, of course, get sick.

4) It is reminding us of the shortness of life and of what is most important for us to do, which is to help each other, especially those who are old or sick.

Our purpose is not to buy toilet roll.

5) It is reminding us of how materialistic our society has become and how, when in times of difficulty, we remember that it’s the essentials that we need (food, water, medicine) as opposed to the luxuries that we sometimes unnecessarily give value to.

6) It is reminding us of how important our family and home life is and how much we have neglected this.
It is forcing us back into our houses so we can rebuild them into our home and to strengthen our family unit.

‘OUR TRUE WORK’
7) It is reminding us that our true work is not our job, that is what we do, not what we were created to do.

Our true work is to look after each other, to protect each other and to be of benefit to one another.

8) It is reminding us to keep our egos in check.

It is reminding us that no matter how great we think we are or how great others think we are, a virus can bring our world to a standstill.

9) It is reminding us that the power of freewill is in our hands.

We can choose to cooperate and help each other, to share, to give, to help and to support each other or we can choose to be selfish, to hoard, to look after only our self.

Indeed, it is difficulties that bring out our true colours.

10) It is reminding us that we can be patient, or we can panic.

We can either understand that this type of situation has happened many times before in history and will pass, or we can panic and see it as the end of the world and, consequently, cause ourselves more harm than good.

11) It is reminding us that this can either be an end or a new beginning.
This can be a time of reflection and understanding, where we learn from our mistakes, or it can be the start of a cycle which will continue until we finally learn the lesson we are meant to.

12) It is reminding us that this Earth is sick.

It is reminding us that we need to look at the rate of deforestation just as urgently as we look at the speed at which toilet rolls are disappearing off of shelves. We are sick because our home is sick.

13) It is reminding us that after every difficulty, there is always ease.

Life is cyclical, and this is just a phase in this great cycle. We do not need to panic; this too shall pass.

14) Whereas many see the Corona/ Covid-19 virus as a great disaster, I prefer to see it as a *great corrector*
It is sent to remind us of the important lessons that we seem to have forgotten and it is up to us if we will learn them or not.”
What a gas bag

GAF

Re 5G. Buy faraday fabric on amazon $25. Cut a piece and place inside your cap. Wear cap all day. Enjoy brain returning to normal.

Tape rest of fabric to a soft blankie/throw. Sleep, sit with it on upper torso. Enjoy rejuvenation.

Cheap. Easy. Works. Try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals