Looking for low fat ice cream recipe and a marshmallow recipe:)

rach822

Does anyone have a good low-fat ice cream recipe incorporating collagen and/or gelatin? Can't find a good one online. I don't have an ice cream maker (I know you don't always need the ) but wouldn't mind buying one.

And does anyone have a good marshmallow recipe?

Thank you!

Here is my recipe which has half the fat if Haagen Daz. I have added “bloomed” gelatin Tobit and it turned out great.,..

Let's compare Haagen Daaz Vanilla ice cream to mine:

2/3 cup Haagen Daz has:
fat 23 grams
protein 5 grams
Calcium 10%

2/3 cup of MINE:
fat 11 grams
protein 11 grams
35% calcium

OP
R

rach822

Here is my recipe which has half the fat if Haagen Daz. I have added “bloomed” gelatin Tobit and it turned out great.,..

2/3 cup Haagen Daz has:
fat 23 grams
protein 5 grams
Calcium 10%

2/3 cup of MINE:
fat 11 grams
protein 11 grams
35% calcium

Thank you SO much! Yes, I have been eating haagen-daz but it is high in fat so I am excited to try your recipe!

Thank you SO much! Yes, I have been eating haagen-daz but it is high in fat so I am excited to try your recipe!
You won’t be disappointed Rach! I make it often for guests and they keep talking about it. When I experimented with the “bloomed” gelatin, not collagen powder, what I liked about it is that it made the ice cream fluffy and more scoopable right out off the freezer. Without the the gelatin it is more like Haagen Daz where you need to leave it out of the feeezer for like ten minutes to scoop it out, but I like it that way, more milky than fluffy. Let me know what you think when you make it.

Let me know how yours turns out.

Dapose

Forum Supporter

2/3 cup Haagen Daz has:
fat 23 grams
protein 5 grams
Calcium 10%

2/3 cup of MINE:
fat 11 grams
protein 11 grams
35% calcium

Let us know when you’re ready to ship your product!!! I’ll order a dozen!

Let us know when you’re ready to ship your product!!! I’ll order a dozen!
Oh I forgot to tell you, I sell homemade marshmallows too, in four different flavors, vanilla, chocolate, coconut and cinnamon churro!

1703089919403.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals