Lidocaine Is Anti-bacterial And Anti-fungal, Synergistic With Aspirin And Anti-biotics

Inaut

What about gut health? Any improvements since starting?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

What about gut health? Any improvements since starting?
I think that was where the weight loss was coming from ,its almost 100% correlated to gut health for me. I got a strong anti bacterial reaction to lidocaine at the start, even tiny doses.
It might just be that my gut bacteria "adjusted" to lido, meaning they didn't become resistant but the ones that survive the most got a chance to replicate even more since there's less of the other bacteria and so forth .so after some days there's too much of another kind of bacteria.
Just a theory.
I will try a bigger dose today...

Vinny

Raided through the local pharmacies today and bought cream, which is 50/50 lidocaine + prilocaine, 25 mg of each per gram, 30 gr tube, around 11 bucks.
It has also: polyoxyl 40, hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hydroxid.
It,s the only stuff being sold in Cyprus without prescription needed.
Will try tonite before bed.
How much should I apply on my belly?

Rick K

If it,s OTC there, must probably be the same here. Knock on wood. Thank you.

Rick K

Raided through the local pharmacies today and bought cream, which is 50/50 lidocaine + prilocaine, 25 mg of each per gram, 30 gr tube, around 11 bucks.

golder

Some great products on here. Anyone vouch for its authenticity or international shipping? Thanks!

thetaflow

,its almost 100% correlated to gut health for me. I got a strong anti bacterial reaction to lidocaine at the start, even tiny doses.
Would you mind describing what this strong anti-bacterial reaction is? How much are you taking? Just orally?

Bluemachine

how'd it go?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Would you mind describing what this strong anti-bacterial reaction is? How much are you taking? Just orally?
In retrospect I'd say it was an anti-fungal action . I took tiny dosages ,but the effect didn't last very long .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Vinny

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

There is this quote by ray where he describes lidocaine as an adaptogen... thats really the best way to describe how it feels. Im also starting to think about taking it on a weekly basis, for anti-aging puposes.

golder

There is this quote by ray where he describes lidocaine as an adaptogen... thats really the best way to describe how it feels. Im also starting to think about taking it on a weekly basis, for anti-aging puposes.
Interesting, are you going to take it orally? At what dosage?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Interesting, are you going to take it orally? At what dosage?
Yes orally.
Yesterday I took about 5mg and today about 10mg.
It does have a distinct calming, adaptogenic effect that reminds me of piracetam ,it also feels a bit like lisuride in terms of anti-serotonin.
I think it's a good anti-stress chemical.

sunny

Yes orally.
Yesterday I took about 5mg and today about 10mg.
It does have a distinct calming, adaptogenic effect that reminds me of piracetam ,it also feels a bit like lisuride in terms of anti-serotonin.
I think it's a good anti-stress chemical.
Swallowed in capsules?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Swallowed in capsules?
Yes. yesterday i tried it without a capsule and it tastes really bitter and leaves your whole mouth numb. It's an anesthetic so it supposed to make tissue numb ,so not sure what i was expecting lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals