Message To Men - Check For A Varicocele - (Lowers Libido Causes ED)

vulture

so did anyone have success with one of that methods (lowering estrogen, horse chestnut)? i might have a varicocele too ,also have a varicose vein in my leg at the age of 24 ...
I can tell by my experience that being sit and in hot climate is not friendly on our condition. And if you have to sit, then I recommend you to avoid closing your legs or crossing them in any way. If I sit in a few minutes after crossing legs (might be less) I start feeling discomfort on my varicoceles.
Another thing that I would check if posture. If you have to sit, try to adopt the best posture possible. Practicing Zazen correctly might help on this, because one of the main things in the practice is to keep an close to perfection posture (it's really hard to be sit 20 to 30 minutes in a poor posture, so, there's no other way)

Mauritio

@Mauritio

How did you know dude ?

It made me last like half an hour in my 2nd ejaculation

And 5 min in the first

Sounds good . So how long was it before that ?
I just ordered a bottle btw ;)

Last edited:

Mauritio

I can tell by my experience that being sit and in hot climate is not friendly on our condition. And if you have to sit, then I recommend you to avoid closing your legs or crossing them in any way. If I sit in a few minutes after crossing legs (might be less) I start feeling discomfort on my varicoceles.
Another thing that I would check if posture. If you have to sit, try to adopt the best posture possible. Practicing Zazen correctly might help on this, because one of the main things in the practice is to keep an close to perfection posture (it's really hard to be sit 20 to 30 minutes in a poor posture, so, there's no other way)

I tried horse chestnut extract that somebody claimed to be helpfull on this thread , for the last weeks . at first i thought it helped but now i must say didnt do much if anything at all...
Thats why i ordered pycnogenol already. gonna give this one a try ...
i also think stretching your hip flexors and pelvic floor ( strengthening) can be helpful...

Mauritio

It depends on everyone one situation

Vitamin e helped
Aspirin as well

we will see. already tried all kinds of stuff. i will get to the answer finally .
what surprises me a little is that lowering my estrogen doesnt seem to help that much. the last days i have been super low in estrogen (cracking joints , low libido etc..) and it didnt seem to effect my varicose vein and varicoceles. maybe theres a sweet spot of estrogen for vein health , so too low might be bad as well as too high of a level.

TreasureVibe

I tried high quality Pycnogenol before, it didn't work back then. Might try it again one day, but I think that for me the primary thing I have to do is lower my tissue estrogen, to lower overall estrogen levels, before I can seriously think about healing this thing. (I'm a steroid abuser)

Not perhaps perfectly coincidentally, my varicocele appeared right after having abused steroids, massive doses of synthetic testosterone, which went unused (no exercise).

Before that, I was always a wimpy kid, had gyno breasts for a while during puberty too, and while smoking weed at age 18 I remember my balls hurting, and now I realize the pain was coming from my testicular veins. Smoking weed is estrogenic.

we will see. already tried all kinds of stuff. i will get to the answer finally .
what surprises me a little is that lowering my estrogen doesnt seem to help that much. the last days i have been super low in estrogen (cracking joints , low libido etc..) and it didnt seem to effect my varicose vein and varicoceles. maybe theres a sweet spot of estrogen for vein health , so too low might be bad as well as too high of a level.
Does estrogen get stored in tissue? If yes, then serum estrogen is perhaps not an accurate indicator of what's going on in your blood and body. Same as with magnesium and potassium levels for example. (Only about 2% of body levels show in the blood)

Also, what also could be a factor is the amount of stretch the vein has endured so far under the influence of estrogen. If estrogen is low but the vein wall is so weakened and stretched, it is understandable that low estrogen levels don't affect it that much. In that case you need 2000 mg dietary calcium a day to strengthen the vein wall and reverse calcification. RP forum user @Natedawghh reported fixing his varicocele with 2000 mg + dietary calcium a day. He is now not active on the RP forum anymore but he has a blog on which he is active called "f*ck portion control" if you want to contact him.

Last edited:

Mauritio

I tried high quality Pycnogenol before, it didn't work back then. Might try it again one day, but I think that for me the primary thing I have to do is lower my tissue estrogen, to lower overall estrogen levels, before I can seriously think about healing this thing. (I'm a steroid abuser)

Not perhaps perfectly coincidentally, my varicocele appeared right after having abused steroids, massive doses of synthetic testosterone, which went unused (no exercise).

Before that, I was always a wimpy kid, had gyno breasts for a while during puberty too, and while smoking weed at age 18 I remember my balls hurting, and now I realize the pain was coming from my testicular veins. Smoking weed is estrogenic.

Does estrogen get stored in tissue? If yes, then serum estrogen is perhaps not an accurate indicator of what's going on in your blood and body. Same as with magnesium and potassium levels for example. (Only about 2% of body levels show in the blood)

Also, what also could be a factor is the amount of stretch the vein has endured so far under the influence of estrogen. If estrogen is low but the vein wall is so weakened and stretched, it is understandable that low estrogen levels don't affect it that much. In that case you need 2000 mg dietary calcium a day to strengthen the vein wall and reverse calcification. RP forum user @Natedawghh reported fixing his varicocele with 2000 mg + dietary calcium a day. He is now not active on the RP forum anymore but he has a blog on which he is active called "f*ck portion control" if you want to contact him.

yeah great point! i was wondering the same. but i just went by symptoms as an indicator. do you know if symptoms are indicator of blood or tissue levels ?

i was suspecting there is a sweet spot because once when i used calcium d glucarate , which is imo an option that allows you to target estrogen levels more specific and slowly , i saw noticable improvement. you might still be right with what you say though

im getting probably 1-1,5 g of calcium per day ... but shouldnt it be with k2 in order to reverse /avoid calcifiaction ??
i know his website, read some articles of him. he was thrown out of the forum because of political dissens as far as i know .(not 100percent sure though)

Baltazar

@Mauritio

Well I’m simply took it for a 5 days

50 or 40 mg 2 times a day

Morning and night before sleep
That was before my marriage

I think an hour after a meal would be good

Take it with 1/8 tsp of baking soda in a liter of water

For me the improvement were the very next day

After 5 days I felt perfect so I stopped it

Now I just take it before an hour of intercourses with my wife

TreasureVibe

yeah great point! i was wondering the same. but i just went by symptoms as an indicator. do you know if symptoms are indicator of blood or tissue levels ?

i was suspecting there is a sweet spot because once when i used calcium d glucarate , which is imo an option that allows you to target estrogen levels more specific and slowly , i saw noticable improvement. you might still be right with what you say though

im getting probably 1-1,5 g of calcium per day ... but shouldnt it be with k2 in order to reverse /avoid calcifiaction ??
i know his website, read some articles of him. he was thrown out of the forum because of political dissens as far as i know .(not 100percent sure though)
I have no idea about symptoms of tissue estrogen other than jello-ish skin which is more loose, water retention, (slight) bloating. Calcium D Glucarate could lower estrogen levels, which just gives overall improvements.

According to Dr. Peat, dietary calcium actually stops calcification because any vascular calcification is caused by calcium leeched from the bones, and not dietary calcium. Taking dietary calcium stops the body leeching calcium from the bones, therefore stops calcification.

Any vitamin K dietary intake, as well as vitamin D to an extent (I think, unsure about this, you need to research vitamin D effect on calcification), would reverse calcification that has remained. Taking a vitamin K supplement would speed this process up.

I have no idea why @natedawggh left the RP forum. All I know is that he posted the following in another topic, which I use as reference:

Yes. Increase calcium and protein intake. I have had success reversing spider veins and a varicocelle, which is the male version of varicose veins. The weakening of the vascular walls is caused by high serotonin, prolactin, and calcification of the walls. This is reversed by increasing calcium to greater than 2g a day, because it lowers prolactin, reversing calcification and restoring vascular tone.

Source: Varicose Veins

I am planning on using this information as well. I was adviced vitamin B6 Pyridoxal 5 phosphate for the prolactin but also to be very wary of the dosage (not too high and too frequent use) because I would regret the irreversible damage it can cause. So be careful with Pyridoxal 5 phosphate and the inactivated vitamin B6 if you plan on using it and do some proper research on safe dosage and frequency first.

Last edited:

dean822302

I had a varicocele embolization done around 3 weeks ago for a grade 3 varicocele (very noticeable). I just wanted to reach out to those of you who are worried about the procedure to not shy away from it just because of experiences you have read online! Although I cannot say it has been a 100% success yet, the procedure was absolutely painless and I was in and out of hospital in under an hour, I took painkillers a couple days after as advised and have experienced absolutely no pain after the procedure. I am going to give you a few tips on how to avoid any complications as well as an update on how my varicocele is now.
I did not eat anything on the day of the surgery, I also did not masturbate as I have found that masturbation definitely makes my varicocele worse and more prominent. I rested for 2 or 3 days after the procedure and did not lift anything heavy (try not to lift anything if possible). I also did not masturbate for a whole week, it might be hard for some but believe me if you do this you should definitely see an improvement in the first week. My varicocele has improved a lot, most of the time it is barely noticeable! It is worst after I masturbate but still atleast half the size it once was, the veins can take even a few months before they dissappear completely so be patient. abstain from masturbation, eat as healthy as possible, drink lots of water and get plenty of rest and you'll be fine. Remember, the reason you see so many negative experiences online is because those who've had success don't write on these forums. I have decided to because I know the worry varicocele causes and just thought id put a few minds at ease

astral kid 2

I started taking Rutin at 500 mg twice a day and my vaircocele is completely gone. Haven't noticed the discomfort or raidiating heat since I starting taking Rutin.

vulture

T
I had a varicocele embolization done around 3 weeks ago for a grade 3 varicocele (very noticeable). I just wanted to reach out to those of you who are worried about the procedure to not shy away from it just because of experiences you have read online! Although I cannot say it has been a 100% success yet, the procedure was absolutely painless and I was in and out of hospital in under an hour, I took painkillers a couple days after as advised and have experienced absolutely no pain after the procedure. I am going to give you a few tips on how to avoid any complications as well as an update on how my varicocele is now.
I did not eat anything on the day of the surgery, I also did not masturbate as I have found that masturbation definitely makes my varicocele worse and more prominent. I rested for 2 or 3 days after the procedure and did not lift anything heavy (try not to lift anything if possible). I also did not masturbate for a whole week, it might be hard for some but believe me if you do this you should definitely see an improvement in the first week. My varicocele has improved a lot, most of the time it is barely noticeable! It is worst after I masturbate but still atleast half the size it once was, the veins can take even a few months before they dissappear completely so be patient. abstain from masturbation, eat as healthy as possible, drink lots of water and get plenty of rest and you'll be fine. Remember, the reason you see so many negative experiences online is because those who've had success don't write on these forums. I have decided to because I know the worry varicocele causes and just thought id put a few minds at ease
Thanks for our feedback. Keep us updated in some months if they do disappear and what you did
I certainly noticed masturbation (especially if edging without ejaculation) tends to make things worse

M

member 2106

Has anyone gained any new insights into this condition? I’m becoming increasingly aware of the negative effects - a tendency to cause enlargement of the prostate gland, and a considerable lowering of testosterone, for example.

vulture

Has anyone gained any new insights into this condition? I’m becoming increasingly aware of the negative effects - a tendency to cause enlargement of the prostate gland, and a considerable lowering of testosterone, for example.
I had high in range T with surgery on varicoceles but still visible large varicose vein in left side
So, T production is possible

M

member 2106

I had high in range T with surgery on varicoceles but still visible large varicose vein in left side

I’m sure it is still possible, but it’s likely that the production is lowered, or misdirected.

M

member 2106

Did you also have pelvic floor dysfunction of any kind? These conditions often seem to go hand in hand. In my case, I have chronic tension in my pelvic floor, and sometimes it contracts very painfully. It would be interesting to find out how common this is among varicocele sufferers, in the interest of finding a potential causality.

vulture

Did you also have pelvic floor dysfunction of any kind? These conditions often seem to go hand in hand. In my case, I have chronic tension in my pelvic floor, and sometimes it contracts very painfully. It would be interesting to find out how common this is among varicocele sufferers, in the interest of finding a potential causality.
How can “pelvic floor dysfunction” be diagnosed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals