Meanwhile Wuhan Holds A Giant Pool Party

Summer

If the Covid restrictions are meant to de-liberate us and the vaccine to de-health us, shouldn't we be discussing ways to avoid having the "vaccine" forced upon us?

I think most Anglo-Westerners are too shy to protest against anything, which makes a mockery of the whole "English liberty" thing. We need pretty urgent anti-shyness lessons.

It’s not shyness. It’s the fact that white people in the US are shamed and demonized for taking up any cause that is directly beneficial to us (and others). Back in June, a letter was signed by ~1000 “doctors” from “accredited” medical institutions. This letter stated that BLM protests are a good thing during lockdown but stated people protesting for business to re-open are white nationalists.

pepzorpdorp

Well, your first comment was about "lockdowns," not "social distancing." But I'll go ahead and answer that I don't believe either reduces the transmission of viruses, or any other microbe.
Interesting! My bad, but I view them to be similar. What do you think causes transmission of viruses then?

boris

Interesting! My bad, but I view them to be similar. What do you think causes transmission of viruses then?

Cold viruses get transmitted by sneezing and coughing in someones direction or aerosols in closed rooms and living closely with other persons, like sleeping in the same bed, kissing, or drinking from the same glass. #stayhome is the most effective way to spread a cold virus since they strive in inside conditions and die within minutes or even seconds outside.

A transmission doesn't mean that you will get sick from it. Only a compromised immune system, for example like of someone who stays home for months and doesn't get enough sunshine, or someone who damages his lungs by restricting his breathing for hours, gets sick from a cold virus. Even mental stress alone, like the stress from the fear of an invisible deathly pathogen, or the stress of not being allowed to visit or travel to your relatives in need, can compromise your immune system.

Last edited:

Geronimo

@Drareg He was actually a member for several years and asked to get his account deleted today (after writing the posts), that's why he appears as "Guest" now.

Good. We don't need incredibly rude people who can't form a logical argument or give any evidence of anything they're saying. The whole "look it up yourself if you're so smart" approach is antithetical to our basic approach of information-sharing and analysis here. It's just weird and, worst of all, it's useless.

Drareg

@Drareg He was actually a member for several years and asked to get his account deleted today (after writing the posts), that's why he appears as "Guest" now.

Shows you the power of the covid cult, cutting themselves off from any non believers. It’s textbook cult behavior.

Drareg

People protesting covid restrictions should stop marching on the street and start trying to fit as many people as possible into public spaces, head down to the local media outlets like CNN’s offices and crowd in, spend a half hour in each space, do police stations, banks, government buildings, satire is the best medicine for these frauds at this point.

boris

@Lewis Acid @JDreamer

StadiumPod-Group-Bleachers_800x.jpg

This is a product image of a are rain stadium pod, but the future is already here:

Inspire-South-Bay-Fitness-Workout-Pods-8.jpg

Pandemic "party"

hqdefault.jpg

theresa-smythe-pod-people-2.jpg

Last edited:

Grapelander

People protesting covid restrictions should stop marching on the street and start trying to fit as many people as possible into public spaces, head down to the local media outlets like CNN’s offices and crowd in, spend a half hour in each space, do police stations, banks, government buildings, satire is the best medicine for these frauds at this point.

Or just loot & protest - CNN will join you.

Brundle

Part of the hostile elite's agenda seems to be to make our own people disgusting to us. They show us the worst of ourselves, presumably to demoralise us and make us not want to fight on behalf of our fellows. The sheeple are particularly aggravating at this time of Corona hysteria. Part of me wants to leave them to their own fate. But that can't be right, can it? They must know that being attacked and condemned by the very people you are trying to save is discouraging to normal humans.

Drareg

Part of the hostile elite's agenda seems to be to make our own people disgusting to us. They show us the worst of ourselves, presumably to demoralise us and make us not want to fight on behalf of our fellows. The sheeple are particularly aggravating at this time of Corona hysteria. Part of me wants to leave them to their own fate. But that can't be right, can it? They must know that being attacked and condemned by the very people you are trying to save is discouraging to normal humans.

The positive in all of this is the documentation we have now, it’s all recorded unlike the past when the victors wrote history. We can witness the hysterics unfold in real time via social media.

Peater Piper

Millions of Chinese people died, they were incinerating mass graves back in february.
Wuhan alone was burning over 1k bodies a day, which is awfully high considering NYC, with only a slightly smaller population, averages 150 deaths per day.

lvysaur

I think most Anglo-Westerners are too shy to protest against anything, which makes a mockery of the whole "English liberty" thing. We need pretty urgent anti-shyness lessons.
A government's "totalitarian" quality is directly related to the "fight" of its people.
In the Anglo-west, there has never been a grassroots uprising against the elites of the society. American revolution was financed by wealthy American elites. Much of this is because there were so much resources to go around that it was never an issue.

Contrast this to a place like China or even France. Governments become openly totalitarian to prevent their populace from rebelling. The more servile a population, the weaker the government, because they can "afford" to be more lax.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals