KetoConnect goes on a RP Diet

Michaelk3

I've been watching this couple's recipe videos and day in the life vlogs for years when I was keto. I thought it was so cool that they (well, Matt at least) is checking out the RP diet and forum! Any words of advice/encouragement?
Also, I know that Megha (his wife) has been experiencing some hardship with her health....she had a nephrosromy tube a while back and a PICC line for IV antibiotics.

Matt starts talking RP around 4:40

animalcule

Yea… I mean good for him for stopping keto and exploring other options. But I this is also why I seriously dislike the rise of diet YouTubers … People are influenced by their success to do those diets. And then the diets inevitably fail, after they’ve built an audience around it, and then…. They move on. Having spent years influencing people to eat like they eat, making money off it, etc. Every time I see a new channel popping up centered around what someone eats, I roll my eyes.

I hope the wife’s hardships haven’t been due to the diet.

A-Tim

Learn from people's experience in this forum. A shift from low-carb to the high-carb diet should probably be done gradually rather than rapidly. Otherwise you can introduce blood sugar issues and make things worse rather than better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals