Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Dutchie

Exactly. Or I could always retreat to Yuma, Arizona every February. ☀️
It'll at least you a reason to travel around. 😉

We’re such intuitive women and to let that part of ourselves atrophy would be such a shame, don’t you think?
It sure is, but sadly not hard to accomplish when one emerges themselves in all kinds of 'scientific' diet dogmas in hoping to heal.
I am greatful they came on my path and they surely have helped and taught me some helpful skills and things about myself, but it's also very easy to lose yourself in them and all the researching.
Though it's surely understandable, we all want to feel better and experience a better quality of life.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

It'll at least you a reason to travel around. 😉

Only one problem with that—do Airbnbs allow cows? I gotta have my support animal with me. 😁

It sure is, but sadly not hard to accomplish when one emerges themselves in all kinds of 'scientific' diet dogmas in hoping to heal.
I am greatful they came on my path and they surely have helped and taught me some helpful skills and things about myself, but it's also very easy to lose yourself in them and all the researching.
Though it's surely understandable, we all want to feel better and experience a better quality of life.

Yep, it isn’t hard to accomplish. I’m glad the diet dogma helped you in some way. :)

Dutchie

Only one problem with that—do Airbnbs allow cows? I gotta have my support animal with me. 😁
Maybe a farm bnb....or maybe you can say it's your guide cow,who needs to be with you at all times🤔😉

Yep, it isn’t hard to accomplish. I’m glad the diet dogma helped you in some way. :)
Ironically, the most profound lessons, I'd say, are more on a mental/emotional/spiritual level for me than physical.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Maybe a farm bnb....or maybe you can say it's your guide cow,who needs to be with you at all times🤔😉

I’m going to need a really big service animal vest with the handle on the side so I can actually reach it. 😂

Ironically, the most profound lessons, I'd say, are more on a mental/emotional/spiritual level for me than physical.

I can understand that, sure. Sounds like it was a net positive for you. :)

Dutchie

I’m going to need a really big service animal vest with the handle on the side so I can actually reach it. 😂
It sound like the perfect project for the 'crafting corner servants'! 🤭

I can understand that, sure. Sounds like it was a net positive for you. :)
Lol....I'd still rather would like to have gotten there without it.
If only I wouldn't be/have been so stubborn.🙈

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

It sound like the perfect project for the 'crafting corner servants'! 🤭

Hehe. I’ll get my minio…I mean, my highly skilled artists on it. 👍🏼 Ludo is going to look fabulous in glitter and rhinestones. 😍

Lol....I'd still rather would like to have gotten there without it.
If only I wouldn't be/have been so stubborn.🙈

Maybe your weakness is also your strength? I’m happy to be a Stubborn Anonymous dropout. I need my resolve to not fall for all the fear tactics used to persuade the vulnerable into a life of restriction because misery is desperate for company.

Dutchie

Hehe. I’ll get my minio…I mean, my highly skilled artists on it. 👍🏼 Ludo is going to look fabulous in glitter and rhinestones. 😍
Haha....sounds like a plan. If you're not careful, Ludo's going to steal your thunder.😉

Maybe your weakness is also your strength? I’m happy to be a Stubborn Anonymous dropout. I need my resolve to not fall for all the fear tactics used to persuade the vulnerable into a life of restriction because misery is desperate for company.
Lol....the stubborness still needs to fully kick in on that front, bc I do still at times find myself hesitating and questioning some things.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Haha....sounds like a plan. If you're not careful, Ludo's going to steal your thunder.😉

LOL Ludo can have it. I was thinking maybe a bouffant-like hairdo to complete the sparkly look? Something like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsQfV9sE6cQ&t=20

Lol....the stubborness still needs to fully kick in on that front, bc I do still at times find myself hesitating and questioning some things.

That’s okay. It’s only natural that there will be hesitating, questioning, even course-correcting, but if you continue to draw your attention back to your intuition or “gut feeling” and hold that vision of what you want for your life, it will happen. It may even be better than what you had envisioned. :)

Dutchie

LOL Ludo can have it. I was thinking maybe a bouffant-like hairdo to complete the sparkly look? Something like this:
Ludo is going to steal the show👌

That’s okay. It’s only natural that there will be hesitating, questioning, even course-correcting, but if you continue to draw your attention back to your intuition or “gut feeling” and hold that vision of what you want for your life, it will happen. It may even be better than what you had envisioned. :)
Yes, I've heard that often, that one ends up even better than envisioned. :)
That's still my biggest hurdles, at times deciphering what's true intuition and what's mindchatter trying to pose as intuition. ;)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Yes, I've heard that often, that one ends up even better than envisioned. :)
That's still my biggest hurdles, at times deciphering what's true intuition and what's mindchatter trying to pose as intuition. ;)

I’m not sure I’ll be of much help, but I’ll try. :) When talking about intuition and the mind, I use the word mind for simplicity’s sake. I think of mind as thought, and you likely already know this but just to explain my process, thought isn’t separate from intuition. Along with sound, sensation and innate knowing, my thoughts are a way my intuition communicates to me. It’s the thoughts that have been highjacked by fear that aren’t messages from my intuition. Messages from my intuition feel loving, empowering and direct me toward abundance whereas, the messages from my highjacked thoughts feel fearful, disempowering and direct me toward scarcity, and the more I’m guided by the former, the better I’ve gotten at spotting the latter in others, which has acted as protection from claiming their fear and/or unresolved trauma as my own. This is huge when trying to follow intuition in a world that is largely led by fear.

Dutchie

I’m not sure I’ll be of much help, but I’ll try. :) When talking about intuition and the mind, I use the word mind for simplicity’s sake. I think of mind as thought, and you likely already know this but just to explain my process, thought isn’t separate from intuition. Along with sound, sensation and innate knowing, my thoughts are a way my intuition communicates to me. It’s the thoughts that have been highjacked by fear that aren’t messages from my intuition. Messages from my intuition feel loving, empowering and direct me toward abundance whereas, the messages from my highjacked thoughts feel fearful, disempowering and direct me toward scarcity, and the more I’m guided by the former, the better I’ve gotten at spotting the latter in others, which has acted as protection from claiming their fear and/or unresolved trauma as my own. This is huge when trying to follow intuition in a world that is largely led by fear
Thanks for your explanation. 🙂
You're right ,I think of the mind too as part of/working together with/giving a voice to intuition. I guess I said it wrong and/or wasn't clear enough.
Feardriven thoughts and also often 'screaming loud/wanting to be in the forefront' thoughts are easier to recognize as not coming from intuition.
I guess certain thoughts,which come up, are harder for me to distinguish bc they can be interpreted both ways.
I can see how they would originate from a fearful place, but also how they could be living guidance to a better place. So,I constantly keep questioning and I think the questioning itself also brings fear with it (making the wrong decision, causing harm, leading to an even longer path etc.)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I guess certain thoughts,which come up, are harder for me to distinguish bc they can be interpreted both ways.
I can see how they would originate from a fearful place, but also how they could be living guidance to a better place. So,I constantly keep questioning and I think the questioning itself also brings fear with it (making the wrong decision, causing harm, leading to an even longer path etc.)

Do these thoughts direct you toward abundance in the present moment? I find this to be an important part of intuition’s message, and I can expand on it if you like.

Dutchie

Do these thoughts direct you toward abundance in the present moment? I find this to be an important part of intuition’s message, and I can expand on it if you like
At the exact moment, where it feels I'm on a crossroads, in regards to questioning&decision making, it doesn't feel like there's abundance to be sproken of.
A wealth of abundance happens, a while, after I made the decision (lol...if I made the correct decision).

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

At the exact moment, where it feels I'm on a crossroads, in regards to questioning&decision making, it doesn't feel like there's abundance to be sproken of.
A wealth of abundance happens, a while, after I made the decision (lol...if I made the correct decision).

Hmm…can you give an example of the wealth of abundance you experienced a while after making a correct decision? And when you made the decision, did an expansive, freeing feeling accompany it?

Dutchie

Hmm…can you give an example of the wealth of abundance you experienced a while after making a correct decision? And when you made the decision, did an expansive, freeing feeling accompany it?
Examples I was mostly thinking about is, when I would go back&forth over if I should eat a certain food and/or combination. When I've made the 'rigth decision ' for that given moment, I will have a good bm afterwards, feel cheerful/happy all evening, have little discomfort in legs when walking outside etc.

I probably struggle the most with these types of examples bc manifesting health/functionality/the body I want feels the most urgent to me for being able to go out into the world again, to hopefully get my other manifestations done.
Yet, it's also said that if you want something too badly, it doesn't manifest. I just keep going back and forth in having faith, bc I see no positive movement/change happening.....I'm probably impatient, like Lenny squishing the mouse.😉

It's just that my mind starts to interfere and second guess everything fuelled by all kinds of generated ideas: sat.fats cause fatty liver, (the new scapegoat here) vit.A causes toxic liver, copper is bad, iron is bad yada yah.....
I've been thinking if I should leave this forum (as it's the last healthforum I visit), especially with the way things are going here lately...

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@Dutchie, I completely understand. It’s having to unlearn what we’ve learned or at least, a good portion of the theories we’ve learned and doing so here is like a recovering alcoholic trying to find their sobriety at a bar. I have received so many PMs from members who are scared to eat because of what they read on the forum. I believe we as a collective have the best of intentions but the road to h*ll is paved in them and I did not fight my way back from it, only to lead others there. Presenting theories using horrifying descriptives as if they are a proven fact, for all, which understandably so often leads to fear and unnecessary restriction, especially for those who are already scared, desperate and overwhelmed by the stress of living with illness, is the opposite of what I want to contribute to this world. Whenever someone contacts me looking for help, it is always at the forefront of my mind that they are somebody’s baby and I wouldn’t want a life of fear and restriction for my baby so I don’t want it for someone else’s either. I can’t in good conscience promote something I don’t believe in so I’m currently finishing up my final update and will be leaving the forum. We changed Internet providers so there should be no issues with me receiving your emails now if you want to stay in touch?

mostlylurking

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsQfV9sE6cQ&t=20

Hah! I've found a kindred spirit!! I can no longer justify lingering in this toxic place though, so sorry I didn't find you sooner.

I'm going to try out this other forum for a while to see if it's a better fit. I'm going to post there as "mostlylurkng".

Here's an example of a thread:
Ray Peat: The importance of sugar and the dangers of fat (stress) metabolism

for your consideration, here's the forum's Terms and Rules:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals