Ladies- tell me about your Idealabs supps experience

I am a 29 year old female, annovulatory cycles, subclinical hypothyroid signs and constantly fatigued. I have had some success with progesterone in helping keep estrogen in check and use during luteal phase although my cycle lengths are still very erratic... I want to dabble in some of idealabs supps, especially considering giving Gonadin, Pansterone or Estroban a try and would like to stack it with progesterone. My main concern is just achieving some sort of steroidal optimisation to bring ovulation back and stabilize my cycles.

Can anyone in a similar health position/age to me share any experiences/recommendations with idealabs supplements??

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm much older (52) but have found Gonadin and Pansterone helpful for menopause. I hope you get some replies from younger women. I did not discover Peat until I was 44 and had already had my uterus and one ovary removed. Edit: I also like Cortinon.

L_C

I am a 29 year old female, annovulatory cycles, subclinical hypothyroid signs and constantly fatigued. I have had some success with progesterone in helping keep estrogen in check and use during luteal phase although my cycle lengths are still very erratic... I want to dabble in some of idealabs supps, especially considering giving Gonadin, Pansterone or Estroban a try and would like to stack it with progesterone. My main concern is just achieving some sort of steroidal optimisation to bring ovulation back and stabilize my cycles.

Can anyone in a similar health position/age to me share any experiences/recommendations with idealabs supplements??
Personally, I would stay away from pansterone until you fix your thyroid. It all converted to estrogen for me. Progesterone is by far the most favorite idealabs supplement. Also, I would recommend tocovit.

OP
curious_anthro
Thank you so much for your replies.

Personally, I would stay away from pansterone until you fix your thyroid. It all converted to estrogen for me. Progesterone is by far the most favorite idealabs supplement. Also, I would recommend tocovit.
That is helpful to know re Pansterone. From what I have read its the DHEA that can convert to estrogen esp if you are carrying around a bit of extra weight which I am... did you try pregnenolone by itself? And how old are you? Sorry for all the questions!

OP
curious_anthro
I'm much older (52) but have found Gonadin and Pansterone helpful for menopause. I hope you get some replies from younger women. I did not discover Peat until I was 44 and had already had my uterus and one ovary removed. Edit: I also like Cortinon.
You are one of the only women I have seen post about Gonadin. I listened to Georgi's episode with Jodelle where he really recommends Gonadin for a non-steroid option but did you stack it with anything else like Pansterone? What kind of benefits did you feel?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You are one of the only women I have seen post about Gonadin. I listened to Georgi's episode with Jodelle where he really recommends Gonadin for a non-steroid option but did you stack it with anything else like Pansterone? What kind of benefits did you feel?
I took it early on in menopause and felt it gently either helped my body produce enough hormones to stop the worst of my symptoms or made me more responsive to the little hormones my body was making. I used cortinon vaginally at the same time.

Jennifer

Aside from diet, I have found TyroMax (NDT) to be the most effective thing for regulating my cycle. Prior to increasing my fat and protein intake this past year, I needed TyroMax to prevent bleeding every two weeks during times of stress. TyroMax also kept my mum from hemorrhaging, prior to her surgery for uterine cancer. She was going through an entire bottle of Progest-E a week and even that wasn't stopping her vaginal bleeding. After her doctors scared her into reducing her thyroid dose, she spent an entire night on the toilet hemorrhaging. Knowing her complete medical history, I felt confident in suggesting she take an extra grain on top of the 3 grains she was taking prior to her doctors’ orders and thankfully, her bleeding stopped.

L_C

Thank you so much for your replies.

That is helpful to know re Pansterone. From what I have read its the DHEA that can convert to estrogen esp if you are carrying around a bit of extra weight which I am... did you try pregnenolone by itself? And how old are you? Sorry for all the questions!
I'm a little younger than you but have been estrogen dominant my entire life because of all the medical procedures that were done to me when I was little.

I did try stressnon but didn't feel much from it. I also tried health natura pregnenolone which I found to have anti stress effect but I don't use it anymore. Hope that helps.

OP
curious_anthro
Aside from diet, I have found TyroMax (NDT) to be the most effective thing for regulating my cycle. Prior to increasing my fat and protein intake this past year, I needed TyroMax to prevent bleeding every two weeks during times of stress. TyroMax also kept my mum from hemorrhaging, prior to her surgery for uterine cancer. She was going through an entire bottle of Progest-E a week and even that wasn't stopping her vaginal bleeding. After her doctors scared her into reducing her thyroid dose, she spent an entire night on the toilet hemorrhaging. Knowing her complete medical history, I felt confident in suggesting she take an extra grain on top of the 3 grains she was taking prior to her doctors’ orders and thankfully, her bleeding stopped.
Wow! It seems people have the most variable experiences with TyroMax/NDT. I also experience the bleeding every two weeks when I am stressed. Were you taking anything else whilst taking TyroMax? And had you ever been on thyroid meds before?

Jennifer

@curious_anthro, just the TyroMax and vitamin D3. I was on a prescription NDT (WP Thyroid) until it was recalled in August of 2020 and ever since then, I’ve been taking TyroMax.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom