Low Toxin Lifestyle You Think Virus Theory Works How They Taught us? You Think "Vitamin A" is a Vitamin? Think Again & Consider This.....

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I absolutely believe this! And I believe all the people who instantly were sick with COVID when Trump declared state of emergency it wasn't a virus at all it was mass panic. They all ended up in the hospital struggling to breathe because that's what they were told were the symptoms of it and they put them on ventilators and of course died which poured gasoline on the pandemic fear that there was actually a virus out there in the air floating around to kill them. If there was something transmissible I think it was a signalling molecule telling your cells to dump toxicity. If you weren't afraid of it, you'd let the symptoms come and go.
I never witnessed more people IRL actually hospitalized and dying though. I think it was just presented that way in the news.
My husband looked up the death statistics and they were very underwhelming despite the fact that many deaths were incorrectly attributed to covid.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This may also explain why Garrett looks hypothyroid.

Thank you for the link. I live in the goiter belt and have pretty much avoided iodine (by avoiding iodized salt) for 11 years. I do feel iodine is possibly more nuanced than what Peat thought and I’m starting to look into it more.

Peater

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@valzim

The Viral Delusion Parts 1-5.
  1. The Viral Delusion Part 1 Behind The Curtain of The PLANdemic & The Pseudoscience of SARS-COV-2

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lSSlS7acUhXa/
  2. The Viral Delusion Part 2: Monkey Business: Polio, Measles And How It All Began!
    View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/B3gApFs1O9jo/
  3. The Viral Delusion Part 3: The Mask of Death, The Plague, Smallpox and The Spanish Flu!
    View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aIx9Mbrk659l/
  4. The Viral Delusion Part 4 - AIDS, The Deadly Deception!
    View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U1CWUCyNcCrv/
  5. The Viral Delusion Part 5 - Sequencing The 'Virus' Without The 'Virus'!
    View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/l0VxeY70Z53a/

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@valzim

Interested in hearing this from the perspective of acute infections being a detox event.

I haven’t been acutely sick in over six years. I’m I’m a mess right now. I can’t even sweat or breath becasue my body is falling apart.

How can I kickstart a detox? Avoid vitamin A , but what else? If I go out in the sun for a while, well I get “sun poisoning” which could simulate a flu? I don’t know what to do.

Richiebogie

Hi @pubh12

Maybe photo dermatitis or sun poisoning is detox.

Unfortunately if it causes issues with your breathing then you need to be careful.

Do you wear sunscreen, a hat, long sleeves and pants and avoid outdoors in the middle of the day?

The Wikipedia page suggests that an ingredient of sunscreen may contribute to photodermatitis!!

Richiebogie

We need to agree on fundamentally true statements:

1) viruses are transmissible and contagious
2) viruses being transmissible DOES NOT preclude them from being influenced or even formed by radiation (or other phenomena) in the first place

how do I know 1) is true? I was secluded in a section of my dad's house for several months. The one time I slacked and saw him in person with us both maskless, I also just happened to get infected--because he was. We both tested COVID positive, I've never had a positive test until then
That's all the proof I need

That’s an interpretation of events that matches the mainstream narrative. I wouldn’t call it proof.

The fact you were masking at home means that you already had faith in Covid-19 and viral theory.

There are many reasons two people living together can start detoxing simultaneously.

Maybe you both had eaten high zinc and low vitamin A for a few days.

Maybe a new 5g tower was installed nearby.

Maybe there was some new home cleaning product or maybe an old cleaning product ran out a few days before…

Or was it 2 cases of “symptomless Covid”? It sounds like you wouldn’t have met your father maskless if he had been coughing and sneezing.

Then it’s a simpler case of wondering why you both tested positive at the same time.

Last edited:

valzim

@valzim

Interested in hearing this from the perspective of acute infections being a detox event.

I haven’t been acutely sick in over six years. I’m I’m a mess right now. I can’t even sweat or breath becasue my body is falling apart.

How can I kickstart a detox? Avoid vitamin A , but what else? If I go out in the sun for a while, well I get “sun poisoning” which could simulate a flu? I don’t know what to do.
Hey, Just seeing this.

Just take things very slow. You might want to join Garrett Smith's Love Your Liver Program. It's $100 i believe. Will give you all you need to know. He would say you feel like garbage because you have liver and gallbladder damage. The bile is supposed to head out the back door but many of us are damaged and the bile gets backed up into the stomach and also into the blood stream. Bile is the most toxic substance in the body.

If you eat no fiber, much of the bile can get reabsorbed. So fiber is important. It will bind to the bile but it also causes the liver to release more bile. So catch 22, until you get less toxic. When I was getting heartburn, I would take psyllium husk fiber but with activated charcoal. Activated charcoal will bind to the toxic bile without causing more to be excreted. That is very important. Dr. Smith likes hardwood charcoal not coconut charcoal. Heartburn is the result of bile getting into your stomach. I'm following Dr. Smith's program to 1 year and 4 months. Things are going great. i no longer get heartburn at all. However, every night I eat a small amount of soaked oats w/ half a banana but sprinkled with a teaspoon of activated charcoal and a teaspoon of dextrose.

I think Dextrose is important. This paper was posted recently showing that dextrose is extremely important to repair and detox liver.

As far as minerals, The main trio is zinc, selenium and molybdenum. Zinc is majorly important. I think you can take at least 80mg for months. Zinc will be used up in the detox.

There was a point in my journey that I was feeling bad. I realized that I had stopped taking B1, thiamine. So try that as well.

Just know that it will take some time. The liver is full of poisons, like A. As the liver excretes it, some will get into blood stream and cause havoc. We just need to catch and get that bile out the body. Eventually, your bile will become less toxic. I have gained 6 pounds of muscle over the last few months. I feel great. Hitting the gym hard. I have energy, good mood. I can tell my testosterone is increasing. My eczema is gone. Skin getting smoother. Wrinkles getting less wrinkly. So just know that good times are ahead. It's just going to be a little bumpy at first.

Dr. Smith's site: www.nutritiondetective.com

Good luck and keep me updated. :)

Added:
Oh, and eat some meat. I eat Beef, Bison, and a bit poultry. I'm 164 pounds and try to eat a bit more than a pound of meat per day.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals