Haidut Interview Low Carb, Cortisol and Glucose - Discussion Between Georgi Dinkov & Dr. Mercola

David PS

Thanks, Dr. Mercola has been reading Haidut's materials and he asks some very pointed questions. I plan to listen to this one again.

-Luke-

Mercola probably has a shrine with Georgi pictures somewhere in his house now. Nice to see how excited he is.

Thanks for posting, area51puy.

David PS

Thanks @Jam. From notes at the Rumble site:
This interview features repeat guest Georgi Dinkov who is a virtual firehose of information and an expert on the work of the late Ray Peat,1,2 Ph.D., an author and pioneer in nutrition, bioenergetic medicine, environmental factors and regenerative processes.

This is among the best interviews I’ve done in years, and we take deep dives into a wide variety of topics. The full interview is over three hours long, so I’m dividing it into two parts. This is Part 1.

Glucose — when it goes through the mitochondrial transport chain — burns far “cleaner” than fat, creating almost a minimal amount of reactive oxygen species (ROS)
If your fat intake is higher than 30%, glucose will be metabolized through glycolysis and not in the mitochondria, which increases lactic acid. The fat percentage limit for most healthy people is likely around 35%, whereas diabetics and the obese may need to limit their fat intake to 15%

Your body releases cortisol to produce endogenous glucose when your blood sugar is low. Cortisol breaks down your lean muscle, bones and brain to make amino acids that your liver then converts to glucose. Cortisol also promotes inflammation

The best complex carbs are ripe fruits that grow in tropical conditions, such as oranges, tangerines, mango, melon, watermelon and grapes. Cooked starches such as potatoes and white rice are also good if well-cooked. Avoid resistant starches, as they promote endotoxin production in your colon

Last edited:

Tzheng2012

Is it me or when they start talking about citric acid it seems there is a long of interview footage cut?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals