Jake's Journal

OP
BigYellowLemon
@charlie

I actually was able to track down who Trump's current doctor is. He let his old doctor go once he became president, now he has the white house doctor.

I also think he's only taking statins and a baby aspirin a day.

I wrote a huge **** letter with tons of studies, but haven't sent it yet, because idk if it'll get to him.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie

I actually was able to track down who Trump's current doctor is. He let his old doctor go once he became president, now he has the white house doctor.

I also think he's only taking statins and a baby aspirin a day.

I wrote a huge **** letter with tons of studies, but haven't sent it yet, because idk if it'll get to him.
Go with your convictions, but also know that no matter what, if Trump has a job that needs to be done, it will get done whether he is on fin or whatever.

Ulla

@EIRE24

I really eat pre

What I've been doing for a couple of months now, is that I don't use any shampoo or conditioner, instead when I take a shower, I thoroughly wash my hair with medium-temp water, really scrub my scalp heavily (I make sure my nails don't damage anything by cutting them short, and making sure they aren't sharp, it takes about a day or two for the after-cutting sharpness to leave). Then after I get out of the shower, I apply a ton of vaseline to my hair, wait a few minutes to an hour, and then wash my hair again thoroughly.

I then go a few days without washing my hair, the more I wash it the worse it looks. When following the method I described, I get comments about how soft my hair looks, some people will actually ask me what I do with my hair, I love

Hey
Did you have transition phase of oily hair until they got used to only water wash and how long did it last?

OP
BigYellowLemon
Hey
Did you have transition phase of oily hair until they got used to only water wash and how long did it last?

It was years ago when I started, I cannot remember.

I think a big reason I stopped was because swimming as a sport for the entire winter absolutely destroyed my hair, made it extremely brittle and dry, so I stopped all shampoo/conditioner because it didn't help. After many more months, and all of my hair had been replaced by new hair, I had already been off the products for a while.

Ulla

I am doing this for one month now. I actually thought it will be worse but it is okay.
It's okay but I started getting some dandruff. It might be only a transition phase, time will show.
Thanks.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Common food preservative: Butylated hydroxytoluene - Wikipedia

Common anesthetic: Propofol - Wikipedia

---

It's interesting to realize that this entire idea, this gospel that whole grains are good for you, was directly borne from crazy Evangelicals in the 1800s-1900s who thought that the lack of taste of whole unrefined grains was a good thing.

Really though, think about it. The entire whole grain love we have today is because of these Midwestern US crazies.

Also interesting is how in the US during the 50s, refined foods were seen as healthier. Refined grains were thought of as healthier (better absorption and digestion). 50s health foods were delicious, and actually extremely similar to Peat's dietary prescription.

---

I am not sure if I've said this before, but think of this: out of all scientists in the history of the world, we can really only say that at MOST, there's been 10,000 people who've truly made progress. The rest pretty much did nothing, maybe some obscure and useless discovery, or merely confirmed the discovery of one of these 10,000.

And 10,000 is generous. There's really only around 300 scientists at most who are well known, who truly revolutionized their field.

10,000, out of millions upon millions. Yet, when someone becomes a Doctor, they are subconsciously thought of as equal or similar to one of the great medical giants in history. When someone becomes a astronomer or physicist, they are subconsciously compared, and thought of as Galileo or Einstein, they are at least put in a similar frame.

And this is how the scientific institutions have so much power.

In reality, most of these people in the scientific fields either had an extremely weak positive, neutral, or extremely negative effect. The reason for the the extremely negative effect is because in many or most of the individual cases of the 10,000 greats, they were held back, laughed at, ruined, ignored, etc, by their stupid peers. These many millions of stupid peers in history. And now, we have another generation of stupid peers, who are thought of as the successors to the greats. And when a fraction of the greats of this generation break through, after much struggle against the modern stupid peers, the next generation of stupid peers will repeat the cycle.

******* ridiculous. I hope I explained that well.

---

Trans fats are resistant to oxidation, conjugated trans fats that is. Conjugated, as in a resonant molecule, as in extremely stable and sharing electrons. Like phenol, except a fat. Pretty amazing. This is why CLA is resistant to oxidation, the double bond scan support each other.

OP
BigYellowLemon
When I first investigated Ashkenazi Jews, I had no idea that Cochran had already made some connections with how the mutations could have a positive influence on intelligence. All I was aware of was that Ashkenazi Jews had higher intelligence, and that they also had an extremely high frequency of mutations. I put together the rest and came to some similar conclusions as Cochran did in 2006.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals