Lahaina to be bought up and turned into 15 minute city after devastating fire?

Beatrix_

Northrop Grumman develops high-energy laser solutions to defend our nation at sea, on land, and in the air.
Our technology is protecting U.S. forces from a range of threats, such as unmanned aerial systems, rockets, artillery and mortars, fast attack boats and missiles.

For the last 50 years, we’ve advanced laser technology to defend against current and future threats. Our innovations include:

Advanced targeting and tracking using machine learning
Modularized architectures
Scalable subsystems
Low size, weight, power and cost
Rugged components and materials
Miniaturized systems with high-power output

OP
David PS

David PS

AlaskaJono

https://t.me/followsthewhiterabbit/57348
@David PS
Wow, Oprah heard me ask her for help (sarcasm....), and she hired guards to keep po' peeps out who need houses in her hood, and now she ponied up millions to make more po' people pony up millions so that her and the Rock's 'charity' can give some aid. So her money is just used as bait to jump start the charity, and it will not be given by itself. ..... Makes a lot of Billionaire sense.

ffs.... ya can';t make this up.

OP
David PS

David PS

Regina

Ole Dammergard: Were they planning on DEWing Florida as well?

OP
David PS

David PS

Wow, the bodies. That does not look normal, no way.
I do not know what normal would look like, but I agree. Even the remains of cremated bodies do not hold together the way the remains are shown in the video. It must have been a very intense heat. This devastating has many of the characteristics of a military operation. A directed energy weapon (DEW) might be an explanation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom