Low Toxin Logs It's been 3 weeks and I may have gone too fast

youngsinatra

Keep it simple. Stick to the food part. Small additions of B1, B2, nicotinic acid, magnesium, potassium.

Supplemental zinc, molybdenum and selenium are actually advanced detox pushers in my opinion.

OP
K

kamiak

Forum Supporter
It is a lot of information indeed.
This "jumping in instead of testing the waters" may well be a major part of what put us in this mess in the first place. This is an aspect of toxicity that is not much touched upon, here or elsewhere: the fact that many of us tend to overdo things and ignore what our body is telling us. We did it to intoxicate us, we do it again when trying to detoxicate us. Speaking for myself, I knew a deeper change was in order. A mental/psychological change. Which starts by... taking it slowly.
Such a good point and when I look at the last several years I can see this being true for myself. I'm feeling less panicky about the state of toxicity I seem to have gotten myself into, after all, it took me a lifetime to get here. It stands to reason that it will take more than a hot minute to walk it backwards the right way. Thank you for sharing that perspective!

OP
K

kamiak

Forum Supporter
Keep it simple. Stick to the food part. Small additions of B1, B2, nicotinic acid, magnesium, potassium.

Supplemental zinc, molybdenum and selenium are actually advanced detox pushers in my opinion.
Thank you for that! I stopped zinc and I was not planning on doing molybdenum or selenium anytime soon.

For now I'm just going to take my time relearning food. Especially because I think that's the most important thing for my kids, simply changing my family's diet will hopefully help with their much simpler issues. I plan to continue doing the other supplements you mentioned but in much smaller amounts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals