"It’s a crisis of epic proportions."

Jam

View: https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/status/1679240752759488514

View: https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1679185829372268544

F02qnFDagAAlBvD

akgrrrl

Thankyou for posting this, from 2 of the most reliable sources we have had during the last 3 years. From what I am seeing, many people still do not want to look.

J.R.K

Thankyou for posting this, from 2 of the most reliable sources we have had during the last 3 years. From what I am seeing, many people still do not want to look.
I will always remember the end of this quote from Dr Peat.

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.- Ray Peat

JamesGatz

I've been paying attention a lot more and I notice that when I'm around people who were vaxxed multiple times, I can experience spike protein symptoms from breathing in the spike protein they are shedding,

Mainly heart inflammation and gonadal inflammation are the symptoms I experience, when I'm around someone who's been compromised

It goes away once I move away from them but I can't imagine how horrible life would become if I was experiencing these symptoms 24/7

Sometimes I feel like a person whom I can feel is shedding A LOT will die soon sadly and

I sadly experience this feeling with members of my own family since all of them got vaxxed except for me

I use to be skeptical when I would hear of people saying "half of the population will be dropping dead within 5 years", but I'm becoming more inclined to believe it and at this point, I'm not comfortable being with a woman who has been compromised

burtlancast

That's the true reason of Putin's war right there.

Their plans to vaccinate everybody backfired when Omicron appeared.

And now to cover up the devastating health effects they asked Putin to make diversion with a war that will last years, so people will always have their attention diverted away from it.

baron

I've been paying attention a lot more and I notice that when I'm around people who were vaxxed multiple times, I can experience spike protein symptoms from breathing in the spike protein they are shedding,

Mainly heart inflammation and gonadal inflammation are the symptoms I experience, when I'm around someone who's been compromised

It goes away once I move away from them but I can't imagine how horrible life would become if I was experiencing these symptoms 24/7

Sometimes I feel like a person whom I can feel is shedding A LOT will die soon sadly and

I sadly experience this feeling with members of my own family since all of them got vaxxed except for me

I use to be skeptical when I would hear of people saying "half of the population will be dropping dead within 5 years", but I'm becoming more inclined to believe it and at this point, I'm not comfortable being with a woman who has been compromised
I have the exact same thing, I first noticed it very clearly during a 2021 christmas party, got air hunger and chest pain when being around someone recently vaccinated. It seems there was a spike in vaccinations right around that time in Finland.
1689414714070.png

akgrrrl

I will always remember the end of this quote from Dr Peat.

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.- Ray Peat
I am speechless and shivering, unforgettable indeed. Copied. Pasted. Thx.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals