JFK Assassination

lol "he was insane therefore it isn't a setup"

Travis

Ray Peat mention the JFK assassination in his article:
Academic authoritarians, language, metaphor, animals, & science

For example, people have argued with him [Chomsky] about the JFK assassination, US policy in the Vietnam war, the HIV-AIDS issue, and the 9/11 investigation. In each case, he accepts the official position of the government, and insults those who question, for example, the adequacy of the Warren Commission report, or who believe that the pharmaceutical industry would manipulate the evidence regarding AIDS, or who doubt the conclusions of the 9/11 Commission investigation.
He says that investigation of such issues is “diverting people from serious issues,” as if those aren't serious issues. And “even if it's true” that the government was involved in the 9/11 terrorism, “who cares? I mean, it doesn't have any significance. I mean it's a little bit like the huge amount of energy that's put out on trying to figure out who killed John F. Kennedy. I mean, who knows, and who cares…plenty of people get killed all the time. Why does it matter that one of them happens to be John F. Kennedy?"

"If there was some reason to believe that there was a high level conspiracy" in the JFK assassination, "it might be interesting, but the evidence against that is just overwhelming." "And after that it's just a matter of, uh, if it's a jealous husband or the mafia or someone else, what difference does it make?" "It's just taking energy away from serious issues onto ones that don't matter. And I think the same is true here," regarding the events of 9/11. These reactions seem especially significant, considering his reputation as America's leading dissenter.

JamesGatz

D41F5B34-E5BC-4BF0-8C6E-B8B91E1683DE.jpeg

7B09042D-6F7D-46E3-AFEE-9E429E4896F3.jpeg

7E682BED-5063-4EEE-88E1-A8129F16FECE.jpeg

304A15F9-25DA-4589-B68A-1E4C84CC119F.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom