Long-Haul Covid Advice

blob69

Like I said, I've experienced nearly all of these symptoms in short order, in 2017-2018. I don't think they're unique to "long covid".

I think there are a lot of factors driving similar physiological states (high serotonin etc.) in our environment, including potentially EMFs from 5G and the like, and even social isolation and severe psychogenic stress.

If media keep repeating the same assumptions about "long covid" everything gets lumped in that category and these days everything seems to be long covid and the argument that there's viral interference and that many of the current cases involving vaague cardiovascular symptoms and inflammation are "long covid" is unconvincing to me.

I don't doubt that your symptoms are real, but I think the narrative around long covid is vastly exaggerated for political/profit motives. Just sharing my thoughts here.
I totally agree. My friend had "covid" last winter with exact same symptoms as 4 years ago, only they were much milder this time. 4 years ago he lost his smell and felt terrible etc. for months on end, this time it was over in a couple of weeks.

Also, this: Coronavirus Was Already Circulating In 2019 Or Before, Studies Find

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom , knowing what you do now, what would you have taken to try and stop getting Long Haul COVID in the first place? I have had post viral syndrome in the past and really want to avoid it if I catch COVID.
I’m not sure if I’d classify myself as definitely long haul just because I was way worse off for much longer after EBV. I noticed lingering fatigue and brain fog that was more bothersome in the first 3 months but I was able to keep up with working full time. I started back on MB at about 2.5 months later and now wish I had stayed on it. I had used it when I worked in the hospital when the situation first developed. Beyond the MB I’m unsure beyond the normal things we should be attentive to anyway like good nutrition, sleep, metabolism and managing stress.

Nemo outlines the protocol below, in one of them she mentioned long haul. She had studies to back up this treatment which must be on the threads somewhere. Nemo only recommended things that were shown to work (I think in human studies) as she said we basically cant muck around and get this wrong. She was down with IVM and HCQ but initially not with H1/H2 treament until they too had studies behind them. That's Nemo's law.
This goes back to what I was saying about histamine AdoTinter. This is where I am trying to address why the histamine becomes an issue in the first place rather than just purely blocking it or eating low histamine. I will of course let you know if this approach eventually fixes the problem. It seems to be slowly working, I have been able to drink coffee again the past week without reacting, trust me it's things like that you don't realise you miss until they're gone. Good luck.

Like I said, I've experienced nearly all of these symptoms in short order, in 2017-2018. I don't think they're unique to "long covid".

I think there are a lot of factors driving similar physiological states (high serotonin etc.) in our environment, including potentially EMFs from 5G and the like, and even social isolation and severe psychogenic stress.

If media keep repeating the same assumptions about "long covid" everything gets lumped in that category and these days everything seems to be long covid and the argument that there's viral interference and that many of the current cases involving vaague cardiovascular symptoms and inflammation are "long covid" is unconvincing to me.

I don't doubt that your symptoms are real, but I think the narrative around long covid is vastly exaggerated for political/profit motives. Just sharing my thoughts here.
@mrchibbs @Don Quixote you know you're both right? It's the intricacy of what we are being pushed and pulled to believe and then explain that is sometimes throwing the viewpoints askew. Mrchibbs you definitely had something similar in 2017, lets say viral and then post viral for ease yeah?!

Don Quixote and myself have now had this 'thing', I know family and friends that have had bad outcomes from this 'thing' too, so all it is for myself (I wont speak for Don Quixote) is that this is an easy reference point in conversation when speaking to others that makes it simpler to just say covid or long covid. Then they get it for a starting point. I always explain I had covid but it was other issues that made covid worse to friends so they get it.

Whatever it was, covid, Mickey Mouse syndrome, raging parasitic bat plague, I've never been so ill, taken me ages to finally find my feet, but I definitely had something tip me over the edge that wasn't just a bit of flu. it was made worse by the fact my body was in a bad starting point and I was aware but misdiagnosed on that bad starting point.

You can both be right, this is not a message to either of you, you seem like good people, but I am getting fed up of seeing some just blankly refuse to believe anything is flaring people up and the whole thing is an absolute sham and myth. Me personally I think there's a huge money spinning circus that has been created and massively overhyped for profit, absolutely! This has grown arms and legs and evil intentions, but I know I was ill because of something to do with it, even if that was also down to my own initial weak spot, plus whatever the 'thing' is. So for any people reading this just take a step back and believe a bit more that people are suffering, In spite of the absolute nonsense surrounding what covid, convid, covid 1984, whatever else has become. Because you're putting good people down who have the same good intentional message as you to inform others and do right by them whilst this horrible public relations profit sideshow rolls on.

OP
B

Blue Water

Nemo outlines the protocol below, in one of them she mentioned long haul. She had studies to back up this treatment which must be on the threads somewhere. Nemo only recommended things that were shown to work (I think in human studies) as she said we basically cant muck around and get this wrong. She was down with IVM and HCQ but initially not with H1/H2 treament until they too had studies behind them. That's Nemo's law.
Thanks for this. I wonder if quercitin works as well as it is anti-histamine. Does Nemo say how long to take these for? Is it something to cycle once a month continually as a preventative against future spike protein generation? I actually was taking famotidine for stomach issues early on so maybe that helped me with Covid.

Do you have more information about this (a document for example)?
I would watch Bruce Patterson's content about long haul covid sufferers. It was in the video.

So for any people reading this just take a step back and believe a bit more that people are suffering, In spite of the absolute nonsense surrounding what covid, convid, covid 1984, whatever else has become. Because you're putting good people down who have the same good intentional message as you to inform others and do right by them whilst this horrible public relations profit sideshow rolls on.
I agree. I also want to keep this thread focused not on whether covid exists or not, but on how we can keep the monocyte populations low over time. I know what people who are undergoing long-haul covid can do. But what about those of us who feel better and are "recovered?" Should we still be cycling antihistamines? Should we really be taking HCQ? To me it sounds like we need to find the most conservative approach that we can take longterm. I am being very cautious, at the moment just using vitamin C, quercitin, NAC, and ivermectin once per month.

As for the other things to cause apoptosis in monocytes, it is hard to find something concrete that is safe and effective. MMS (chlorine dioxide) is another tool to do this, along with hydrogen peroxide, and large doses of aspirin or vitamin C. Is there something else? Would wormwood work? Obviously it appears that things which cause oxidative stress or increase NADPH oxidase are going to be candidates, but we are looking for specifics. This would be helpful to cycle in monthly for a few days.

I truly hope the prion stuff can be counteracted with some of these things. I had bad tinnitus early on and suspect it was brain damage. I have been looking into ways to try to reverse fibrosis in the brain as well.

So much overlap. HCQ, quinine, wormwood, quercitin, NAC, vitamin D, serapeptase, EGCG, are all good for prion disease as well as covid. I guess the question is does oral supplementation of any of this even get to the brain to begin with?

mrchibbs

@Blackness

Countless people are sick, no question there. And I also think "long covid" has given these people a voice, whereas before they had just a loose collection of vague symptoms. You're definitely right that it's an easy reference point in conversations.

My issue is simply that I feel this concept of long covid has been hijacked by pro-vaccine interests to support a narrative of vaccinating all members of society including children, to prevent the risk of "lives being diminished" by people suffering from long covid.

It obscures very severe environmental factors which drive metabolic disorders at any age, and these physiological states are characterized by symptoms like brain fog, lingering fatigue and at an extreme, shortness of breath and cardiac symptoms. When you get to that point your metabolism typically is heavily compromised, and there is a pattern of estrogen and serotonin dominance which is not merely the result of viral load.

In my opinion, focusing on long-covid or SARS-COV-2 as the fundamental driver for all these problems is going to be fruitless but extremely profitable for the authoritarians and the industrial interests.

Vitamin D, K2, cyproheptadine, progesterone, pepcid, MB, zinc, vitamin C etc. are some of the most useful things I've tried and use to break free from such symptoms and have a generally protective effect.

LLight

I truly hope the prion stuff can be counteracted with some of these things.
Intermittent dry fasting could help with autophagy and thus prions.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Intermittent dry fasting could help with autophagy and thus prions.
Better thyroid function also improves autophagy, so I'm guessing a little T3 can help with that too.

@Blackness

Countless people are sick, no question there. And I also think "long covid" has given these people a voice, whereas before they had just a loose collection of vague symptoms. You're definitely right that it's an easy reference point in conversations.

My issue is simply that I feel this concept of long covid has been hijacked by pro-vaccine interests to support a narrative of vaccinating all members of society including children, to prevent the risk of "lives being diminished" by people suffering from long covid.

It obscures very severe environmental factors which drive metabolic disorders at any age, and these physiological states are characterized by symptoms like brain fog, lingering fatigue and at an extreme, shortness of breath and cardiac symptoms. When you get to that point your metabolism typically is heavily compromised, and there is a pattern of estrogen and serotonin dominance which is not merely the result of viral load.

In my opinion, focusing on long-covid or SARS-COV-2 as the fundamental driver for all these problems is going to be fruitless but extremely profitable for the authoritarians and the industrial interests.

Vitamin D, K2, cyproheptadine, progesterone, pepcid, MB, zinc, vitamin C etc. are some of the most useful things I've tried and use to break free from such symptoms and have a generally protective effect.
Yeah totally agree, it has been hijacked and couldn't agree more with your words and the sentiment. I tend to see the term long covid as an easy tagline so we know what we are discussing, the media do use it as a sort of vague misrepresentation of some post viral very haywire immune responses. That's the issue though really isn't it, things being dumbed down. We just want to help each other though and that's never a bad thing.

@Don Quixote
I'd say you're doing all things I was doing and still do in terms of a protocol and some more. I had tinnitus but I'm not sure I think it was damage. It's been so long since I got rid of it and then last week I had a touch again. I can't remember what conclusion I ended up coming to as to what it was I thought was causing it. I will look through my notes. I think your conservative approach is also appropriate, I am doing the same, little bits and steps as to see what makes a difference as a whole. The whole mast cell activation syndrome angle has definitely led me to feel a lot of what I experienced made sense even if it was randomly throwing symptoms at me. I am definitely regaining some control now finally.

AdoTintor

Maybe we could maintain a list of protocols which have human studies showing efficacy for patients ill with COVID. I assume that these would form basis of any gold standard prophylactic/long haul treatments. I only list the headline drug, many are combos:
1. IVM: Studies, Dosing
2. HCQ: Studies, Dosing, Dosing2
3. H1+H2 blockers: Study, Dosing
4. ??please insert with links to study

Nemo's thoughts on combining 1,2,3 depending on exposure/longhaul etc link, link1, link2, longhaul, longhaul2

Keeping with the idea of gold-standard treatments are there currently any specific studies on patients that are i) longhaulers ii) vaccine longhaulers?

OP
B

Blue Water

I was reading study after study about how infection would produce basically life-long immunity...well, I just found out I have Delta variant and it's basically the same as Covid round 1! This time around, however, I have been actually able to treat effectively with ivermectin, so I'm crossing my fingers and praying I don't get long covid like last time.

It sounds like for long-haul treatment, one of the most effective treatments is vitamin C, as it repolarizes affected monocytes. Was watching Dr. Been's lectures on this earlier. He also recommends fluvoxamine, a sigma 1 receptor agonist and SSRI. I was doing some basic searches and found that berberine is a sigma 1 receptor positive modulator that has anti-depressant like effects. Could be a useful 'natural' alternative to fluvoxamine. Finally, going through some of Nemo's old posts about andrographis, I did some research and it shows it also might bind to the S protein. This might be useful prophylactically and for treatment.

tankasnowgod

From vomiting and fever to then basically chest pain, rapid tachycardia, muscle aches, extreme fatigue, low-grade fevers, etc. in undulating fashion for six months. The undulating nature (like malaria) is key to understanding that it's not a respiratory virus. At this stage we know this...

I mean, it sounds basically like Lyme disease-

And this is an established disease that lasts for several months in many people.

Or, maybe like low grade chronic serotonin syndrome-

Davsey85

There is also a difference of course between someone currently suffering from long-haul covid and someone who "recovered." For someone within the sphere of long haul, they might want to consider things like fluvoxamine, arvostatin, and the HIV drugs. I don't know. However, for the majority it's about maintaining low monocyte reservoirs over time and killing virus over time. I agree we should consider things that we can rotate to avoid resistance, and I also believe that safety is obviously high priority. So HCQ is a good option for maybe people who are at high risk from Covid or working in healthcare, or who are in the middle of long haul, I wouldn't want to take it personally. IVM is safe and I am incorporating it into a one-time dose per month, using quercitin daily.

As for H1/H2, can you explain more about this, is it 'treatment' for long haul?

NAC would be great to add in, as would fisetin. Anything that attacks the spike protein is going to be useful, falling into the IVM camp.

The trickiest part of this is finding convenient ways to cause apoptosis in monocytes, or repolarize them, from non-classical back to classic monocytes that die in weeks. One thing that just crossed my mind is phlebotomy. It may be another tool to consider as a form of chelating the blood of these poisons.

Having been exposed to covid several months ago have you been vaccinated and what are your thoughts on the vaccine leading to prion disease?

Thank You

HDD

This time around, however, I have been actually able to treat effectively with ivermectin, so I'm crossing my fingers and praying I don't get long covid like last time.
I just watched the following video and he discusses using ivermectin to treat long haul covid. I’m sorry I don’t have the time stamp. However, the whole video is worth watching.

HDD

I just watched the following video and he discusses using ivermectin to treat long haul covid. I’m sorry I don’t have the time stamp. However, the whole video is worth watching.

Another paper was just brought to my attention about Ivermectin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals