Low Serotonin/High Dopamine Diet

PUTFOT

@DaveFoster What's the ideal way to take tocovit? Oral/skin? Dosage amount? What time to take? Any way to increase absorption/effect? The goal being to lower estrogen and increase T and dht.

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster What's the ideal way to take tocovit? Oral/skin? Dosage amount? What time to take? Any way to increase absorption/effect? The goal being to lower estrogen and increase T and dht.
I think the price makes oral the only option; you'd need five times the topical dosage to equal the oral dosage.

For DHT, you should use haidut's Pansterone. Topical DHEA (in Pansterone) up to 15 mg daily will raise DHEA. I'd recommend 4 drops in the morning, 4 at noon, 4 afternoon, and 4 evening. It will stimulate you, and some report estrogen conversion with the 8 drop dosage, hence why I say 4. Start with 1 drop, then 2 drops, etc.

PUTFOT

@Jsaute21 Do you take tyrosine without BCAAs? Thought you need to take it with BCAAs for serotonin lowering effect.

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster Ok, just take it with water?
For vitamin E, it shouldn't matter a whole deal, as it's already suspended in oil, but I'm not entirely sure.

Whole milk would probably be better.

DaveFoster

Do you remember which interview?
I think it was on functional performance systems, but I'm not sure. Personally, I can't tolerate over 40 g, and other members have said the same (haidut).

Amazoniac

I think it was on functional performance systems, but I'm not sure. Personally, I can't tolerate over 40 g, and other members have said the same (haidut).
Gelatin, stress, longevity
"In some of the older studies, therapeutic results improved when the daily gelatin was increased. Since 30 grams of glycine was commonly used for treating muscular dystrophy and myasthenia gravis, a daily intake of 100 grams of gelatin wouldn't seem unreasonable, and some people find that quantities in that range help to decrease fatigue. For a growing child, though, such a large amount of refined gelatin would tend to displace other important foods. The National Academy of Sciences recently reviewed the requirements for working adults (male and female soldiers, in particular), and suggested that 100 grams of balanced protein was needed for efficient work. For adults, a large part of that could be in the form of gelatin."

DaveFoster

So you saying liquid vitamin D can be taken topically? such as the Carlson Lab brand? I always wondered about this, I've been taking it orally for years.
It can, but you need at least 5x the dose, and probably more like 8-10x depending on bathing frequency, rubbing on clothing, and so on.

johnsmith

It can, but you need at least 5x the dose, and probably more like 8-10x depending on bathing frequency, rubbing on clothing, and so on.

Thanks. Ok, never-mind, I will continue to take it orally.

Also, I'm going to follow your tip on taking Tocovit orally instead of topically.

DaveFoster

Thanks. Ok, never-mind, I will continue to take it orally.

Also, I'm going to follow your tip on taking Tocovit orally instead of topically.
Vitamin E has the greatest safety, but it can irritate the intestine. Vitamin D can have some negative effects when taken orally.

johnsmith

@DaveFoster - Thanks Dave. Ill sneak in one more question. What do you think about the fear of having too low estrogen than seems to be talked about in this forum. I cut back on my Tocovit recently due to this talk. How would one know, and is it plausable? I think people were saying something about how low sex drive might mean your too low in estrogen.
Thanks!

Frankdee20

Correct me if I'm wrong, coffee is only stressfull when consumed on an empty stomach. Which is why we add sugar to coffee or drink it with a meal.
I'm new to peat but have been drinking 10 cups a day for a couple of years and i'm fine, what is adrenal blowout?

Your point has some truth, but results aren’t always typical for coffee used with sugar, food. It gets to be strong after 3 cups, unless your drinking 5 ounce cups. Then that’s like 3 10 ounce cups.

Frankdee20

Hahaha your new picture will help you kill threads way faster!

Exactly, well, it’s unfortunate one can’t speak about certain protected groups without them instantly dismissing you as an anti-whatever.

Frankdee20

what did I even say in the homosexuality thread that was out of line ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals