Killer CT SCANS

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1707326749516.png

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A SINGLE X-RAY (dose 0.5gy) CAUSES BYSTANDER EFFECTS THAT LAST FOR THE REMAINDER OF THAT FISH'S LIFE. In their 2016 study, they found that the offspring of an irradiated fish - even though it had never been irradiated itself - STILL had the bystander effects occurring inside of it which had been transferred to it from it's mother.
Study: Irradiation of rainbow trout at early life stages results in trans-generational effects including the induction of a bystander effect in non-irradiated fish - ScienceDirect

“X-ray ionizing radiation used for diagnostic tests and free and healthy human beings cannot exist simultaneously. If we are to make a better world this conversation needs to be had with every family doctor until we phase out the use of X-rays and replace it with something safer like MRI's (without the use of toxic contrast agent). Carbon dioxide is a safe (and even medicinal) alternative to toxic contrast agent or nothing at all is also safe.”

frannybananny

“A SINGLE X-RAY (dose 0.5gy) CAUSES BYSTANDER EFFECTS THAT LAST FOR THE REMAINDER OF THAT FISH'S LIFE. In their 2016 study, they found that the offspring of an irradiated fish - even though it had never been irradiated itself - STILL had the bystander effects occurring inside of it which had been transferred to it from it's mother.
Study: Irradiation of rainbow trout at early life stages results in trans-generational effects including the induction of a bystander effect in non-irradiated fish - ScienceDirect

“X-ray ionizing radiation used for diagnostic tests and free and healthy human beings cannot exist simultaneously. If we are to make a better world this conversation needs to be had with every family doctor until we phase out the use of X-rays and replace it with something safer like MRI's (without the use of toxic contrast agent). Carbon dioxide is a safe (and even medicinal) alternative to toxic contrast agent or nothing at all is also safe.”

What about mammograms? My provider is relentless in reminding me to get them.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
What about mammograms? My provider is relentless in reminding me to get them.

I have never gotten one…

Ray wrote…

“The extensive use of mammograms has increased the diagnosis of “ductal carcinoma in situ” by more than 1000% (a 16- or 18-fold increase in some hospitals, and expected to double in the next decade), increasing the number of mastectomies and other treatments, but the increased treatments and early diagnosis haven’t produced any visible change in the death rate.“

It’s easy to reduce our exposure to radiation, by avoiding mammograms, bone density scans, and other x-rays of all sorts. Ultrasound and MRI can produce good images of any tissue without the deadly effects of ionizing radiation.”

@haidut wrote…

“Modern medicine gets too much credit for boosting average life spans, according to Stegenga. He cites evidence compiled by scholar/physician Thomas McKeown in the 1970s that increased longevity results less from vaccines, antibiotics and other medical advances than from improved standards of living, nutrition, water treatment and sanitation. McKeown’s work remains influential in spite of criticism. Moreover, health-care providers routinely violate the Hippocratic decree to do no harm. A 2013 study estimated that more than 400,000 “preventable hospital-caused deaths” occur in the U.S. every year, and as many as 8 million patients suffer “serious harm.””

“"...In Medical Nihilism, published by Oxford University Press, Stegenga presents a devastating critique of medicine. Most treatments, he argues, do not work very well, and many do more harm than good. Therefore we should “have little confidence in medical interventions” and resort to them much more sparingly. This is what Stegenga means by medical nihilism.”

“Hippocrates once said, “to do nothing is also a good remedy.””

frannybananny

I have never gotten one…

Ray wrote…

“The extensive use of mammograms has increased the diagnosis of “ductal carcinoma in situ” by more than 1000% (a 16- or 18-fold increase in some hospitals, and expected to double in the next decade), increasing the number of mastectomies and other treatments, but the increased treatments and early diagnosis haven’t produced any visible change in the death rate.“

It’s easy to reduce our exposure to radiation, by avoiding mammograms, bone density scans, and other x-rays of all sorts. Ultrasound and MRI can produce good images of any tissue without the deadly effects of ionizing radiation.”

@haidut wrote…

“Modern medicine gets too much credit for boosting average life spans, according to Stegenga. He cites evidence compiled by scholar/physician Thomas McKeown in the 1970s that increased longevity results less from vaccines, antibiotics and other medical advances than from improved standards of living, nutrition, water treatment and sanitation. McKeown’s work remains influential in spite of criticism. Moreover, health-care providers routinely violate the Hippocratic decree to do no harm. A 2013 study estimated that more than 400,000 “preventable hospital-caused deaths” occur in the U.S. every year, and as many as 8 million patients suffer “serious harm.””

“"...In Medical Nihilism, published by Oxford University Press, Stegenga presents a devastating critique of medicine. Most treatments, he argues, do not work very well, and many do more harm than good. Therefore we should “have little confidence in medical interventions” and resort to them much more sparingly. This is what Stegenga means by medical nihilism.”

“Hippocrates once said, “to do nothing is also a good remedy.””

Thank you for that R&R.... I haven't gotten one for the last few years and have managed to avoid the bone density scan my doctor keeps pushing. I already know I have osteoporosis and am working on that.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thank you for that R&R.... I haven't gotten one for the last few years and have managed to avoid the bone density scan my doctor keeps pushing. I already know I have osteoporosis and am working on that.
You’re so welcome Franny. As they say “knowlege is power”. Here is another Ray Peat quote, that I designed and posted in my cancer thread, that can further help YOU decide, not the doctor, what you want to do.

1708136299853.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals